Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2021 2:16:51 PM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvyehgt9CuA

Is it okay for police to fabricate evidence about what an open carry person is doing so they can arrest him?

Do you side with the open carrier here? Or the police?

An open carry advocate who was legally open carrying was also legally holding a sign regarding a DUI checkpoint taking place further up the road.

Officers drive down to where he's at.
Officers reach out and yank camera out of his hand and at the same time claim it is illegal to take their picture  them without permission.
After moving away from the open carrier police are caught on that very camera doing the following:

Checking to see if any other cops have "grudges" against the guy  (their words)
Start to write charges for the purposes of "cover our ass" (their words)
Later on the Master Sgt. commands "Make sure your guy gives him something" (comes up with some charges for him)
Claim he was on the highway when he was actually on the shoulder
Claim he was creating a public disturbance because he was holding a sign - or as they say "hit him with"
Claim he was tresspassing on state property by assuming he walked up the ramp
Discuss a plan to falsely claim that various motorists stopped them to report that the open carrier had his gun out and was waving it around.

The audio does not catch the police stating what the fake motorists claim the open carrier was doing.  This information is revealed in police reports where it's written that motorists informed officers that he was waving a gun.

https://apnews.com/article/8521be4ba96cff57c5892690d0096055

So - arfcops, do you stand with the open carrier, or the cops who were fine with attempting to lie about what he was doing with his gun in order to get charges to stick on him?

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Arfcom will destroy itself eventually with all the police hate, dope love and lets give felons guns threads.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It’s only January and this thread is in the running for goofiest thread of the year
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Go watch general hospital if you need drama in your life.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there more to this than a 2:51 video?

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Literal unhealthy obsession on display here. Reminiscent of a much less creepy ITEOTWAWKI.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTL!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#10]
For fucks sake.
GD stupid is as stupid does.... over and fucking over and over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I remember when that happened .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arfcom will destroy itself eventually with all the police hate, dope love and lets give felons guns threads.
View Quote

Well they hate us and do anything for dat sweet pension so whatever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#15]
How did the lawsuit turn out?

edit: asked and answered
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t hate you. But I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t give a fuck if I died.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm all in favor of legalizing weed and restoration of rights to include 2A for felons.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah I see some big issues in that video.  

The moral of the story, don’t fuck with the government’s men or they’ll fuck you back much harder.  Right or wrong that’s the world we live in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#19]
The Police, just like any other demographic are comprised of humans. Some are driven by money and security, some are driven by ideology and ethics. You'll get a group from any demographic that has no care for their fellow man. Some of those people are police. At least some of the police start off with the desire to serve the people and they take an oath.

We as a society are constantly corralled into chutes of extremes. You either "back the blue" or you are in the "ACAB" grouping. Those trying to grind us down to a concentrate have everything in their favor to keep us divided. By taking a step back you can see that there are no absolutes with people.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Just living the dream, snitches get stitches i think is how it goes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't hate you. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't give a fuck if I died.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't hate you. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't give a fuck if I died.
There's a pretty huge contingent here that have trouble concealing their glee when a cop is murdered.

The OP has a true obsession going on. Sometimes he sprays so much spittle his posts are hard to read. I thought it was funny at first, but now

I'm kind of concerned for him.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#24]

He made some nice pocket change.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Great new topic for a thread. I’m looking foreword to respectful, relevant, and well thought out information and responses. Standing by to be overwhelmed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#26]
lol, another akodo thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they are hilarious.  He gets more incoherent as the thread progresses. This is really early in the day for him, let's see how long he lasts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I thought the Corpus Christi bar thread was good.  

OP has potential...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#31]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Brave girl, she was.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#34]
James Sunderland - "I really don't care."
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Ouch.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Was there more to the video?  

Where is the open carry stuff?  

Edit -

Oh, I see mention of it in the article.  Wonder why the video guy didn't include that interaction in the vid?  

Lying is bad.  So if the officers were lying - fuck them.  They have no integrity anymore and are no use to the Police Force.

That being said - I'm not a fan of people standing in the street for attention with signs and shit.  Though I support their right to do so.

(This is actually the dude by the way...  )

Did he have a gun that night or just earlier at the Hartford Campus incident?  I know the article says they took a legally owned pistol - but the Officers said he wasn't armed in the video - unless they are talking about someone else.

Seems odd he wouldn't have recorded the most important part...  

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Especially for ACAB:  why did you not get hugged enough as a child?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#39]
If all your facts are correct, It sound like a case of Official Oppression which it the arrest title in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He made some nice pocket change.
View Quote

Nice for him. The part that sucks is the taxpayers will pay and the corrupt cops have nothing happen to them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?

It's police hate to hold it against police for making up false charges to screw with a guy who is legally carrying?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is there more to this than a 2:51 video?

View Quote

Yes, at that link there's a video that's about 9 minutes but it doesn't really give much more info.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Literal unhealthy obsession on display here. Reminiscent of a much less creepy ITEOTWAWKI.
View Quote

Yes, it is very unhealthy when police lie for the purpose of fucking over people legally carrying guns and are then found by their department to have done no wrong.

Looks like lies are par for the course for this department.  Thinking about all the other departments in the news lately for planting drugs, falsifying warrants, etc, at what point to we conclude it's par for the course for the profession?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks like cops being cops.

like every interaction I have ever had with cops this resulted in dealing with B.S. from the state
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think they are hilarious.  He gets more incoherent as the thread progresses. This is really early in the day for him, let's see how long he lasts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Note, John-in-austin has this to say about police oaths

"Here we are. Back to your oath bullshit.  The oath you know nothing about also includes a very important part.  Obeying the orders and directions of those appointed over you.  As I have told you before, there is no single oath.  It may mention the Constitution,  It may not. Some depts don't even use them."

Also, I'd like to point out, so far not a single Arfcop said anything against the cops who were caught lying to screw over a legal gun owner.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Was there more to the video?  

Where is the open carry stuff?  

Edit -

Oh, I see mention of it in the article.  Wonder why the video guy didn't include that interaction in the vid?  

Lying is bad.  So if the officers were lying - fuck them.  They have no integrity anymore and are no use to the Police Force.

That being said - I'm not a fan of people standing in the street for attention with signs and shit.  Though I support their right to do so.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/72/21/15/15274831/5/ratio3x2_1200.jpg

(This is actually the dude by the way...  )

Did he have a gun that night or just earlier at the Hartford Campus incident?  I know the article says they took a legally owned pistol - but the Officers said he wasn't armed in the video - unless they are talking about someone else.

Seems odd he wouldn't have recorded the most important part...  

View Quote

it sounds to me like there were 2 people there and only one guy was armed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:41:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh look, another FBI agent fishing thread. Good luck sir, hope you get some!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Note, John-in-austin has this to say about police oaths

"Here we are. Back to your oath bullshit.  The oath you know nothing about also includes a very important part.  Obeying the orders and directions of those appointed over you.  As I have told you before, there is no single oath.  It may mention the Constitution,  It may not. Some depts don't even use them."

Also, I'd like to point out, so far not a single Arfcop said anything against the cops who were caught lying to screw over a legal gun owner.
View Quote

That means they all condone it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#50]
IBTL

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top