BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 11:22:26 PM EDT
I found this very interesting.
DoubleSpeak, How to Lie without Lying

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:02:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, I am sure there will be record amounts of it spewed by the media over the next few years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Pulled comment after review
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I found another example of lying in the video.  Around 2:00 "Texas ag commissioner... allowing the sale of low calorie beverages in schools.  By low calorie beverages he means... sodas.  I guess a soda is technically lower calorie than say a meal, but I doubt Coca Cola is what you're expecting if you ask for a low calorie beverage at a restaurant"  

At that moment the video literally showed a person getting a Diet Coke.  Which is zero calories.  And exactly what they would offer you first in a restaurant.  I skimmed a few dozen US articles that were entirely pearl clutching propaganda, had to go to fucking Aljazeera to find out the ag commissioner was only allowing diet soda, at the discretion of individual school districts: http://america.aljazeera.com/
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish to keep my personal pacification device while wearing by damage reduction organ guard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top