Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2020 1:46:54 PM EDT
Probably going to be a rough couple weeks.  9 month old Goldie girl,  I’ll kennel the male in another day or two.
Diaper Dixie started showing blood 3 days ago and the intact male is not going after her. Yet.    Soon there will be no way to keep him off her, so off to lockup for bronco, local kennel.
Wish me luck and NO hookup for Bronco.  Poor dude .

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just let her out the front door for some nice, wholesome exercise. She'll come back

...eventually.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck keeping them in the same house.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this was a thread about a dog from the Al Pacino movie, Heat.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]
You are all funny.  I actually have kept a breeding pair together a few times and was the king of cock blocking.   I’m pretty sure this time it’s kennel time though.

Just waiting till it’s on like prom night.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Those diapers look expensive.

I do Haynes underwear and maxi-pads with my girls. Works well and is very inexpensive.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those diapers look expensive.

I do Haynes underwear and maxi-pads with my girls. Works well and is very inexpensive.
View Quote
Me three. Diapers are way too expensive. I use real canine, washable panties, which I think fit better than Haynes, but definitely line them with the extra big pads with the wings. You don't feel bad, money wise, about changing the pads more often, so it is more comfortable and sanitary for the bitch.

Buy a half dozen, since once in a while you do need to wash a pantie. Especially when you take them out to pee and forget to take them off
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Good call, the diapers are a little spendy, and they have washable ones at the store.   So far no hookup, but it’s only day 5.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good call, the diapers are a little spendy, and they have washable ones at the store.   So far no hookup, but it’s only day 5.
View Quote
Tried those once. Way expensive for what you get and even with the Velcro could not get them adjusted right to fit my mutts behind.

Link Posted: 1/23/2020 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I got exactly those, and they fit great.   Thanks all!
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#12]
If you go the underwear route you might want to offer an explanation to the delivery guy that knocks on the door.
Never saw him again.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top