Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 12/14/2021 5:16:06 PM EDT
Donald Trump Jr. led a chorus of Trumpworld insiders who pleaded with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to convince the former president to end the attempted insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6.  As the full House of Representatives prepares to vote Tuesday on referring Meadows for contempt prosecution, the congressional committee investigating the attack revealed damaging messages from the presidential son and a raft of right-wing boldface names.

"He's got to condemn this s--- ASAP," Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows, according to the messages bared by the panel Monday night."I'm pushing it hard. I agree," Meadows replied.  "We need an Oval Office address. He has to leave now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand," Trump Jr. wrote back.

Meadows received similar messages from MAGA lawmakers and Fox News hosts like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham as the crowd marauded unchecked through the Capitol on Jan. 6, the committee revealed.  "Can he make a statement, ask people to leave the Capitol?" Hannity texted to Meadows.

Link
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what?
View Quote
It's interesting?
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol this thread will go well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
So Don Jr is a fucking quitter?
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
None of this would have happened if democrats didn't cheat
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So Don Jr is a fucking quitter?
View Quote

I think he realized it was just giving the left ammo.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not in the least.

It's fodder for Democrat and RINO innuendo-nothing more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what?
It's interesting?

Not in the least.

It's actual text messages from that day. I'm not giving any editorial on it, but I don't see a point in ignoring it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So what?

“Biden needs to make a statement about inflation, ASAP!!”

View Quote

It’s interesting that someone in the immediate family realized that the 6 Jan riot was a mistake and did their best to try and turn it off.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#11]
But the gov't can execute its citizens and there isn't even a trial.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not in the least.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what?
It's interesting?

Not in the least.

Maybe, but you have to be an actual retard to not think what the OP posted is interesting.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Democrats illegally dug through his texts looking for anything that can be used to push innuendo that supports their narrative of lies.

It deserves nothing more than to be ignored, unless you are Liz Cheney.
View Quote
He gave them voluntarily, so I don't know why it would be illegal. There was no attempt to fight handing them over.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's actual text messages from that day. I'm not giving any editorial on it, but I don't see a point in ignoring it.
View Quote

Sure...
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Donald Trump Jr. led a chorus of Trumpworld insiders who pleaded with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to convince the former president to end the attempted insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6.  As the full House of Representatives prepares to vote Tuesday on referring Meadows for contempt prosecution, the congressional committee investigating the attack revealed damaging messages from the presidential son and a raft of right-wing boldface names.

"He's got to condemn this s--- ASAP," Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows, according to the messages bared by the panel Monday night."I'm pushing it hard. I agree," Meadows replied.  "We need an Oval Office address. He has to leave now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand," Trump Jr. wrote back.

Meadows received similar messages from MAGA lawmakers and Fox News hosts like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham as the crowd marauded unchecked through the Capitol on Jan. 6, the committee revealed.  "Can he make a statement, ask people to leave the Capitol?" Hannity texted to Meadows.

Link
View Quote
Thanks for letting me know what the hot topic on DU is.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#19]
nobody gives a fuck about Jan 6 outside media and idiot leftists in DU.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No argument here...
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:29:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

and here.  Look at how quick they're assembling in this thread.  Like moths to a flame.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It’s interesting that someone in the immediate family realized that the 6 Jan riot was a mistake and did their best to try and turn it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what?

“Biden needs to make a statement about inflation, ASAP!!”

lots of folks realized what was going on was not good for trump. so they tried to get him  to get the folks to stop. kinda like hitler in the bunker, he was in his own little world. since then a shit-ton of republicans realize trump has enough sway over his worshipers to end political careers and nullify anyone running that wont bend the knee and sing song of the big steal and maga maga maga.

biden and his ilk need to go, but if those running for 2022 and 2024 dont go along with trumps snakeoil he will torpedo the effort.

of course many here believe its ok, since civil war 2.0 is the only solution and anything that hastens that fantasy is acceptable.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Bullshit. Jr was way too busy with the 2nd Amendment Coalition to text.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#24]
The whole thing was such a nothing burger and our supposed leadership was either hiding or shitting themselves. Really solidifies the idea that nothing serious will ever happen.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s fodder for Democrat and RINO innuendo-nothing more.
View Quote

Unfortunately.... This is the correct answer,  as it does nothing but supports the narrative the left needs. It appears they don't have to make 'everything' up.... Sometimes facts are just handed to them that read better than fiction.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok. Yes, the protest was fucking stupid and is a stain on our republic. (I am objective and results oriented).

---

If congress dedicated 5% of the effort allocated to this, and applied to

- Hillary's server
- Russiagate
- Hunter Biden
- Benghazi
- Clinton Foundation / Haiti
- Ron Brown
- Whitewater
- Vince Foster

...I would be ok with what they are pretend-tigating
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

and here.  Look at how quick they're assembling in this thread.  Like moths to a flame.
View Quote

Not leftists, high-value, non-echo chamber posters.  The best the site has to offer.

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't give a shit.

Where was the left when cities were burning?
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not leftists, high-value, non-echo chamber posters.  The best the site has to offer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh RIGHT.  Kinder, gentler ARF
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ok. Yes, the protest was fucking stupid and is a stain on our republic. (I am objective and results oriented).

---

If congress dedicated 5% of the effort allocated to this, and applied to

- Hillary's server
- Russiagate
- Hunter Biden
- Benghazi
- Clinton Foundation / Haiti
- Ron Brown
- Whitewater
- Vince Foster

...I would be ok with what they are pretend-tigating
View Quote
Good list but where are BLM and Antifa along with the BILLIONS of dollars of damage they've wreaked--not to mention the numerous murders they've committed.

Never-Trumpers do get excited about Pelosi's kangaroo court though. It must be more important.  [Jk.]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Does he also have to make one on murder, whoring out to the Chinese, rape, inflation, and human trafficking?

Those are bad.  He must let people know that he does not approve of murder because people need to know.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No argument here...
View Quote

I like how it fills up the entire screen of my 4k monitor without stretching pixels much

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#33]
As I recall, the Capitol was the exclusive province of Pelosi, and her team repeatedly rejected offers of help. Separation of powers, and all.

Having the alphabet agencies call their instigators and embeds off would have yielded far better results that a TV address that no one at the Capitol could watch.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m astonished that he had enough free time from his work with the Second Amendment Coalition to send that text.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’m astonished that he had enough free time from his work with the Second Amendment Coalition to send that text.
View Quote

This, and how he has Daddy's Ear and all that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe, but you have to be an actual retard to not think what the OP posted is interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what?
It's interesting?

Not in the least.

Meh. Stopped reading at "insurrection".
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#38]
I doubt Trump has any remorse after the hell congress put him through.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#39]
It was a go/nogo moment for trump.

Given the fact he had years to prepare for the inevitable democrat fraud machine and still couldnt save himself, it was probably the right call.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Would the fbi bought and paid for agent provocateurs just up and walked out of the capital building in if trump had said to leave?
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
As I recall, the Capitol was the exclusive province of Pelosi, and her team repeatedly rejected offers of help. Separation of powers, and all.

Having the alphabet agencies call their instigators and embeds off would have yielded far better results that a TV address that no one at the Capitol could watch.
View Quote

They were a little "light" on security that day considering the usual 200,000 plus Trump crowd was pretty docile.  Just by coincidence I'm sure.    Those embeds had to earn their money.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bullshit. Jr was way too busy with the 2nd Amendment Coalition to text.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guessing those still in jail care as well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It’s only interesting to the Democrats’ useful idiots.
View Quote

Yep.....it's the latest "squirrel"
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good list but where are BLM and Antifa along with the BILLIONS of dollars of damage they've wreaked--not to mention the numerous murders they've committed.

Never-Trumpers do get excited about Pelosi's kangaroo court though. It must be more important.  [Jk.]
View Quote

My list....5% of what they have put into this bullshit, to simply look at Hillary, and Hunter.

What you all do with the other 95% is ok with me!
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote
... so ... I read the article. Didn't even see a source pointed at, not even anonymous one.

Also, pepperidge farms remembers the media clamping down on trump quickly ... VERY quickly. Not exactly sure when, but it was at latest the day after the state-sponsored lemming jump at the capitol.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Anybody who saw the events of Jan 6th and have half a brain, knew immediately that the group of (most) people inside the Capitol were wrong.  

Was it an insurrection?  No, no fucking way.  Anybody using the word "insurrection" to describe it is trying to use it as political leverage in favor of the left.  

Was it a nothing burger?  No, no fucking way.  Anybody trying to write it off as "nothing to see here" are willfully ignorant.  

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#48]
If Trump had made a statement condemning it the fucking leftest and their shills here would be screaming how Trump the Russian puppet was trying to deny the mostly peaceful protesters their rights.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
... so ... I read the article. Didn't even see a source pointed at, not even anonymous one.

Also, pepperidge farms remembers the media clamping down on trump quickly ... VERY quickly. Not exactly sure when, but it was at latest the day after the state-sponsored lemming jump at the capitol.
View Quote

I believe these are all text messages handed over by Mark Meadows to the Jan 6 select sub-committee which were read during a hearing a day or two ago.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mark Meadows gave his text messages to Congress. They were read into the record today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Top Top