Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2021 11:27:29 AM EDT
Kinda bored. Thinking of getting skydive certified at ZPH.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Go for it. I flew a DZ for quite a while and saw a few thousand parachutes successfully open before I went through the training.

I only have 300+ jumps in 25 years but getting out is still fun every now and then.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Z-Hills is a good place to do it. A friend skydives there a lot and she prefers it over Titusville and Sebastian.

I flew meat bombs at KTIX 25 years ago. Did enough jumps to make the insurance company happy I could get outta the plane if I had to. Little did they know that unless a tail come off, I was staying with the plane- fuck a buncha parachutes.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
@captainpooby

Link Posted: 4/24/2021 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Never did the diver driver thing, but skydiving is what got me into aviation initially before I started in on pilot training. It was super fun back when it was an outlaw/pirate sport. More rules, more commercial now, but I'd still highly recommend it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top