Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 6:47:11 PM EDT
Alright, gotta tap into the wisdom of GD. I paid for an item off of the EE three days ago. Since then, haven't had any contact from the seller in terms of tracking numbers or when they're going to ship. I've asked them once for details and have yet to hear. What would GD do?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I would start a tread in GD.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Try emailing and sending a message to seller asking for an update ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The little blue 'group' of mods can help.

Hover your cursor over it to see who is in charge of the appropriate subforum.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
If only there were a place in EE to ask such questions..............

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Comments-andamp-Questions/127/
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Alright, gotta tap into the wisdom of GD. I paid for an item off of the EE three days ago. Since then, haven't had any contact from the seller in terms of tracking numbers or when they're going to ship. I've asked them once for details and have yet to hear. What would GD do?
View Quote

Absolute best thing to do is build a time machine and go back 4 days ago, hammer out ALL of the terms of purchase before commiting.

Next best thing is send an IM to the seller and be sure to copy yourself, ask seller the questions you pose here.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]
i usually make sure i can absolutely ship the same day or next day before listing an item.

only recently it took me longer than next day because i ended up in the ER lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey at least you don’t have a Kahles scope in the hands of USPS and it’s current whereabouts are unknown.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
How is the seller's EE rating?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Seller has probably been too busy trying to figure out how to post pictures.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I’d give it a week at least, unless you’re worried he absconded with your money or something. If it was like two weeks or something or you paid extra for an expedited shipping method maybe  but otherwise don’t be a pain in the ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top