Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Feelz
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Article M, Paragraph A, Subsection G, Point A: It was HER TURN.
View Quote
We need a MEME!
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
You are clearly racist.

Seriously though, it really makes about that much sense.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure what law code is relevant but what I understand it is:
Using his position to pursue opposition research through a foreign government, and using his position to damage that opposition candidate through a foreign gov's criminal investigation.  Could be argued its kinda mute moot now that Biden is no longer a front runner and not a real opponent of Trump in the 2020 election.
View Quote
I don't think Biden no longer being a front runner (which is still up in the air) means that it no longer counts.

"You say my motive for murder is that we were dating the same girl, but now that he is dead he isn't dating her so there isn't a motive."
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The democrats talk of impeachment, and say that Trump violated the constitution and/or laws, but I can't recall them ever specifying which sections of the US criminal code, or which sections of the constitution Trump is accused of violating.

What I'm asking is if anyone can recall the specific line items Trumps is accused of violating? Something; like US code #xxx, section YY, line VVV, or section #X, part 5 of the constitution.
View Quote
They will let you know just as soon as he is convicted in the senate.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Swamp dredging on Dumbocrat protected lands without a permit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread would be funny if it was funny.

Abuse of power. Withholding aid/relations from an ally to coerce their aid in an election and related issues.

Sondlund is supporting the Dems narrative of the issue today, that actually surprises me I thought he'd support the president.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]
The laws of feelings.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The Democrats and the media are relying on the ignorance of the general population.

They figure if they tell everyone Trump did bad things that deserve impeachment, people will just accept it as fact and won't ask questions

Unfortunately, they're right about a sizeable portion of voters.

The Dems depend on the old adage: "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth."
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And not only that, but he's Trump.  I mean, it's obvious that he's obviously Trump, right?  It's obvious.
View Quote
Pelosi said it herself. He's already confessed.  Thus, they don't need evidence.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Orange man bad!

There was already a thread here where they found he removed a tag from a mattress.  What more do you need?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#13]
TDS is real. I see it all around. Sure, I didn't like Obama but I never let him control my life like this. It's pathetic really.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Feelz
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Using his position to pursue opposition research through a foreign government, and using his position to damage that opposition candidate through a foreign gov's criminal investigation.  Could be argued its kinda mute now that Biden is no longer a front runner and not a real opponent of Trump in the 2020 election.
View Quote
In that case I would assume all of the Dem senators running for president would recuse themselves from the vote, since you know, they would be using their government position to damage an opposition candidate.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#16]
that section specifies that "it shall be illegal for a foreign national" to do things...Trump isn't a foreign national, so it doesn't apply to him.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Using his position to pursue opposition research through a foreign government, and using his position to damage that opposition candidate through a foreign gov's criminal investigation.  Could be argued its kinda mute now that Biden is no longer a front runner and not a real opponent of Trump in the 2020 election.
View Quote
Didn't they want to have their own investigation? I didn't think trump had to push/or entice them, did he?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Abuse of power. Withholding aid/relations from an ally to coerce their aid in an election and related issues.

Sondlund is supporting the Dems narrative of the issue today, that actually surprises me I thought he'd support the president.
View Quote
Which law, or section of the constitution are you referring to?  Please be specific with which US criminal code has been violated.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Still have raging butthurt after all of these years after the election law.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Let's see,

1. Conservative  -  Guilty

2. Old White Male   -   Guilty

3. Making progress for the improvement of the USA   -    Guilty

4. Dems don't like him

-    Guilty

5. Dems don't like him

-    Guilty

6. Dems don't like him

-    Guilty

Mainly reasons 4 - 6
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Orange man bad.
It was her turn
Not presidential
Not swamp enough

Pick one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#22]
NONE of them.

They haven't voted to create impeachment documents/charges. They haven't done anything.

This is all just a big show...nothing more, nothing less.  If they were serious about it, they would take a vote....and move on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Has he declared yet, officially, that he's running for re-election? How could he be doing oppo research then? Alrighty then...
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump is accused, and is pretty clearly guilty of, "not being Hillary"
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Paying the Russians to troll the internet, peppering it with spicy memes to help him win.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Paying the Russians to troll the internet, peppering it with spicy memes to help him win.

Threatening to not give the Ukranians their free US taxpayer provided money (foreign aid) unless they give him dirt on Biden.
Is this the same dirt that Biden threatened to withhold money from the Ukrainians unless they buried it for him?  That dirt?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Laws?  We don't need no stinking laws.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Withholding aid? The Ukrainians never even knew it was being held up. How can you coerce someone if they don't even know they were threatened?

Besides, the transcript does not even support the allegation.

Also, just because a person is running for office, that does not make them immune from a criminal inquiry.

This thing is so transparently contrived, only a true believer TDS'er could believe it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
that section specifies that "it shall be illegal for a foreign national" to do things...Trump isn't a foreign national, so it doesn't apply to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Try reading the entire text.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Where is our loyal Share_blue Squad. 1 or 2 very feeble attempts? That's weak. Maybe in one of their meetings they decided it would be better to not waste site resources on a losing cause. Now that I have said that, the usual suspects will attack, drive everyone else out of this thread and have a Share_blue Squad masturbation festival, you know, just like the old days.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Withholding aid? The Ukrainians never even knew it was being held up. How can you coerce someone if they don't even know they were threatened?

Also, just because a person is running for office, that does not make them immune from a criminal inquiry.

This thing is so transparently contrived, only a true believer TDS'er could believe it.
View Quote
I suppose if you're following the story via Trump's twitter feed or Sean Hannity, yeah.

I've been reading the statements of the people they're deposing. To the extent they've been made public, it isn't good.

Sondlund reinforcing the narrative is a big deal.

I'm worried about what Bolton/Tillerson/possibly Mattis are going to say, and what will happen if Trump is damaged by it. The stakes are incredibly high and people aren't taking it serious because Trump's been shrugging this stuff off for three years now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I suppose if you're following the story via Trump's twitter feed or Sean Hannity, yeah.

I've been reading the statements of the people they're deposing. To the extent they've been made public, it isn't good.

Sondlund reinforcing the narrative is a big deal.

I'm worried about what Bolton/Tillerson/possibly Mattis are going to say, and what will happen if Trump is damaged by it. The stakes are incredibly high and people aren't taking it serious because Trump's been shrugging this stuff off for three years now.
View Quote
Volker?

Our former ambassador to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Code #I DON"T LIKE HIM

Crime - being icky

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#33]
WTF - are you kidding me???  He violated the MAJOR [unwritten] law of getting elected and not being a member of the Washington political insiders club.  How dare you Trump come into our sacred Washington swamp and try to do things that help actual American taxpayers.!

"We will impeach the M-F'r"  
‘We’re gonna impeach the motherf-----’: Rep. Rashida Tlaib on Trump
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#34]
he beat Hillary.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I robbed a bank in 2016 and the government opened an investigation, now the government is investigating how I got all this money. Unfortunately for them I'm running for mayor now so they cant investigate me. LOL. Yea this thread is pretty goddamn funny, especially now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The democrats talk of impeachment, and say that Trump violated the constitution and/or laws, but I can't recall them ever specifying which sections of the US criminal code, or which sections of the constitution Trump is accused of violating.
View Quote
Accepting foreign help to defeat a political opponent.
Soliciting foreign help to defeat a political opponent in the future.
The Emoluments clause of the constitution prevents Trump from making money from his "Trump Towers" empire while president.
Based on documents of yesterday, he may be in trouble about telling financial people his properties are in one condition and telling tax people they are in another (i.e., fraud)
If the above is true, his tax returns will be subpoenaed in quart,
This will likely lead to most of his wealth is tied up with Russia
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#37]
You are quite clearly not as smart as you love to pretend you are...
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It gets better, the Ukrainians had already restarted the investigation back in March or so, long before Trump said anything.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You are quite clearly not as smart as you love to pretend you are...
View Quote
The depths to which our Share_blue Squad have sunk almost saddens me. I would feel bad for them accept they hate America and want to see democrats elected, other than that they aren't too bad.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#40]
The impeachable crime I read about today on Twitter was extortion over the Ukraine call.

They just won't stop.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#41]
If you're genuinely curious, this article breaks it down.

It's actually unbiased too. For each act it provides a point/counterpoint.

https://www.wftv.com/news/explainers/impeachment-inquiry-was-the-ukraine-call-legal-whats-next-for-whistleblower-what-happens-next-/990233351
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean like what hillery did ?

The Emoluments clause of the constitution prevents Trump from making money from his "Trump Towers" empire while president.
How much money did the Biden family make off his son's position on boards in foreign countries? His son says he doesn't know where the money is..

How much money was "donated" to the Clinton Foundation when she was sc of State with the expectation of certain .. uh.. shall we say... favorable treatments?

Based on documents of yesterday, he may be in trouble about telling financial people his properties are in one condition and telling tax people they are in another (i.e., fraud)
I want to see ALL of obamas' tax returns... and the Clinton foundations tax retursn - in fact, I want to see a full audit of all of their financial operations for the past 10 years.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not what happened. Trump is investigating the corruption around the 2016 election. It all points back to the Ukraine.
We have an anti-corruption treaty with the Ukraine. Ratified by the Senate and Signed by Slick Willie.

So, in accordance with the treaty, they have to cooperate with our investigation. We are looking at the previous election, and the previous administration. Biden is on video bragging about demanding a quid pro quo from the Ukraine.

All the screeching is to deflect from the crimes of the Obama administration.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
That only works if the Ukrainians were aware you were withholding anything and had a demand attached to it.  They didn't even know the money was being withheld, and it was subsequently released.

Threats only work if the other party knows you're making them.

Also we have a treaty with the Ukraine that compels them to participate in anti-corruption investigations.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/OxBi1Sx.jpg

Is this the same dirt that Biden threatened to withhold money from the Ukrainians unless they buried it for him?  That dirt?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/OxBi1Sx.jpg

Threatening to not give the Ukranians their free US taxpayer provided money (foreign aid) unless they give him dirt on Biden.
Underscore pay must be good
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude...

That is some serious wishful thinking based on zero evidence.

None.

The narrative about Ukrane is actually the opposite of what CNN claims.

Trump is NOT required to sell his business assets, but rather to relinquish control while in office. He has done so.

Not fraud. Wishful thinking. Two accounting firms that come up with the same numbers is, let's just say, not as common as people think. Especially when subjective valuation is involved.

And there it is: RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!! Any evidence for the last claim? Or is this just a perpetuation of the gaslighting campaign?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#47]
They disagree with his foreign policy, No matter what it is, and whatever that is makes him guilty of “colluding” or “withholding” or “extorting” or whatever.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#48]
these these people think they know although it seems like, if Trump committed extortion, Biden did the same thing. To me it also seems like federal aid to other countries is 100% extortion. Do what we want and we will give you money.

Fuck I can't paste.  google theintercept.com what laws trump broke
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#49]
You do have to laugh when the dems like AOC say President Trump has committed so many crimes but never names a one.

The real question is did Nick Mulvaney screw over President Trump by saying there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine. Investigate the dems about the server or no money but the media is now spinning it. Mulvaney told the press it happens all the time so get over it.

Amazing how the dems can use foreign contacts to try and set up Trump but for Trump to try and investigate corruption by former dem US officials is not only off limits but a crime.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Winning an election against a democrat. The worst crime
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top