Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
After WWII, Stalin knew. and had proof, that Hitler was dead.  He kept insisting that he was alive to use as a bargaining chip and to satisfy his sadistic sense of humor to keep the west off balance as they had no physical proof of his death.   At the end of the war Hitler had stated that all the real Germans were already dead and he had no desire to live either.  Plus, as mentioned earlier, he did not want to be put on display as some sort of circus act.

I used to live across the street from a person who served in the Army in WWII.  Fought at the Battle of the Bulge.   Because he was of Polish descent and spoke the language he could speak  German communicate with the Russians too.  At the end he did worked with the OSS in Berlin as he was needed for communication purposes.  He chatted up a Russian soldier guarding Hitler's bunker and was given a tour of it.  The bodies had been removed but there were papers scattered everywhere.   Looking through them he found one signed by Adolph Hitler himself that the Russians had missed.   It was his souvenir from the war.  I have seen it but have no idea where is is now as Paul died some years ago.  The subject matter of the memo is of no real importance other than Hitler's signature and the fact that it was taken from the bunker.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Presupposing he had survived the war, his survival meant nothing and influenced little to nothing. So, who cares?
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think there is a chance and the tunnel out airplane or ground to Spain is possible sub across the Atlantic diagonal would be a long ride but not impossible . Yes it is possible but a really long shot . He was in poor health. Look how long Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein  were gone and we were actively pursuing them with way more effort  than even a look for Hitler
View Quote
This might be the best overall thought.
An Atlantic crossing by U-boat would have been grueling despite his status.
His ability to walk out of the bunker area via tunnel to fly out via any avenue would have required assistance.
Not that the NAZIs never kept any secrets, but they had a penchant for carefully recording & documenting almost everything down to the tiniest detail - glaringly missing for things like the "final solution" meetings, but even those are referenced in private journals.
It is possible that he escaped alive.
But to me it seems unlikely.
At any rate, he certainly is deceased now, given that we are seeing the last of the WW2 survivors die off.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#5]
How anyone believes a man with Hitlers level of genocidal derangement hopped a u-boat and lived out the rest of his life on a Brazilian ranch never to be heard from again...
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This might be the best overall thought.
An Atlantic crossing by U-boat would have been grueling despite his status.
His ability to walk out of the bunker area via tunnel to fly out via any avenue would have required assistance.
Not that the NAZIs never kept any secrets, but they had a penchant for carefully recording & documenting almost everything down to the tiniest detail - glaringly missing for things like the "final solution" meetings, but even those are referenced in private journals.
It is possible that he escaped alive.
But to me it seems unlikely.
At any rate, he certainly is deceased now, given that we are seeing the last of the WW2 survivors die off.
View Quote
What are the odds that he was never in the bunker?  I would it have been that hard to have had the foresight to consider that the allies may overpower the Germans and that they'd take the capital.  Why not have a scripted plan in place to create the story line of him being in the bunker.  Look at how complex Valkyrie was. The fact that it was high jacked by trusted officials around Hitler to try to overthrow him doesn't mean there weren't stacks of plans for various situations.  For all we know(Thanks Russia) we were watching a body double in Germany for the last month of combat.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]
For all those touting the History Channel as a reliable source (it's entertainment, not history) I would like to put forward this "expert" from the History Channel with a bachelor's degree in sports information:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone else ever read this book?  I have and it is very interesting and plausible.  Excellent read.

Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Odessa, just research that, anyone who’s done any ready about it, already know all the History Channel does. Finding Hitler was nothing more than the more entertaining parts of Odessa to keep viewers watching. All those places were used, but they make it seem like it was one route, and you were quickly whisked away. There a number of different routes and they took time, often quite along time. I think Hitler died somewhere around Obersalzberg, just my opinion that was his favorite place, he knew he was beaten, he knew he was a dead man, why go out in a dank bunker, when the last thing you could see was Germany’s true beauty.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#10]
The exact same mechanism that is today struggling to maintain global power, existed before, during, and after the rise of the Third Reich. Today commonly referred to as "globalists" or the "Deep State". There are clear and well documented connections between today's "Deep State" familes and the Third Reich (see the Bush family for example).

Hundreds of millions if not trillions of dollars were at play, massive resources were available to Hitler.

However unlikely or implausible it may be that he "escaped" in the face of obvious impediments, it is still possible and even more so if he was assisted by his financiers.

People can be bought, they have absolutely no conscience. It is not at all difficult to conclude that he did in fact make his way out of Germany once you accept the fact that there is a faction of our government (and governments world wide) that don't have anyone's best interest in mind but their own. Once you recognize that all of the conventionally accepted impediments to his "escape" go out the window.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The exact same mechanism that is today struggling to maintain global power, existed before, during, and after the rise of the Third Reich. Today commonly referred to as "globalists" or the "Deep State". There are clear and well documented connections between today's "Deep State" familes and the Third Reich (see the Bush family for example).

Hundreds of millions if not trillions of dollars were at play, massive resources were available to Hitler.

However unlikely or implausible it may be that he "escaped" in the face of obvious impediments, it is still possible and even more so if he was assisted by his financiers.

People can be bought, they have absolutely no conscience. It is not at all difficult to conclude that he did in fact make his way out of Germany once you accept the fact that there is a faction of our government (and governments world wide) that don't have anyone's best interest in mind but their own. Once you recognize that all of the conventionally accepted impediments to his "escape" go out the window.
View Quote
I believe deals were made and a lot of these guys got away.  Gold, uranium, secrets etc. were used as barter.  The recollections from the "witnesses" in the bunker all conflict.  No two stories are alike.  Another interesting book is "Ratline".

Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I believe deals were made and a lot of these guys got away.  Gold, uranium, secrets etc. were used as barter.  The recollections from the "witnesses" in the bunker all conflict.  No two stories are alike.  Another interesting book is "Ratline".

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5140Nj1B98L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
View Quote
That and no one actually saw the bodies, they were told it was Hitler and Eva. The history channel show almost made a joke out of it, but the facts were there, and one must remember Mengle and Barbi made it among others. Himmler almost made it, but a stupid move on his part got him arrested, Goebels comiited suicide from a simple miscommunication. Did Bormann actually die as said? Again another stretch, where no one actually saw them, just general descriptions that were left vague. One always must remember that history is written by the winners, and we are often told what to think, when I was in school, we had a retired fbi detective who would substitute, we got on the subject of the final days of Nazi germany in history. I will a.ways remember him saying there is always more to the story, and there isn’t a prosecutor in the world who would have taken many of those cases if they were say a murder, there was simply not enough hard evidence, he said it relied to much on witness statements which were all so different, and a complete lack of hard evidence.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Tim Kennedy is on that show...its interesting, but Hilter is dead regardless.
View Quote
Tim Kennedy was on Joe Rogan’s show and said Hitler without a doubt survived the war.  He added there is a lot they weren’t allowed to present on that tv show.  I also think he said our government was assisting at a high by level with their investigation.  As in the same personnel that located Bin Ladin (the final time).
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tim Kennedy was on Joe Rogan’s show and said Hitler without a doubt survived the war.  He added there is a lot they weren’t allowed to present on that tv show.  I also think he said our government was assisting at a high by level with their investigation.  As in the same personnel that located Bin Ladin (the final time).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tim Kennedy is on that show...its interesting, but Hilter is dead regardless.
Our Government was "assisting" in much the same way they are "assisting" the Clinton email investigation. And for the same reasons.

If we were to find out today that people in the US Government assisted in Hitlers "escape" to S America (or wherever, Baltimore, Chicago, etc.) I would be completely unsurprised.

Whether Hitler made it out or not is pure speculation, but it is undeniable that he had pillaged Europe of enormous amounts of wealth, and likely a good amount of it left Europe for (again wherever) and there was/is no shortage of people who would assist his preservation for their part of the wealth (or all of it).

The term "Deep State" or "globalist" may be recent, but parallel actors have been functioning since the end of the Civil War at a minimum.

I wouldn't bet a significant amount of money on either outcome.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 1:53:35 AM EDT
[#15]
If he could have gotten to a U boat he could have got out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:24:19 AM EDT
[#16]
The list of world leaders who committed suicide in office in European history is very short.
I believe it’s just one - Hitler.
Based on his resources it’s possible he got out.
What is true is that many smuggled themselves out that did not have his resources.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:55:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I didn't know we had a history sub forum here. So be gentle, I'm new and trying to learn things

Something I've noticed no one mention is the possibility of Hitler leaving before Berlin was surrounded. IF he actually had a body double, he could have left sooner then we think. When was the last time people actually saw him in public (I know that would have been few and far between to begin with). To sneak through a tunnel then catch a flight to Spain while Berlin was surrounded, seems very tough to do IMO. However, he very well could have done it sooner.

I do find it odd he never went to Berghoff. As mentioned several times that was his favorite place. Why not go there and make his final stand? Why "die" in a bunker in Berlin instead?

We may never know what really happened. But I don't believe that he died in that bunker.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Saddam wasn't quite on the level of pure evil like Hitler,Mao or Stalin who each killed tens or hundreds of millions.Of course he was evil but he didn't try to control entire continents/hundreds of millions as the big 3 did.I should have been more specific that I was talking about true megalomaniacs who are never sastified with what they control.You would have never seen Stalin or Mao limit themselves to Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.
View Quote
Napoleon was exiled only to rise to power again.
George Washington failed several times before succeeding in the revolutionary war. Took the role of president but eventually choose to step out of the figurehead role.

IMHO...AH was tunneled out of the bunker with a collection of SS and party officials. A body double was killed with the promise of a lifetime of wealth to everyone who kept the oath that they saw AH kill himself and the promise of death to their entire family with propaganda and sleeper me,bears taking action if the truth was divulged.  There's plenty of evidence that a wide range of nazis made it out and lived life all over the globe, often times doing so with nazi funding.  Large groups still believed in the cause that AH advocated for after the war, heck many still do today.

Once he got out, I fully expect he only last a month or two. His closest remaining SS and political figures most likely held a modest but "full honors" funeral for him.

I know that everything points to South America but his ties to the Middle East/North Africa during the war make me wonder if everyone has looked in the wrong place.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I place NO faith in the fraudulent Simon Wiesenthal group. If their mission was true then George Soros who is a Jew and responsible for Jewish deaths due to his collaboration with the Nazis should have died a most horrible and public death. Money talks irregardless of the Bullshit preached.
View Quote

If Hitler escaped, this Wiesenthal group would lie about it? It would be a slap in the face to their people.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top