Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/22/2020 11:57:14 AM EDT

A few people are expressing some doubts about if Trump can pull it off.

STOP THAT SHIT!

Ask yourself what happens if he can’t pull it off?  We descend into darkness and we take the entire world with us.
No round 2. No second chance.  No mulligan. Nada.

This is overtime and sudden death.

Show your support and make some noise.
Trump and his legal team are gonna fight the fraudulent election, expose the foreign and domestic interference in our elections, dunk on Dominion, expose pedophilia in our government, and he’s gonna do it all while making America great again.

This is where we fight or we die.  Stand tall. Stand proud. Stand by.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope doesn't do shit to change reality.  Another thread with no actual facts that will cause people in authority to change actual vote counts when they really don't want to change vote counts.

There has to be overwhelming evidence and pressure to make election officials change outcomes.  Not hope.

I've donated money, but I'm not optimistic.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
I thought she said she was not sure if the good guys or bad guys got to it first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
But the man on TV said all this is being taken to crazy town.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hope doesn't do shit to change reality.  Another thread with no actual facts that will cause people in authority to change actual vote counts when they really don't want to change vote counts.

There has to be overwhelming evidence and pressure to make election officials change outcomes.  Not hope.

View Quote

The witnesses aren’t evidence?  The video of election workers kicking out republican observers?  The statistical analysis that shows it’s impossible for the current count to be true.  

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNHg6SzYgBw

STOP THAT SHIT!

Ask yourself what happens if he can’t pull it off?  We descend into darkness and we take the entire world with us.

Trump and his legal team are gonna fight the fraudulent election, expose the foreign and domestic interference in our elections, dunk on Dominion, expose pedophilia in our government, and he’s gonna do it all while making America great again.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, realizing that the evidence presented is well short of what would be needed to overturn the current official numbers isn't being a doomer - it is being a realist.

I want a Trump second term, I just don't see a viable path to it unless someone rolls out a huge trove of hard proof. Affidavits alone won't cut it. Observers being kept distantly also isn't going to do it. The statistical oddities are useful, but only if they lead to a smoking gun.

For our optimists on this topic, what will you do if nothing happens? If Trump's team doesn't come up with the smoking gun total proof they keep hunting at?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Bluto's Speech from Animal House
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This, realizing that the evidence presented is well short of what would be needed to overturn the current official numbers isn't being a doomer - it is being a realist.

I want a Trump second term, I just don't see a viable path to it unless someone rolls out a huge trove of hard proof. Affidavits alone won't cut it. Observers being kept distantly also isn't going to do it. The statistical oddities are useful, but only if they lead to a smoking gun.

For our optimists on this topic, what will you do if nothing happens? If Trump's team doesn't come up with the smoking gun total proof they keep hunting at?
View Quote
In a legal sense you can't certify a vote if all of the procedures weren't followed, such as having both sides present throughout the entire ballot processing process.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In a legal sense you can't certify a vote if all of the procedures weren't followed, such as having both sides present throughout the entire ballot processing process.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

STOP THAT SHIT!

View Quote

My fight for the Constitution doesn't require me to parrot the delusion that Trump will be POTUS on 1/21/2021
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, but that isn't the problem or the hurdle that DJT's team needs to clear

This is a lot like the infringements of the 2nd amendment that have happened over the years - it should never be allowed under law but it happens again and again because of public opinion.

Certification of questionable results keeps marching forward because what has been put forward just isn't glaring enough to give judges and state reps the cover they want/need to stop anything.

This as much a PR fight as it is a legal fight, and it is not going well.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The witnesses aren't evidence?  The video of election workers kicking out republican observers?  The statistical analysis that shows it's impossible for the current count to be true.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The witnesses aren't evidence?  The video of election workers kicking out republican observers?  The statistical analysis that shows it's impossible for the current count to be true.  

You have to have the type of evidence that will change minds that don't want to be changed.

Do you disagree?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

I'm just about as far from a doomer as you can get.  See my 15 year history of exposing doomer bullshit.

But I am a pragmatist and a realist.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well the government man in PA has spoken... we should just all pack up and go home huh?

YOU have seen all the evidence I take it?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is a lot like the infringements of the 2nd amendment that have happened over the years - it should never be allowed under law but it happens again and again because of public opinion.

Certification of questionable results keeps marching forward because what has been put forward just isn't glaring enough to give judges and state reps the cover they want/need to stop anything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say it is more of a PR fight.

It is the general public that needs to put pressure on the election authorities to do the right thing.  There can be all the evidence in the world, but without pressure people that don't want to change votes won't.

It sure as hell doesn't help with you say "We're getting ready to flip states" and then 10 days later no states have been flipped.   People tune out and just think you are full of shit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have to agree... this is approaching Q levels of derpiness now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a legal sense, people voting don't choose the president, state governments do.

If Trump's legal challenges don't change state government minds, Biden is president. This is unfortunately the overwhelming likelihood at this point.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move. Which is part of why I'm willing to throw whatever little ounce of weight I have behind supporting the effort. After seeing what 8 years of Obama did to this country, and a serious look at what the left overtly wants and justifies, I don't see a way back if this stands. And only a slim avenue back if it is overturned.

Everyone helping Trump in this legal fight knows that they will be crushed if they lose, but they're still attempting it. That suggests to me that either they think the fight is winnable, or they have picked their hill to die on. I'll concede when Trump does.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well the government man in PA has spoken... we should just all pack up and go home huh?

View Quote

What I have seen isn't nearly convincing enough.

The Benford number distribution thing is really strange, but not nearly enough on it's own.

The claims about people not voting down ballot being statistical proof of fraud has been disproven. That phenomenon is normal and actually was lower than usual this year.

The Wisconsin more votes than voters claim for MI doesn't hold up as they had bad data because of some how mixing up Michigan and Minnesota.

The dead people voting has been a mixed bag, we have some proven cases but others are cases of dummy dates used for various reasons - such as he 1/1/1800 DoBs in PA. We have enough to prove our voter registration and ballot tracking is complete shit, but not enough to prove the election was stolen.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

To put it in really blunt terms.... you've seen fuck all.

You're not the lawyer. You're not the client. The case hasnt been filed.

What the evidence do you think YOU should have seen?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST THE PLAN!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mean, neither have you, so what's the difference?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

no one has seen what a court considers "EVIDENCE" thats why its going no where.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Sorry but every time I see that picture all I can think about is that woman in Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun video who was chopping fish:

I also need to see hardcore blitzkrieg evidence. We are already working against the entire left and entire media which so far have been shaping public opinion unfortunately judicial opinion. Rules of discovery mean the whole "they can't show their cards to the opposition, they need to drop it on them at the last second!" argument is moot. We need to shine a light on all of it and put public pressure on the courts to oppose the narrative pressure the leftist and media is already pushing ("undoing the will of the people! racist targeting black counties!"). Courts are not going to chance overturning wide scale voting results unless it's supper brain dead obvious results. If it isn't rock solid but obvious. A full court press of public opinion needs to push it along.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

As I already pointed out, the half battle is convincing the public. Judges and most members of state legislatures won't stick their necks out unless public opinion swings. It's the same way unconstitutional gun laws get passed and upheld, the law only matters if someone is willing to enforce it.

Time is ticking away. We are just over 3 weeks until the electoral college meets. Almost half the time between the election and the EC is gone - and DJT's team still needs to file the winning case(s), turn public opinion, and win the cases. Given Giuliani and Powell have botched multiple case filings (MI MN stats goof, unable to file with 3rd circuit due to issues with Giuliani's status) I don't see it likely they can pull it off in the time remaining.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There has to be overwhelming evidence and pressure to make election officials change outcomes.
View Quote

Here, I fixed your post for you by stripping out everything that actively damages people's motivation to apply the very pressure you agree is necessary.

The OP is right.  If you were going to storm the beaches of Normandy, would you be pissing and moaning in the boats about how everyone's going to die and fail?

We can do this, but it requires us to create a can-do energy that spills out from boards like this into the rest of the world...enough to motivate people to show up for rallies in huge numbers in contested states, etc.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Two overs for you.  IT is over and get over it already..Stop all the damn wishful disillusion. Only place I frequent on this earth that thinks it is not,LOL
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Two overs for you.  IT is over and get over it already..Stop all the damn wishful disillusion. Only place I frequent on this earth that thinks it is not,LOL
View Quote

May your chains rest lightly.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

May your chains rest lightly.
View Quote

They're your chains, too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

no one has seen what a court considers "EVIDENCE" thats why its going no where.
View Quote

You are factually wrong here.  Even considering only the publicly available evidence, courts consider both the sworn affidavits, and videos of poll watchers being excluded as direct evidence.  That's above the level of circumstantial evidence.  Statistical impossibilities are also admissable evidence that has been used before, and there are many.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

It's Q-verse bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of our Q believers have been latching onto the newest round of conspiracy theories.

I’ll happily eat crow if I’m wrong, but we need to be ready for a Biden presidency.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As I already pointed out, the half battle is convincing the public. Judges and most members of state legislatures won't stick their necks out unless public opinion swings. It's the same way unconstitutional gun laws get passed and upheld, the law only matters if someone is willing to enforce it.

Time is ticking away. We are just over 3 weeks until the electoral college meets. Almost half the time between the election and the EC is gone - and DJT's team still needs to file the winning case(s), turn public opinion, and win the cases. Given Giuliani and Powell have botched multiple case filings (MI MN stats goof, unable to file with 3rd circuit due to issues with Giuliani's status) I don't see it likely they can pull it off in the time remaining.
View Quote

They don't even have 3 weeks.  They have until the 12/8 Safe Harbor deadline.  They're now 2-34 on lawsuits (and the two they won didn't change any votes).  Powell hasn't even FILED her biblical bombshell Dominion lawsuit yet.  But we have people on here saying "be patient, these things take months, it will happen".  Delusion.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#38]
The election was rigged by the Deep State... they probably always are.

The Deep State gets what it wants.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, they're not.  The whole point was that Samuel Adams refused to live a life subservient to a tyrant, and the man who willingly accepted his chains was no longer his countryman.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A lot of our Q believers have been latching onto the newest round of conspiracy theories.

I’ll happily eat crow if I’m wrong, but we need to be ready for a Biden presidency.
View Quote

So many people are putting all of their psychological chips into the "Trump will win, JUST WATCH" bag that I'm afraid their OODA loops will be so fucked up when reality ensues they wont be able to mount an effective resistance.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No, they're not.  The whole point was that Samuel Adams refused to live a life subservient to a tyrant, and the man who willingly accepted his chains was no longer his countryman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Secret doesn't work on election results unfortunately.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahhh.   Well, good luck fighting the fight from prison.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the "Ridin' with Biden" starter pack.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So many people are putting all of their psychological chips into the "Trump will win, JUST WATCH" bag that I'm afraid their OODA loops will be so fucked up when reality ensues they wont be able to mount an effective resistance.
View Quote

You have miscalculated.

The point of this is to mount an effective resistance here and now.  Nobody actually thinks victory is assured under all possible circumstances.  That's why they're trying to motivate you, instead of going fishing.  We think we have a shot if we all work together to create massive public support instead of wasting time dealing with constant demoralization in what should be a stronghold and base of high-energy motivation.

If we lose this battle, the next one just becomes massively harder.  Stop hand-wringing about people being disappointed and broken if we're wrong, because the people you're worrying about have already proven themselves more resilient to setbacks than any of the defeatists.  Join them to help put on some public pressure for once.  The atmosphere here matters.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ahhh.   Well, good luck fighting the fight from prison.
View Quote

I'm not talking about violence, but you're right here anyway, because political speech is very close to being criminalized.  It will be, under the Great Reset.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm not talking about violence, but you're right here anyway, because political speech is very close to being criminalized.  It will be, under the Great Reset.
View Quote

You don't need to perpetrate violence to go to prison.  You just need to refuse to follow the law.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You don't need to perpetrate violence to go to prison.  You just need to refuse to follow the law.
View Quote

Indeed.  Soon, even that may not be a meaningful requirement.  The time to stand up, and to encourage others to stand up, is now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

STOP THAT SHIT!

Ask yourself what happens if he can't pull it off?  We descend into darkness and we take the entire world with us.

Trump and his legal team are gonna fight the fraudulent election, expose the foreign and domestic interference in our elections, dunk on Dominion, expose pedophilia in our government, and he's gonna do it all while making America great again.

View Quote
Provide evidence of fraud.  Not platitudes, allegations, innuendo, etc.  Everything on this site thats been shown has been at best probable cause for an investigation. Almost everything has been less than that.  With the Q-anon garbage becoming more and more of a centerpiece its looking more and more like Lin and Syd have nothing and are just attention whores.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

As I understand it, we don't need a smoking gun.  This is not a criminal case.

We need enough evidence to throw the result into question and SCOTUS to defer to the House delegates, then DJT wins.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

STOP THAT SHIT!

View Quote

Great video.

Unfortunately, I can hear faintly in the distance the drumbeats of war.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top