View Quote

That’s EXCLUSIVE alright.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:48:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MBRMan] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

https://i.postimg.cc/vTS2dtdg/FFYKZfs-WYAA4k8s.jpg
View Quote

That thing would be pretty attractive if it was a 30 days dead hobo riddled by maggots!  But no, it's an actual person...dead tho, so woot!

Dave

Says sex worker...who the flying fuck would actually pay that thing for sex!?!?!?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:09:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnvwguy02] [#6]

View Quote

Well…bye.gif
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kar98k] [#8]
Originally Posted By MBRMan:

Says sex worker...who the flying fuck would actually pay that thing for sex!?!?!?
View Quote
pimps and panderers are sex workers too

the guy who mops up afterwards is a sex worker too
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:05:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Pronouns (was/were)
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 0002s:

Pronouns (was/were)
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 0002s:

Pronouns (was/were)
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
https://i.redd.it/uhxrt405l5381.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Tucker: How did anyone fall for this hoax?

Saagar Enjeti: Media IGNORES Waukesha Killer's Pro-Hitler Past

Time to check in on the Normie Chums!

How to Restore the Dislike Button - HACK YouTube With This EPIC Browser Extension!

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Sex worker?

Am I to understand that people paid money to engage in sexual act with thisone?
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#22]

He killed his own mama? On that side of the cell block, that plays like pedophilia. Not going to go well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DesignatedMarksman:
I'm missing something apparently.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Me too
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hans_Landa:

Me too
View All Quotes

There are places where instead of showing your papers to get in, you scan a QR code with your phone, and if you have your digital papers on your phone, it indicates this with an easily read signal on the screen of the phone you show to someone, and in you go.  It avoids fumbling around with papers or having people have to hand over phones to be read.  It also tracks your entry in that establishment, so if someone there is later tested positive, you can be contact traced more easily.  Common in Canada, spreading elsewhere.  

The sort of thing I'd have called you tinfoil wearing loony if you predicted it in 2019, but here we are.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 5:02:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raven] [#26]
Originally Posted By scotchymcdrinkerbean:

There are places where instead of showing your papers to get in, you scan a QR code with your phone, and if you have your digital papers on your phone, it indicates this with an easily read signal on the screen of the phone you show to someone, and in you go.  It avoids fumbling around with papers or having people have to hand over phones to be read.  It also tracks your entry in that establishment, so if someone there is later tested positive, you can be contact traced more easily.  Common in Canada, spreading elsewhere.  

The sort of thing I'd have called you tinfoil wearing loony if you predicted it in 2019, but here we are.
View All Quotes

The governor of MA let the cat out of the bag this week. It sounds like the Blue states are setting up a vaccine passport system for themselves:

Is a COVID-19 vaccine verification system finally taking shape in Massachusetts?

Gov. Charlie Baker said Monday that his administration is planning to unveil a multi-state tool that allows residents to show they're fully vaccinated using a QR code.

"It's my proof that I've been vaccinated, it's easy to access, it's a universal standard. And we've been working with a bunch of other states  there's probably 15 or 20 of them  to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine," he said during an appearance on GBH's "Boston Public Radio."

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2021/11/29/massachusetts-covid-19-vaccine-proof-qr-code/

Just another reason to get the hell out of there.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

They have been using for years in Ch!na. You have to use it to go places and if your social credit score isn't high enough, you are restricted on where you can go. Cameras catch you jay walking, loses social points.

We have a new billboard up here in PA.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By raven:

The governor of MA let the cat out of the bag this week. It sounds like the Blue states are setting up a vaccine passport system for themselves:

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2021/11/29/massachusetts-covid-19-vaccine-proof-qr-code/

View Quote

Fuck him. Fucking douchebag commie sack of shit. Looks like I need to start carrying around a sharpie.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I don't think that actually works though. I took a black marker to a qr code in a newspaper to see what happens.
Still took me to the link. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
I've said since early 2020, "contact tracing" with modern technology will ensure there will never be another Anne Frank or Underground Railroad again. And these motherfuckers are enabling and encouraging it! Sorry, no meme to add.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Meme thread...

Link Posted: 12/4/2021 7:35:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MAbowhunter:

Fuck him. Fucking douchebag commie sack of shit. Looks like I need to start carrying around a sharpie.
View Quote

He has since claimed it would be voluntary.  How stupid does he think we are? At least he abandoned the Climate change gas tax thing and is not running for re-election. And, yes, fuck him.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 3:25:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#37]

The Rhyme Minister's Peppa Pig World REMIX - The Remix Bros

People That Fell Hard For The Jussie Smollet Hoax

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Justabulletaway:

https://i.imgur.com/yL9ldWo.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Justabulletaway:

https://i.imgur.com/yL9ldWo.jpg

Per John Hopkins Medicine (https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-vaccine-side-effects#myocarditis),

Quote from COVID Vaccine Side Effects | John Hopkins Medicine

Myocarditis is more likely to occur as a result of COVID-19 infection than as a side effect of the vaccines.[...]

COVID can cause heart problems, too
Having COVID-19 can also cause heart problems. One study published by the CDC reports that from March 2020 to January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19.

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#45]
View All Quotes

How dare you Sir. SAD!  Trust the science.

Alec Baldwin admits who did it | Part 2 trailer for ABC

In Loving Memory of Chris Cuomo's Career

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:11:50 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Uh oh... are tin foil hats in vogue this holiday season?

Great, another thing that will be cleaned out of the grocery store...
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:40:11 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Is a COVID-19 vaccine verification system finally taking shape in Massachusetts?

Gov. Charlie Baker said Monday that his administration is planning to unveil a multi-state tool that allows residents to show they're fully vaccinated using a QR code.

"It's my proof that I've been vaccinated, it's easy to access, it's a universal standard. And we've been working with a bunch of other states  there's probably 15 or 20 of them  to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine," he said during an appearance on GBH's "Boston Public Radio."

Or option B: Bring a sharpie.

When you see *ANY* QR code take your sharpie and make a dot. The QR code doesn't work any more.

For conservatives who are called terrorists, you guys sure are bad at it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Lee-online:

They have been using for years in Ch!na. You have to use it to go places and if your social credit score isn't high enough, you are restricted on where you can go. Cameras catch you jay walking, loses social points.

We have a new billboard up here in PA.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101506/fjb_jpg-2192060.JPG
View Quote

Took a trip to Pittsburg thanksgiving weekend with my girlfriend and our kids. We saw that one and this one

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MAbowhunter:

View Quote

White out works better
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Or option B: Bring a sharpie.

When you see *ANY* QR code take your sharpie and make a dot. The QR code doesn't work any more.

For conservatives who are called terrorists, you guys sure are bad at it.
View Quote
Lots of folks blindly repeating this.

But how many have tried it to see what happens?

It takes more than a small random dot to spoil a qr code.
Page / 1332
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top