View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Two of my friends' children also died of coincidences.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in the "anti-vax" are idiots camp many years ago.

Good friend of mines kid, his first son....perfectly healthy.  Only a few weeks old, returned to the doc to get a bunch of vacs.  Poor kid died that night in his crib.
"SIDS"

I watched my second cousin go from a normal 2 year old, running around, starting to talk, everything was AOK. Shortly after a set of vacs, went hard autistic, walking on his tippy toes, reversed any speech he had learned, etc, etc.  Will have the mind of child for the rest of his life.

Another good friend, once again, perfectly healthy kid, did a set of vacs, started having terrible seizures.  

And then when people woke up to methyl mercury and ethyl mercury (literally 1000xs as toxic as the most neuro toxic element, mercury....

They switched to aluminum, which turned out to be worse than the mercury, but didn't scare people as much, cause who is afraid of aluminum?

Make everyone trarded and distract them adequately, put birth control hormones and Prozac and fluoride in the drinking water... then they can do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in the "anti-vax" are idiots camp many years ago.

Good friend of mines kid, his first son....perfectly healthy.  Only a few weeks old, returned to the doc to get a bunch of vacs.  Poor kid died that night in his crib.
"SIDS"

I watched my second cousin go from a normal 2 year old, running around, starting to talk, everything was AOK. Shortly after a set of vacs, went hard autistic, walking on his tippy toes, reversed any speech he had learned, etc, etc.  Will have the mind of child for the rest of his life.

Another good friend, once again, perfectly healthy kid, did a set of vacs, started having terrible seizures.  

My father badgered me into getting my first daughter vaccinated for dtap (or tdap, I forget which), I agreed to it just for the tetanus part. Never again. If they want to get shots when they grow up that's their choice. I also don't believe on male or female circumcision. Parents shouldn't have the right to have elective medical procedures done on their kids.

No growth hormones, no sex changes, no genital mutilation, no jabs that can kill them, no plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Wrong question OP...

The question is not why some of us are OK with actual, proven vaccines but turn up our noses at the Pfizer/Mod/J&J injection..

The question is why do you need to get validation from a gun forum for choosing to inject yourself with something that millions of others are giving the middle finger too?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wrong question OP...

The question is not why some of us are OK with actual, proven vaccines but turn up our noses at the Pfizer/Mod/J&J injection..

The question is why do you need to get validation from a gun forum for choosing to inject yourself with something that millions of others are giving the middle finger too?
View Quote

My father got the jab, 6 months later, dead. When he got it I was still afraid of the wuflu myself, but had already become anti-vax, otherwise I would have maybe gotten it myself. thank God I didn't. I also lost about 5 weeks finding a new place to work, earlier this year, cause an employer mandated it for everyone no mater what and no exceptions.

I found a new job. By that time I was very aware of the dangers, but we are learning more about the side effects every day.

I just learned about it destroying your immune system yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm fine with vaccines. In general I think they are good and have prevented a lot of illness, although there is always some risk.

The covid mrna injections are not vaccines. They do not prevent catching or spreading covid and I believe the risks are vastly understated while the benefits are vastly overstated. But if you want it, get it.

I'm violently opposed to mandatory vaccines. People should be able to make their own medical decisions even if I disagree with them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never trusted .gov and still don't.   We have no clue what the outcome will be,  I don't think it will be good.   FJB mocking freedom tells me they have big plans for those who bend the knee.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I still “balk” at antivaxxers, but I haven’t gotten the shot.

It’s just a standard risk/reward calculation.  I’m fortunate to be at low risk from Covid, so the shot doesn’t make sense for me personally.  

Everyone’s risk/reward calculation will be slightly different.  Some will be at even less risk than me, and others more.

Medical decisions should be made with logic, not emotion.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's experimental gene therapy, developed to fight cancer. It's inventor says the tech is being abused to make these pharmaceutical agents.

If the reports that it destroys your immune system are accurate and long lasting we could see most of the world die in the next few years from infection and cancer.

AIDS can be caused by things other than HIV.

These jabs could be the activating component of the HIV section of the Corina 19 Virus.

The chart I saw was showing 55 months for the longest live immune system, 18 to 30 years old. Old people were predicted to have full blown AIDS within half a year.

This also explains why all those pathologists were seeing a sudden increase in cancers post vaccination, as well as the sudden and dramatic resurgence of cancers that had been in remission for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not a vax.

It's experimental gene therapy, developed to fight cancer. It's inventor says the tech is being abused to make these pharmaceutical agents.

If the reports that it destroys your immune system are accurate and long lasting we could see most of the world die in the next few years from infection and cancer.

AIDS can be caused by things other than HIV.

These jabs could be the activating component of the HIV section of the Corina 19 Virus.

The chart I saw was showing 55 months for the longest live immune system, 18 to 30 years old. Old people were predicted to have full blown AIDS within half a year.

This also explains why all those pathologists were seeing a sudden increase in cancers post vaccination, as well as the sudden and dramatic resurgence of cancers that had been in remission for years.

I haven't seen that theory (not saying it's true or not, just that I haven't seen it), but HIV meds are thousands of dollars a month/per person.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope. Took the vax in January/February and I’m fine…so are 170 million other people.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:04:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I still mostly balk at "anti-vaxxers".

Most vaccines actually are safe and effective.

The Chinavirus shots are not "vaccines" by the traditional meaning, they are not very effective, and their long term safety is unproven.

I don't think any of them should be mandatory.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:03:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm on the other side, I'm one of those evil anti vaxxers that got much amusement from the pro vax peoples paper thin arguments.  I'm actually not blanket anti vax, but I think in the last 20 to 30 years they've been wildly over utilized with dubious statistics covering their efficacy and safety.  Sound familiar?  And the profit motive can not be dismissed either.  

Reading all the fools that dismissed people who witnessed significant changes in their children after getting a shot pissed me off but  I don't see that many of them posting that st anymore.  Maybe some are dead or fked up courtesy of mrna?  That would be some wild karma, Alex Baldwin style.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:11:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Disease rates of all types began to go down as people learned to wash their hands and not drink poop water. Vaccination made little difference, but has taken all the credit. Beginning in and around the late 1800's bacterial theory first began to be argued over. Washing hands soon followed. Eventually scientists and doctors went around teaching people to NOT poop in the street, or drink poop water.

Amazing how that works.

If you chart disease and death rates, the actual vaccines did very little to change the slope of the line of each diseases.

I'm not saying they don't work, but they are overused and abused, at least in the USA.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

FJB
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Balk" might be overstating it.  I was not, and still am not against most of the vaccines that kids get.  I recognize they have a long track record of safety and that most of the criticisms have no real basis.  I do believe, and always have, that people should be able to make their own choices regardless of my thoughts on them.

I'm also not getting the covid shot.  My reasons for that are noone's business but mine but I will list some here:
- made from murdered babies
- i have natural antibodies
- the vaccine has the same known side effects as covid.  Why would I guarantee exposure to those potential side effects vs may be exposing myself to them?
- The long term side effects are unknown
- Fuck Joe Biden
View Quote

That's not true. Some of them are made from the Stem Cells of a Black Woman that died of Cancer.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If the Covid vax later causes autism, I'll laugh.  The anti-vaxxer loons weren't wrong, they were just early.
View Quote

I doubt that there will be any autism from the Vaxxes. People are dying too fast.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nope. Took the vax in January/February and I’m fine…so are 170 million other people.
View Quote

Comrade, that bro in your avatar looks really tough!
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Everyone I knew who criticized the anti-vaxxers and took the jab, are either sick or dead now.
View Quote

Really? Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#19]
These shots are not “vaccinations” so the question is not valid.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If so, is like to know your current frame of mind on the overall issue.

Do you still believe the FDA and Big Pharma have no truth to hide on the other vaccines and/or vaccine schedules?
View Quote

I did not have a strong opinion about anti vaxxers before. Good friend of mine has kids with autism and his opinion is that childhood vaccinations may have contributed to it. Very smart guy, very high IQ. He talks like he’s not certain they caused it but is suspicious. I take things he says seriously.

If others decide they don’t want vaccines that’s no problem for me. I don’t make medical choices for them, they don’t make medical choices for me. It doesn’t bother me that other people evaluate that they don’t want certain medical treatments.

I myself was never antivax and I’m still not. I couldn’t even tell you how many vaccinations I’ve had over the years, the only one I haven’t gotten is flu, mostly because I was always told every year that the supply runs out and I knew there were older and sicker folks who needed it more than I did, so I left “my” flu vaccine available for someone else who actually might need it to live.

I had decided last year to wait a couple of years to see what long term effects of mRNA vaccination is, if any, before deciding to take it. Now that the Potato is saying take it or else, I’m saying screw him and all other Potatos who think they get to make my medical decisions for me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If the Covid vax later causes autism, I'll laugh.  The anti-vaxxer loons weren't wrong, they were just early.
View Quote

More than once, the difference between being crazy and being right was the timing
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ive had shots up until Covid.   After seeing all the Covid funny business with the experimental not-vaccine I’m never getting another vax.  I know someone that got long term paralysis after getting the flu shot.   Not touching them anymore.
View Quote

I’m not going to say, personally, I’ll never get another vaccine.

However the people pushing this one in particular are proven liars that have admitted to lying. Therefore their words are presumed to be lies without powerful evidence to the contrary. The problem with this is I’m not a scientist with a lab at my disposal. All the available evidence comes from the same admitted liars.

Since they can be safely presumed to have either 1) malicious intent or 2) interests that don’t align with my own, then I have to “consider the source” when making decisions.

In a class on logic this would be labeled a logical fallacy most likely (appeal to authority). That’s fine for a college classroom. Out here in Realworldistan, considering the source is a highly effective, if imperfect, way of evaluating information in an environment filled with bad information.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top