Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2021 2:54:57 PM EDT
They waiting for Joe Bidet to drop the tariffs or are they CCP missile and troop ships?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Source?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Are there usually not dozens of container ships in the ocean near this continent?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Full of chinamen waiting to collect their debts or something.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Source?
View Quote

Sent from Twitter
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting.

My supply chain (consumer electronics) is utterly borked right now and manufacturer reps are warning us it is going to get even worse.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#6]
What about ALL the containers on land!!!

Oh!

My!

Gosh!!

We are dooommmed!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The Qtard I know says the Chinese are coming in from Canada and Mexico to take your guns.  Those ships might just be full of eatin' babies.

BTW the country shut down last night at 8.   There's a total internet, news, and banking blackout on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Source?

Sent from Twitter

Well Long Beach shipyard was sold by Clinton to the Chicoms....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#9]
She voted for this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Probably honestly waiting to drop tariff, it was a pain in the ass for global commerce when it started.

Or red dawn.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Backlog.  Happens from time to time.  During the initial COVID stuff it got bad and you had tankers and cruise ships anchored and waiting around all over the place; they'd sometimes come in so we could refuel them, and then they'd go right back out.  Traffic from other vessels dropped off a lot, though.  I hardly got to work any shifts during that time because of that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I saw other posts someplace that stated that there was a huge (there word) number of container ships just off the coast.
Also read here that the CG was searching some for Chinese weapons.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Are there usually not dozens of container ships in the ocean near this continent?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is normally a very steady flow of them in/out of Long Beach. But not normal to have that many of them just kinda loitering there.

Not saying "OMG the Chinese are staging to invade", but it sure is odd. I think the person who mentioned tariffs may be somewhat accurate. Gonna hang back and wait until Xiden cancels them out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#15]
World in Conflict Cinematic 1 - "Seattle" (1080p)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Today I learned OP has no idea about how ocean going freight  and the supply chain works. At all.  Like...the very basic concept.

Also, he gets “news” from Twatter....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-119.2/centery:31.4/zoom:4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#18]
VesseFinder App would tell you the origin and name of just about every ship of size on the water...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#20]
T(other people's)$'s trade war and tariffs wrap up first thing on the 21st probably.  The Rubber Dog Shit Economy is ready to restart with a quickness.

Oligarchs gotta get paid.

Could also just be business as usual...

or the worst invasion ever...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Source?
View Quote

Q, duh!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Qtard I know says the Chinese are coming in from Canada and Mexico to take your guns.  Those ships might just be full of eatin' babies.

BTW the country shut down last night at 8.   There's a total internet, news, and banking blackout on.
View Quote

In the 1980s training film titled " red dawn "
The Chinese did in fact come down thru Canada and Mexico.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They waiting for Joe Bidet to drop the tariffs or are they CCP missile and troop ships?
View Quote

I bet half this place assumes the latter. They would be our resident goofballs that kept thinking Trump was going to be innaugurated.

Backlogs in shipping happen all the time. More so now when some ports are in Covid hotspots.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Chinese ice cream?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Backlog.  Happens from time to time.  During the initial COVID stuff it got bad and you had tankers and cruise ships anchored and waiting around all over the place; they'd sometimes come in so we could refuel them, and then they'd go right back out.  Traffic from other vessels dropped off a lot, though.  I hardly got to work any shifts during that time because of that.
View Quote

There was a pile of cruise ships just off the coast of San Diego a few months ago. Just kinda hanging out due to China virus.

Everything else seemed to be moving in/out as normal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Today I learned OP has no idea about how ocean going freight  and the supply chain works. At all.  Like...the very basic concept.
View Quote

Professor, please give us the 101 on offshore mgf and shipping.
The uninformed would like to be educated.
It will also coincidentally help with your post count.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

He also believed in every hail Mary conspiracy that Trump would be  be sworn in today
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#28]
There are always dozens and dozens of bulk cargo, tanker, and container ships at the mouth of the MS River and outside the port of Houston waiting for their turn. Guessing it’s the same for the left coast ports.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He also believed in every hail Mary conspiracy that Trump would be  be sworn in today
View Quote

Tomorrow.

Scanners dedicated one X-Wing on approach.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Get all the NG troops to the east coast and attack the west coast ;)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There are always dozens and dozens of bulk cargo, tanker, and container ships at the mouth of the MS River and outside the port of Houston waiting for their turn. Guessing it’s the same for the left coast ports.
View Quote

*hundreds
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
VesseFinder App would tell you the origin and name of just about every ship of size on the water...
View Quote

I just looked. Yup, most of them are cargo ships from China and their route tracker shows them as having just been swinging from their anchors for a little while now.
There also looks to be available port space in LB for some of them to come in.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Professor, please give us the 101 on offshore mgf and shipping.
The uninformed would like to be educated.
It will also coincidentally help with your post count.
View Quote

Maybe post on Arfcom less and try reading a book?  Get off Twatter and pick up a Wall Street Journal subscription?
 And no, I will not educate you in the basics of the supply chain, lazybones.  You a Democrat?  That sounds like something a Democrat would say....Hey Quick!  Check what Twatter says about it!

....but but but muh post count.

Lol.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Union workers are holding a work stoppage/slow down in order to negotiate higher wages. I heard this morning the line of ships offshore is 30 miles long!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There was a pile of cruise ships just off the coast of San Diego a few months ago. Just kinda hanging out due to China virus.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a time when oil terminals were at capacity in LA/LB, and tankers literally had nowhere to unload, so they just sat anchored offshore. We refueled some of them, mainly with MGO for their generators.  That's what the cruise ships mostly received as well.

I remember talking to a Dutch officer on a Dutch-flagged cruise ship when they came in to take on fuel for both their generators and main engines, and he had said they had been stuck out here for months and they hadn't seen home in a very long time, but that some stuff just opened up in SE Asia, so they were going there to work instead of going home, which is why they were getting bunker oil.  That week on another cruise ship a crewman jumped ship (literally jumped into the water) because he wanted to try to make his way home (he was caught and I think they did end up flying him back to his country or something).
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Lol, there's always dozens of container ships off the coast.

Tariffs have reduced Chinese imports by .7%, The value on the dock has actually gone up due to compliance costs.

I'm married to a customs broker, hear all about this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Dildos and rubber dog shit from Wish awaiting delivery!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...   But don't shock or rock the Q Q Birds

Surely those Containers are packed with ChiCom Troops (hope they drilled a few air holes!) & Tanks to invade the Mainland for Comrade Joe & Ho Chi Harris...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Friend of mine's company has over a dozen full containers at the Mexican border and can't get anyone to drive them to New Orleans.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
I'm waiting on a shipment for work that was supposed to be in MI Jan12. They're telling us it's still on the Ocean.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Reminds me of the women insistent that there were chemtrails in her water just like Alex Jones said because water doesn't make a rainbow when it goes through a sprinkler! When you prime your audience to look for evidence of a conspiracy everywhere, then anything you're unfamiliar with is evide of he conspiracy. Note how no effort is given to fact checking (looking at marine traffic patterns) before taking to twitter to declare it's unusual and suspicious.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Tekton tools?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Chinese troops ship off the coast of California? Y'all really think Newsom wouldn't welcome them with open arms right now?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Backlog, i use vesselfinder all the time...

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Full of Chinese troops, most notably the 69th Qanon Shock Army waiting until tomorrow at noon to invade once Comrade Xiden ascends to the position of Maximum Leader.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Source?

Sent from Twitter

Oil rig at 22 seconds? You sure this isn't off the Bolivar Penninsula near Galveston???
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:34:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your Holosun and PA optics.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top