Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2022 7:54:47 PM EDT
I don't know how this country will survive with the infestation of the far Left in the elementary schools.
This guy should be charged for threatening and intimidating a student.  Here's an excerpt from an email he sent the student:

"I do take offense to you invading my classroom space. Your passion is noted but your methods verge on the criminal," the email said, according to the local paper. "Hope you have a good weekend and watch your back."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rhode-island-equity-teacher-sent-threatening-email-student-vocal-against-deleveling-parents

The term "de-leveling" was new to me, although after looking up its definition it's clearly just another name for "equity" that the Progressive's embrace.  Such a foul concept, instead of helping those at the bottom to rise to the top, they prefer to prevent the brighter students from advancing, forcing everyone to become mediocre.  

Here's the definition, from the "Novak Education" site:

"Deleveling or detracking is the process of consciously avoiding placing students with different needs in different “levels” of courses. The intent is to keep all students, regardless of strengths, needs, and identity in courses together.  These inclusive classes have the same high expectations for all learners. To account for variability within the class, students are provided additional supports and/or challenges if they need them."

https://www.novakeducation.com/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-deleveling

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Leftists will rage against the machine until they are the machine.. then its "I will destroy you if you question anything I do"
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Diana Moon Glampers approves of this tactic.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know how this country will survive with the infestation of the far Left in the elementary schools.
This guy should be charged for threatening and intimidating a student.  Here's an excerpt from an email he sent the student:

"I do take offense to you invading my classroom space. Your passion is noted but your methods verge on the criminal," the email said, according to the local paper. "Hope you have a good weekend and watch your back."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rhode-island-equity-teacher-sent-threatening-email-student-vocal-against-deleveling-parents

The term "de-leveling" was new to me, although after looking up its definition it's clearly just another name for "equity" that the Progressive's embrace.  Such a foul concept, instead of helping those at the bottom to rise to the top, they prefer to prevent the brighter students from advancing, forcing everyone to become mediocre.  

"Deleveling or detracking is the process of consciously avoiding placing students with different needs in different “levels” of courses. The intent is to keep all students, regardless of strengths, needs, and identity in courses together.  These inclusive classes have the same high expectations for all learners. To account for variability within the class, students are provided additional supports and/or challenges if they need them."

View Quote

Do people still send their kids to public indoctrination camps?
They're the problem, not the schools.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
File a police report.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Imagine being a student in 2022. Your English teacher is threatening to sick the ADL mafia on you to break your kneecaps, then you go to woodshop and the teacher is pressing his new aliexpress fun bags against your back, his member sandwhiching your booty, as your working the bandsaw, finally, you round out your school day day with the math teacher quizzing you on the age of consent in dog years.

Next time a kid starts blasting in the cafeteria line, I really am going to have to wait for all of the facts to come out before judging.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, you say elementary schools, but the subject of the article you linked is a high school teacher?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Parent needs to go punch that douche in the face.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I do take offense to you invading my classroom space.
View Quote

You might think that the taxpayers would object to this fucking twat invading their classroom space.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice Vonnegut ref

https://www.studymode.com/essays/Diana-Moon-Glampers-In-Kurt-Vonneguts-Harrison-85838175.html
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Threatening an elementary student?

Yeah, clear grounds for termination and a police report.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You might think that the taxpayers would object to this fucking twat invading their classroom space.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I do take offense to you invading my classroom space.

The taxpayers can't be assed to get involved.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Leftists will rage against the machine until they are the machine.. then its "I will destroy you if you question anything I do"
View Quote

This explains it all very simply.

We will rule the ashes and you will burn if you don't like it... for the childrens..
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#13]
How tolerant and inclusive of him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#14]
The left are pussies who hide behind their computers and the idea that they can 'cancel' you.  

Bad news...I cannot be canceled. There isn't a single person in my life who isn't aware of my political leanings. I work for a pro-conservative, pro-2a company, and I don't depend on anyone for anything where my ideology will ever be a factor.

Some of us aren't remotely concerned about being canceled. I have nothing to lose. Fuck the left.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Leftist are violent and unstable.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

True! A succinct description of life in 21st century America.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The left right are pussies who hide behind their computers and the idea that they can 'cancel' you.  

View Quote
fify
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Imagine being a student in 2022. Your English teacher is threatening to sick the ADL mafia on you to break your kneecaps, then you go to woodshop and the teacher is pressing his new aliexpress fun bags against your back, his member sandwhiching your booty, as your working the bandsaw, finally, you round out your school day day with the math teacher quizzing you on the age of consent in dog years.

Next time a kid starts blasting in the cafeteria line, I really am going to have to wait for all of the facts to come out before judging.
View Quote

Hell of a thing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Last time someone told me to watch my back, I told them I’d leave my front door open and only use my tomahawk to make it sporting.

Don’t give them the satisfaction of making you feel threatened.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Threatened the kids, fire him. Revoke teaching license or whatever it is.

Remove kids from public school if any woke bullshit happens. Or just remove kids from public school in general.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#22]
So he threatened a child, while teaching? Need to use their tactics against them, I wish I was a lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#23]

They all have that bad genetic trait thing going on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Kevin needs a good old fashioned ass kicking.

If it was my kid he’d have to watch his fucking back.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes indeed !
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Schools are a representation of their surrounding community via their elected board members. If you’re sucks, unfuck your community/school board.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Kevin and I would be having a talk about threats and whom is more capable and likely to carry one out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#28]
$1 cash money says that teachers get paid additional when they have de-leveled kids in their classes.

Nobody with an education in education would put poor quality students in with the normal kids. There's reasons these kids do better with different methods that have been proven for decades and decades of success - that is if success is educating a child. Some kids might be main streamed for some of their classes and taught with the special needs children for others.

Each end of the Bell Curve need special attention.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:36:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I can't see a scenario where he ever teaches again...in the real world.  This clown world...lord only knows.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Locusts.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Does the teacher own a firearm?

If so, not a leftist and on our side.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
File a police report.
View Quote

This.  I would tell the police I no longer feel safe in the school let alone the classroom and I think it would be best if this teacher was removed until an investigation as to whether or not he should remain a teacher after threatening a student has been completed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This.  I would tell the police I no longer feel safe in the school let alone the classroom and I think it would be best if this teacher was removed until an investigation as to whether or not he should remain a teacher after threatening a student has been completed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
File a police report.

Seconded.  Especially for an elementary school for god's sake.  He'd be eating with a straw for a month if he'd wrote that to my kid.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
fify
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The left right are pussies who hide behind their computers and the idea that they can 'cancel' you.  

fify

Speaking for yourself of course.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:22:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

^ This is why we are losing.

^ Effecting change, getting shit done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
File a police report.

^ This is why we are losing.

Quoted:
Parent needs to go punch that douche in the face.

^ Effecting change, getting shit done.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh look, another white liberal fighting the cause for the minority student.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep,
Very handicapper general of them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#40]
That article about “deleveling”, aka, dumbing down, is pathetic and is straight out Marxism.

Wait, you have to earn the right and excel to get AP classes? Since AP stands for Advanced Placement, it is inferred that it is for high achieving students not every person who walks in the door. If you can’t measure up, work harder to do better.

No wonder the world is passing us by in education.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Most woke people escaped ever havin a good ass whooping, and desperately need one.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#42]
and parents will just respond with passive requests and continue to send their children to these schools, etc.. never a consequence.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Threatening an elementary student?

Yeah, clear grounds for termination and a police report.
View Quote

this is how you deal with a teacher like that.
https://youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU?t=174
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:59:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Does the teacher own a firearm?

If so, not a leftist and on our side.
View Quote

You're so silly.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:09:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Seconded.  Especially for an elementary school for god's sake.  He'd be eating with a straw for a month if he'd wrote that to my kid.
View Quote

I don’t understand why that hasn’t happened either. I don’t have kids of my own but I’d bet a nice crunchy dollar would have been at the school minutes after he read that email.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#46]
I'd go visit that prick, in his office next Monday morning.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Vonnegut would never write that short story in today’s environment because it would directly indict “progressives”.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#48]
I think that more of these people need to get their asses kicked. A good, old fashioned ass kicking would fix a lot of this type of stuff, I think.

When I was young this shit wouldn't have been tolerated. It is now, and because it is, you're bound to get more of it.

I'll say that as a parent with young kids, if I heard that a teacher had threatened my kid like this, that person would absolutely get an unpleasant visit from me, even if it landed me in jail.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

How are the schools there in Zimbabwe?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:53:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Leftist whackos will run you over, shoot you in the back, and threaten students, but somehow "MAGA Republicans" are "violent extremists"?

Once again these fuckjabs prove themselves to be everything they accuse others of being.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top