Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2023 12:54:24 PM EDT
Does anyone have an email address for the ATF examiner Terry Whittington? I recently had a denial due to missing a document.  I was hoping I could send the missing document directly to him.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
E-form denials have to be resubmitted entirely, in my experience.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
what about finger print cards?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I did not say anything about getting a refund- these applications are not taxed during the forbearance period.

It stated to include the original control number in the new application.  I can find nothing consistent about the finger print cards.  Some say the originals are fine others say different.  Anyone know for sure?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:35:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: retired_11b] [#5]
Try [email protected]

You do need to resubmit and then give them the new control number. They might hook you up and do a quick approval but I've heard from several people that they just go to the bottom of the pile and you have to start your wait all over again
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GrizzlyAdams:
View Quote

Correct, that's how the eForms application was designed and coded.  All denials are do-overs.  Submissions on paper can still be corrected and pushed through the process.

This is what happens when you use a low-bidder IT contractor and have a minimal IT budget.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Bubbles:

Correct, that's how the eForms application was designed and coded.  All denials are do-overs.  Submissions on paper can still be corrected and pushed through the process.

This is what happens when you use a low-bidder IT contractor and have a minimal IT budget.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbles:
Originally Posted By GrizzlyAdams:

Thank you for that info.

The (female) receptionist I spoke to after my disapproval for an admin error was perturbed a citizen was even calling.
I had had an error on a paper form 4 a few years ago and they simply sent me a letter and return envelope to correct the package, I was expecting to be able to upload a corrected form and move on.  She said nope, can't do that.  But no explanation as to why.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top