Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/11/2018 7:50:35 PM EDT
Too much winning this week.

Donald Trump's face will feature on an Israeli coin marking the 70th anniversary of the country's independence.

It depicts the US President alongside the biblical King Cyrus, who allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem 2,500 years ago.

The coin, which cannot be used as currency, is also a token of gratitude for Mr Trump's decision to move the US embassy from to Jerusalem, KOBI reported.

The celebratory coin has Donald Trump's face alongside the biblical King Cyrus, who allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem 2,500 years ago

'President Trump is starting a prophetic process by moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem,' claimed a representative from the company producing the coins.

The city has billboards and posters praising US President Trump's decision to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

A play on Mr Trump's 'Make America Great Again' slogan, posters near the US consulate in Jerusalem read 'Trump Make Israel Great'.

'President Trump is starting a prophetic process by moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem,' Mikdash representative Rabbi Mordechai Persoff told KOBI.

'Just like King Cyrus 2,500 years ago said, "he charged me to build a house in Jerusalem", here again, President Trump is building a house in Jerusalem.'

The seal of the United States government also features on the face of the coin, along with biblical verses written in in Hebrew.

On the back is a dove, holding an olive branch in its beak, above a temple.

Posters and billboards praising Donald Trump and his decision to pull out of the nuclear deal with Iran have been put up in the streets of Jerusalem today.

More
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait for the gnashing of liberal antisemetic teeth. It will be glorious.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Literally Hitler!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
So is this like Franklin Mint shit or is it actually minted by the Israeli government?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit the media triggering here would be epic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s Meshugganah
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't wait for the gnashing of liberal antisemetic teeth. It will be glorious.
View Quote
The (liberal) triggering intensifies.... and I love it!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The (liberal) triggering intensifies.... and I love it!!!
View Quote
Not to mention all the Jew haters here. But probably all the same.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Literally Hitler!
View Quote
A hitler who is friends with jews....it means he literally hates them!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Want!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same with pol.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
But wait there's more...

Trump Town.

Construction Minister Yoav Gallant has instructed the top officials in his ministry to begin the process of planning and approving a new quarter for embassies from countries around the world that will be built in Jerusalem, he revealed on Thursday in an interview from New York, where he will be speaking at Sunday’s Jerusalem Post Conference.

Even before the progress made this week toward moving the embassies of the Czech Republic, Romania, and Honduras, Gallant had already sent a letter to Construction Ministry director-general Hegai Roznik and chief architect Vered Solomon-Maman last Friday, asking them to form a task force that will immediately begin working on finding an appropriate site for many embassies in the capital.

In the letter, which was obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post, Galant asked the top figures in his ministry to start working on solutions to house the workers of the embassies.

Following the letter, Roznik, Solomon-Maman and other ministry officials met this week and started working on a plan.

“There is an apparent pattern of embassies moving to Jerusalem, and we have to start getting ready now,” Gallant said. “We might have to build dozens of embassies, and we would need new land ready for that purpose. I asked my ministry to vigorously take action as fast as possible."

Gallant suggested a couple possible names for the area where the embassies would be located. He initially called it “Embassy Town,” but then said he may decide to instead call it “Trump Town,” after US President Donald Trump, who initiated next month’s move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

If that name is indeed given to the embassy quarter, it would not be the first site in the capital named after Trump by a minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government. Transportation Minister Israel Katz announced in December that he would name the train station that will be built in the future near the Western Wall after the US president.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/New-embassy-quarter-in-Jerusalem-to-be-built-could-be-called-Trump-Town-552860

Also...

Jerusalem to name square near new US embassy in honor of Trump.

A new road sign indicating the way to the new US Embassy in Jerusalem.

A square near the controversial new US Embassy in Jerusalem will be named in honor of President Trump, the city’s mayor announced Tuesday.

“We have decided that the square adjacent to the embassy in the capital will be called ‘United States Square’ — in honor of President Donald Trump,” Mayor Nir Barkat wrote in a Facebook post, titled “Jerusalem returns the love to Trump!”

The city will hold a special ceremony at the tree-lined square following the opening of the new embassy in the neighborhood of Arnona on May 14 — the 70th anniversary of Israel’s independence, local outlet Arutz Sheva reported.

More
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Cyrus being the founder of the first Persian Empire. That should rustle some Iranian jimmies. I approve.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Stop.  Do you hear it?  If you close your eyes, and listen closely you will hear it.  It begins

softly, almost imperceptible.  But as a tide coming into shore, it approaches inexorably.

Faint, and then louder, louder, louder still, until it becomes overwhelming:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh please anyone with a UD account make a post there.  
The resulting  wailing and potential strokes would be a source of enjoyment.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#17]
DJT's favorably compared on there with an Iranian (Persian), the #1 non-Jew hero of their history, for an extra poke in the eye of the mullahs.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Stop.  Do you hear it?  If you close your eyes, and listen closely you will hear it.  It begins

softly, almost imperceptible.  But as a tide coming into shore, it approaches inexorably.

Faint, and then louder, louder, louder still, until it becomes overwhelming:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#19]
OMG.....this week.....I think we need the Klavan winning song.

Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Kind of want.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Where can I obtain on of these shekels?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I can assure you if at all possible I will buy one each of the standard and limited coin. I really hope I can get them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#24]
a representative from the company producing the coins.
View Quote
So they're just as authentic as the bullshit Obama coins, flatware, etc.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Only 1000 will be made. *Edit get them fast before they sell out!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#26]
How does an American obtain one of these?

Edit: oh it’s rare.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Only 1000 will be made. It will be rare if one comes up for sale.
View Quote
I want one!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
coin
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Odd, I'm listening to the Don Carlin podcast about Cyrus now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Ordered with Paypal.

ETA> I'm going to have it inlaid into a rifle stock.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#31]
"very very limited edition of 70 solid gold coins (700$)"

oh-boy.gif

Ordered a Silver and GP one.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
coin
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

coin
Thanks!!!!! Bought a gold one! ($70)
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#33]
How do I get one
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:06:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I’ve got a half shekel on the way. Excited about it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Left hates Jews, even if many leftists are Jewish.

I think it’s awesome that the U.S. is moving their embassy to Jerusalem.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How do I get one
View Quote
See link above
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Had to get one. I share the same name as the king and I’m a big Trump fan.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks!!!!! Bought a gold one! ($70)
View Quote
Same here just got the gold one also...THANKS to the poster who posted the site to buy this
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Got one of each. Amazing times we live in and what a difference this President is compared to the last one.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#41]
I just PayPal'd a Gold plated one.  Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
And you know it's comin'.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I already posted the link

https://store13553304.ecwid.com/The-70-Years-Israel-Redemption-Temple-Coin-p103672656
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Ordered a gold one
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Got one of each. Amazing times we live in and what a difference this President is compared to the last one.
View Quote
You've just sent up The NeverTrump assembly signal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ordered with Paypal.

ETA> I'm going to have it inlaid into a rifle stock.
View Quote
+1.I did too  
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Literally Hitler!  Love it.

Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it on..we can handle them.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top