Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2019 2:54:56 AM EDT
I noticed that there are some good deals* in the upcoming Harbor Freight Black Friday sale but the ad isn't up yet so it takes you to the Regular Harbor Freight page which, incredibly, also has amazing deals*, one of which is on a battery powered electric (duh!) Pole Saw, and I thought to myself, "that's such an awesome deal* that I should get two", which left me with only one question:

"What would I do with two battery powered electric pole saws?

Then I read This story on the CEO of Dick's thinking about a Presidential run, and, after I stopped laughing did take a moment to think seriously* about the implications and how that might start the bugaloo.

Obviously, in a bugaloo, everyone will quickly run out of boolits*, so some sort of weaponry must be devised to deal with unruly mobs, and that's when I was shocked back into reality* in a moment of inspiration and it hit me like a full power shot from Squatdog:

"Get duck tape and make a double ended battery powered electric pole saw and fearlessly wade into any mob whirling like a Dervish**

Has anybody ever tried this?

Is such a thing even possible?***

*not really

** Dervish

Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is!
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 3:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Kinna like the Kirk-Spock fight but with medium-RPM spinning chains of doom

Link Posted: 10/26/2019 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell yeah, you'd kick ass for about 20 minutes til your juice ran out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 3:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm.

Maybe Segway jousting?

ETA: or lob them like javelins?

ETA2: or duck tape pole saws to helicopter blades? Would the chains stand still if the saws were spinning in the opposite direction of the rotors?

Link Posted: 10/26/2019 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Anything that is Double Ended can be used as a melee weapon. Or for other things if you're brave enough
Top Top