Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2023 12:07:51 PM EDT
Box of 24 originally, looks to be 20 or so left.  Bought sometime between 2010 and 2012 been in an upkept humidor ever since.

What is a decent price per stick to ask for these? I can seem to find them anywhere instock online to get a bearing on true price.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
T52s tend to sell quickly but you can still find them for 14-18 per stick.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Post a photo of one. With that amount of age they might be sublime. Wondering how the oils have percolated through the wrapper.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Temp at 69F and humidity reads 66%

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Any interest in trades?  Or are you not smoking anymore and offloading your smokes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Thinking of offloading.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a market for aged Cubans but not so much for aged new world cigars.  Check Bond Roberts for an auction. Not sure if they would list them though.  

Reach out to Drew Estate and see if they have any details that could help the sale in regards to the specific Vitola.

After looking at the pic I would find a cigar forum and see what traction you could get there.  They look absolutely perfect.  

If you decide on a price give me a yell / update here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top