Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2020 10:16:34 AM EDT
I use PIA on my fireTV but disney+ wont work if the VPN is connected.

Appearently PIA listed all of there server addresses and disney black listed those servers.

Disney+ works with other VPNs....

?
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I use PIA on my fireTV but disney+ wont work if the VPN is connected.

Appearently PIA listed all of there server addresses and disney black listed those servers.

Disney+ works with other VPNs....

?
View Quote

There are probably some that are working but they will all make there way onto known lists and get blocked at some point.  You would have to continually switch providers.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
You could try Mullvad VPN, not sure it works with Disney+ but I believe it works with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]
.... Don't route packets to disney over the vpn interface?  Sounds like a pretty easy config change to me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe that the PIA app has a way/tab to split-tunnel or shunt apps outside the VPN.  It potentially will improve performance as well.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
.... Don't route packets to disney over the vpn interface?  Sounds like a pretty easy config change to me.
View Quote

@snowmule

Please explain
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe that the PIA app has a way/tab to split-tunnel or shunt apps outside the VPN.  It potentially will improve performance as well.
View Quote

@olivers_AR

Please explain as well, thank you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I too would like to know. I have PIA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top