Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 12/16/2023 5:37:54 PM EDT
Interesting video and article on how males in Ukraine are trying to flee to avoid literally getting snatched into vans by their gov (per videos elsewhere)

NYT Article
‘People Snatchers’: Ukraine’s Recruiters Use Harsh Tactics to Fill Ranks

BBC
The Ukrainian men fleeing the draft: ‘Not everyone is a warrior’ - BBC World Service Documentaries

Another video I came across.

Scenes of people being hauled into vans. Report of peoples' bank accounts being frozen if they don't report for service. Pending mobilization bill.
Ukraine divided over controversial mobilisation bill • FRANCE 24 English

Update: Those abroad who don't report for duty will get their assets frozen

Ukraine Drafting 500K MORE MEN To Serve In LOSING War Against Russia: Rising
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
They’ll gladly take a handout from their government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
That southern border security bit, ironic given the funding issue
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#3]
My previous employer employed quite a few of them and it fucking disgusted me. I asked my boss about it and he said "they had the means to leave the country so they bought their way out and I should feel bad for them because they didn't know if they had a home to go back too!"  
Maybe they would have had homes to go back to if they would have stayed and fought for their Slavic shithole instead of being a bunch of cowards and fleeing to America.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I just don't care....
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Every war has its draft dodgers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Some people can see it’s already over.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#7]
There were plenty hanging out in Greece, Italy, Spain, and the French mediterranean.   News story showed them hanging out at the beach worried about their country.

Oh and plenty of miltary aged Russian males too.  Refugees.

I did my military service but if Joe Biden was asking or telling me to go I’d probably take a dive too.  The Ukes with their home invaded and running,  yea you soft ass pyssies.  Your grandmas are tougher.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The Russians won't be as generous...  if they escape Gulag.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#9]
No problem shaking down American taxpayers though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
lol, the NYT & BBC are literally Russian propaganda...

...rating this thread as troll
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Ukraine is being invaded. I understand not wanting to fund them, but I don’t understand the hate
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldn't fight in that corrupt war either
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol, the NYT & BBC are literally Russian propaganda...

...rating this thread as troll
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#14]
One of the telegram pages said a 15 year old was recently asked to show ID to a military recruiter at a sporting event. Was just joking that Scott Ritter was going to have competition for that age range, from ukrainian recruitment commissars
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#15]
If this was our land that was invaded, I would have no problem shooting those fleeing the fight.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ukraine is being invaded. I understand not wanting to fund them, but I don’t understand the hate
View Quote

A fair number of them believe Ukraine is the root of all evil in the globohomo cabal and their glorious champion Putin is gonna stop them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One of the telegram pages said a 15 year old was recently asked to show ID to a military recruiter
View Quote

First World problems :lol: When they "win" they can change it to Kiev and uncork their tampons over what qualifies as military age.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They’ll gladly take a handout from their government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
View Quote

So they are like women?
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I keep wondering how that youtuber Pavlo from Ukraine hasn't sent to fight yet, he's still there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wouldn't fight in that corrupt war either
View Quote

Ditto.  I wouldn't die for Z man or the wrong Western interests (England & US both of whom want war with Russia).
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Where are the usual suspects to refute all this?
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If this was our land that was invaded, I would have no problem shooting those fleeing the fight.
View Quote

Difference is we have the means and ability to shoot back.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

First World problems :lol: When they "win" they can change it to Kiev and uncork their tampons over what qualifies as military age.

https://unagb.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/child-soldier-in-sierra-leone-pic-ap-88239223.jpg

View Quote

This kid ‘s alright, trigger finger discipline and the good sense to use the premium FAL, of course that means the higher class inch pattern SLR.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They’ll gladly take a handout from their US taxpayers government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I’d have no problem shooting you, especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

edited out , especially if you tried to conscript my child for a corrupt regime
View Quote

Damn dude, That's a bit much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol you would fight for Ukraine?

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should consider editing your post.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Some people can see it’s already over.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Every war has its draft dodgers.
View Quote

Dodging a draft for a war overseas vs keeping invading forces at bay

But, I can understand if a person wants to avoid just being thrown into a wasteful meat grinder and having a pointless meaningless death
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’s being sarcastic, I saw OPs article and similar days ago but I’m more focused on the $ issues
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Anybody with half a brain can see that the war was lost for Ukraine at the start and the continued fighting is just so Voldamort can keep the billions flowing in. Billions he’ll eventually flee to South America with courtesy of the US taxpayer. I can’t fault anybody for not wanting to be press ganged into dying for no good reason.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Et Tu BBC?

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He’s being sarcastic, I saw OPs article and similar days ago but I’m more focused on the $ issues
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of seeing the topic being one popping up a few days ago, looks like an evergreen topic, here is a video from 2mo ago. One guy who is pro-Ukranian military saying dying for your country is too high a price to pay for having a country

The Ukrainians who refuse to fight and are trying to leave the country | DW Analysis
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I helped hundreds when this first started. I would say 1/3 to 1/2 of each family group had a male that met the criteria to stay and fight. A lot of educated individuals that knew they had a chance in the US and sought asylum.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anybody with half a brain can see that the war was lost for Ukraine at the start and the continued fighting is just so Voldamort can keep the billions flowing in. Billions he’ll eventually flee to South America with courtesy of the US taxpayer. I can’t fault anybody for not wanting to be press ganged into dying for no good reason.
View Quote

He's going to retire in Florida.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#39]
My college room mate is still in Canada.  It happens in every war.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am routing for the normal everyday Ukrainians, but with the whole Biden kickbacks, the way the CIA helped overthrow their government in '14, the way the "foreign policy elites" have been pushing NATO membership for Ukraine when Russia has said from the start that that was a clear red line for them, as well as the whole Ukraine blackmail pretext to Trumps impeachment.......

It's hard to see good guys on either side.     I feel horrible for the Ukrainian people.  I also feel bad for the young Russian conscripts given no choice but to fight or end up in some gulag.

As always it's the people in power on both sides who should be forced to fight this war they started, but an even more certain constant is that they never are the ones to pay the butchers bill.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#41]
It’s a shitty situation to be sure.

Your choices are to fight for a fagot globalist puppet, fight for Russia or leave and start over.

At this point I don’t think I’d be willing to fight for or even with democrats, I don’t consider them to be Americans. Running isn’t a choice though so I guess you just fight whoever gets there first.

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#42]
I know a few Ukrainian guys who came to the US in the past 10-20 years. They generally are happy to have gotten out when they did. They are not chomping at the bit to go back to fight.

They left because they felt there were no good options and thus no future there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#43]
The War Machine needs medics, supply techs, automotive mechanics and computer techs too.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds familiar
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed. Its just the popular thing to do.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Speaking of seeing the topic being one popping up a few days ago, looks like an evergreen topic, here is a video from 2mo ago. One guy who is pro-Ukranian military saying dying for your country is too high a price to pay for having a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzXDDVajyY
View Quote

Yeah I’ve seen them before, just more so since last month https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-needs-troops-aggressive-military-recruiting-tactics-russia-war-2023-12?amp

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine fighting for its own country is every bit as honorable and likely more so then any war this country has fought for the last century.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The War Machine needs medics, supply techs, automotive mechanics and computer techs too.
View Quote

Problem is, those “non warriors” won’t get the choice on how to serve.  Most likely up on the lines to get bombs dropped on you from drones.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#49]
I guess their patriotism has… faded like the sun.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
They'll gladly take a handout from their government but the minute you ask them to sign up for service? They flee
View Quote
Same would happen in the US.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Top Top