Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 6:17:24 PM EDT
From Somalia...

Suugo Suqaar is a meat sauce flavored with a spice blend known as Xawaash, served over spaghetti, topped with cilantro and accompanied by a banana.

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it. I'm open- minded about food, though.

What part of the world is it from?
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Sorry, I just saw your comment.  It's from Somalia, Italian "inspired" food is fairly popular there. Somalia is a former Italian colony and protectorate.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Halibutt:

Sorry, I just saw your comment.  It's from Somalia, Italian "inspired" food is fairly popular there. Somalia is a former Italian colony and protectorate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Halibutt:

Thanks.

I will try it. I like trying new things, I just don't always have a good idea of what. Then, I look online for something 'different,' I often come across all sorts of exotic dishes I can't get ingredients for here in ranch-dressing-land.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top