Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2022 6:19:39 PM EDT
The tweet says this wasn't shown to the Brazilian leadership, but Lue is laying the groundwork for UAP leading to a profound paradigm shift for mankind.  

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Our species' evolution", creating fire, and Plato's Cave being mentioned as a choice for another moment as large as that.  That's a pretty major thing which goes far beyond drone tech released but I don' know in which direction.

View Quote
Like he keeps saying, "Disclosure" has already happened, it's just that about 98% of population doesn't know it because the message makers and trend setters are either ignoring it or ridiculing it.  Look at the posts on this website, it's like a bunch of flat-Earthers.......
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So they what is the disclosure?  We don’t know what they are…. Or we might, but aren’t telling and we will continue to let you speculate it out..:.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 11:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So they what is the disclosure?  We don't know what they are . Or we might, but aren't telling and we will continue to let you speculate it out..:.
View Quote
The disclosure he is referring to is that the U.S. Government has officially stated that UFO's are real.  There are unidentified craft in our skies (and possibly in our oceans and out in space) that have capabilities far beyond our ability to even understand, much less replicate and that we have no idea where they are from, who they are or why they are here.  

I have been following this stuff closely and there are certain people whose statements carry more weight for me, than others.  Elizondo is one.  I lean toward believing that our government really doesn't know the who, what, why or where of UFO's.  I believe they have plenty of data that probably supports some speculation, but that is what Elizondo is trying to get released to the public.  He wants the people to see the actual evidence we have and then for people to make their own determination on what it all means.

He clearly believes we are not alone, but he won't divulge his theory on what it is likely to be.  He strongly encourages people to think outside the "E.T." box, so I suspect his pet theory is more in line with interdimensional travelers, time travelers or something natural to Earth.  I lean toward him probably believing the last option.  He discusses all three scenarios but something about the way he discusses the possibility that's it's native to Earth, makes me think he leans in that direction.

Chris Mellon is another person I will always listen to and in fact, he and Elizondo are the two people driving this process.  I get the impression that Mellon leans more toward the "E.T." hypothesis.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#6]
This just popped up in my feed, although it's from an interview back in late February.  Video at tweet.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Interesting.  I don't recall any interview where he sounded like he had a cold or sinus issues in that clip.  I guess I missed one or it wasn't putout in public yet.

View Quote
Yeah, this clip and the whole interview got tweeted today but I've never seen it, and I follow Lue's interviews as much as I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top