Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2019 6:00:23 PM EDT
Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee who just issued a rogue subpoena of President Donald Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump, Jr., ducked and covered from the media amid the backlash against his  attempt to haul Trump, Jr., before his committee.

Burr, who issued the subpoena in contravention of an edict from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell that the Russia hoax is now “case closed,” ran away from reporters on Capitol Hill on Thursday when asked about the overwhelming GOP backlash against his move.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/09/duck-and-cover-richard-burr-runs-away-from-reporters-asking-about-rogue-subpoena-of-trump-jr/
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to think Burr was a stand up guy.  Guess I was wrong.  Wonder what the Dems have on him.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I used to think Burr was a stand up guy.  Guess I was wrong.  Wonder what the Dems have on him.  
View Quote
They don't have shit. He's just a simple swamp creature who takes his orders from other swamp creatures. Every single one of them hates Trump regardless of what they say publicly.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#3]
In another thread someone posted a tweet about it being used to turn the tables on Mueller, but something is off with this one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The swamp coughs up another GOPe/RINO/NeverTrumper.

The right wing is full of Trump hate. I say primary all those fuckers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In another thread someone posted a tweet about it being used to turn the tables on Mueller, but something is off with this one.
View Quote
What do you mean something is off?  Republicans snatching defeat from the jaws of

victory to reach across the aisle in compromise like cock sucking catamites?

This is business as usual.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What do you mean something is off?  Republicans snatching defeat from the jaws of

View Quote
B-I-N-G-O
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
He's another Flake.
He already said he isn't running for re-election, unfortunately we're stuck with him until 2022.

The Turtle should immediately remove him from all committees & make him sit in the corner for the remainder of his term.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mark Warner's butt boy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's another Flake.
He already said he isn't running for re-election, unfortunately we're stuck with him until 2022.

The Turtle should immediately remove him from all committees & make him sit in the corner for the remainder of his term.
View Quote
Yes.   And Tillis is getting primaried too.   Fuck, I miss Jesse Helms.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

He is?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

He is?
Garland Tucker.  He was on Hannity yesterday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/north-carolina-businessman-will-challenge-sen-thom-tillis-in-republican-primary/2019/05/06/c346df7e-701e-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.2b1e08eaf5bf

Tillis came out against the wall, before he was for it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

He is?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/north-carolina-businessman-will-challenge-sen-thom-tillis-in-republican-primary/2019/05/06/c346df7e-701e-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.2b1e08eaf5bf

I was aware Tillis was a huge faggot, but I didn't know he had someone running against him.  It was him or Kay Hagan back when he ran.

Thank you for the info, will vote accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lookin over his shoulder, eh?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
We just tried that . Down here in Florida we had arfcomers BEG us to vote for a gun grabber. Literally fucking beg us.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We just tried that . Down here in Florida we had arfcomers BEG us to vote for a gun grabber. Literally fucking beg us.
View Quote
In the primary?
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is’t the right wing. It’s the moderates and RINOs.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was aware Tillis was a huge faggot, but I didn't know he had someone running against him.  It was him or Kay Hagan back when he ran.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

He is?

Glad I clicked on this thread
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#20]
someone has pics.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#22]
RINO...just like his butt-buddy Tillis.
Both need to be primaried and both need to lose.

Btw...Tillis is up for his first reelection and IS being primaried.  I consider this a gift to unseat them both
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#23]
From the meme thread;

Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They don't have shit. He's just a simple swamp creature who takes his orders from other swamp creatures. Every single one of them hates Trump regardless of what they say publicly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always knew he was a POS.

I remember the night of Trump's election, I was at big event in Winston Salem NC...

Reporter walks up and asks what made me want to come out and support Burr.

Just assumed that nobody really wanted Trump. I was politer than I should have been...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:15:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Carrot or stick, blackmail or bribe.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
THIS.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#27]
What an idiot!  Who is advising this guy?  
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

He is?

Yea, that is why primaries are important.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What an idiot!  Who is advising this guy?  
View Quote
He's got nothing to lose - he already said he's not running again.
He's a never-Trumper that's lining up his next job...
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#30]
I never really heard much about Burr before. Everything that I've been reading recently about him sounds like he's another Jeff Flake. He's buddy buddy with VA democrat Warner who is also on his committee, just like Flake was buddy buddy with that bald, birdbrained democrat Coons. And Fox News Outnumbered hosts just said that Burr wasn't running for re-election, just like that Flake, Jeff Flake. I don't know when his term expires, not soon enough, but, hopefully he's gone in 2020. We'll just need to get rid of Murkowski, Collins, and Romney. I know that there are a lot more Faux Republicans, but, I don't know who they are because they have not gotten the publicity to make their names or faces common knowledge in the national media, except in their own states.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
From the meme thread;

https://i.redd.it/q06ojqvfndx21.jpg
View Quote
I never knew much about Burr before, but, everything that I've been reading about him now indicates that he is a Jeff Flake clone.  However, Romney is a known scumbag quantity, democrat in Republican's clothing, loser. It's just atrociously disgusting that Utah made him their senator. And that Mike Lee supported him. That makes me question Lee's character and motivations.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

View Quote
Exactly! But, how much you want to bet that Burr hasn't threatened McConnell with voting with the democrats if he is sidelined? That's got to be the reason that McConnell hasn't quarantined that diseased Burr.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#33]
The republicans hate Trump and hate the voters. The party will protect the swamp before doing what the people want.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Burr is a lost cause. He needs to go down in flames.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I never really heard much about Burr before. Everything that I've been reading recently about him sounds like he's another Jeff Flake. He's buddy buddy with VA democrat Warner who is also on his committee, just like Flake was buddy buddy with that bald, birdbrained democrat Coons. And Fox News Outnumbered hosts just said that Burr wasn't running for re-election, just like that Flake, Jeff Flake. I don't know when his term expires, not soon enough, but, hopefully he's gone in 2020. We'll just need to get rid of Murkowski, Collins, and Romney. I know that there are a lot more Faux Republicans, but, I don't know who they are because they have not gotten the publicity to make their names or faces common knowledge in the national media, except in their own states.
View Quote
We probably need to keep Collins. I doubt we can do better than that in Maine.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I never really heard much about Burr before. Everything that I've been reading recently about him sounds like he's another Jeff Flake. He's buddy buddy with VA democrat Warner who is also on his committee,
View Quote
Warner has connections to Steele, Ohr, and it looks like Deripaska. He's involved in the whole spying/coup thing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
there is a control file on virtually anyone in Congress.  Anyone stepping out of line gets their dirt revealed.  It's how DC works.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plato o plomo.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's RINO as fuck. He's Warner's bitch.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The republicans swamp (republicans and democrats) hate Trump and hate the voters. The party (because there really is only one) will protect the swamp before doing what the people want.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
B-I-N-G-O
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

B-I-N-G-O
Working with dems never results in a pay off or a "next time they will help us." or credit from the media.
Graham learned that during the Kavanaugh hearing.

Remember how Paul Ryan told Trump to sign that spending bill he didn't like, so he would get the wall?
Thanks a lot Paul

The moment the chips are down, team blue - the dems and their media protectors will call anyone right of them as a bunch of super-bigots, who hate women, want to throw grandma off a cliff, and put _________ group into camps, because they oppose ______- policy.
There is no sense in working with them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He's another Flake.

View Quote
Simple solution... remind him that he can and WILL be criminally INVESTIGATED at the STATE level for even a BREATH of impropriety. He's not immune. In truth, it's how we SHOULD be fighting back against the Leftists in Congress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top