Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/26/2021 9:43:12 AM EDT
Who says crime doesn't pay?

A multihome compound in Lake Tahoe with connections to Sen. Dianne Feinstein and her investment banker husband Richard C. Blum is up for sale according to Realtor.com.
The waterfront property on Rubicon Bay is listed for $41 million, a price cut from its original listing price of $46 million in October 2020. It includes a private sand beach, a 172-foot pier, a boat lift and four buoys.
There are three separate homes on the 4.75-acre estate. The main house is perfect for entertaining, with high ceilings and an open floor plan that opens out onto a deck. It features six bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, with two primary suites as well as a loft and an attached garage.
The property was purchased for $9.7 million in 2007, according to public records.
https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Dianne-Feinstein-Tahoe-estate-for-sale-16274391.php

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#1]
With her declining (further) mental state, she probably forgot where it is.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh look, another career politician that somehow managed to amass millions in wealth on a salary of a few hundred thousand a year.  Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The crooked will someday get theirs.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh look, another career politician that somehow managed to amass millions in wealth on a salary of a few hundred thousand a year.  Nothing to see here.
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have always been told and believed that, but I just don't know if I do anymore.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:55:05 AM EDT
[#6]
“Rocko! Alive!”
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#7]

She is just a smart investor.  Give a girl a break!!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like the Godfather II home...built with tax payer money though.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#9]
And they wanted Trump’s tax returns.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm a Democrat! I care about the poor and downtrodden! I'm just like you! Rich capitalists like Donald Trump are the enemy!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#11]
You know that talks of imminent hyperinflation and housing market stability is bullshit when the elites start to sell their multi million dollar properties.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope she is not planning to move to Arizona too!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#13]
It should be seized via imminent domain then used as a homeless shelter, she could not very well argue with that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Good, sounds like real estate prices are settling some…
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

She’s 90, she got away with it
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Just taking advantage of the tax loopholes they created for themselves.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's funny how unsuccessful people go to Washington and turn into market geniuses.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's funny how unsuccessful people go to Washington and turn into market geniuses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s how bribes work.

The politicians “sell” houses, art, book deals, jewelry…. For incredible profits to “buyers”.  Those buyers are companies who funnel the large payoffs to the politicians.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#20]
It needs a bunch of poor homeless folks to take over the grounds..............
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Does it have high speed rail access??
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Its truly amazing how much wealth these lifelong Washington politicians can amass. The ugly bitch is 80 frggin years old and still hates guns. lol

Then you have a slickmaster like obama - in and out of the senate in les than one term - two terms as potus and he's worth millions. I think he has at least two mansions - one in Chicago and one on Martha's Vinyard.

Yeah, crime pays well in Washington DC.  Now they want to make it a state so even more criminals can get rich.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Your tax dollars at work!
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Am I the only one scratching my head at 3 houses on 4.75 acres?

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#25]
fuck her and fuck her husband....

shit stained corrupt old hags...

fuck them both.....New York money grubbers.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Is this the new "book deal"?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#27]
As much as I hate Feinstein, “connections to” and “tied to” are no better than “sources close to the president” and “experts”.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Wouldn't it be a cryin' ass shame if there was a wildfire that burned that place to the ground?  There's a really bad drought and the place is surrounded by trees that are a tinderbox, ya know.  Somebody gets careless with a lit road flare and "Ooops!  Aw shit!"
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Too old to enjoy life.  Good
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Pretty impressive property on a "public servant's" meager salary.  

Or rather, decades of fleecing taxpayers and insider trading.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#31]
It will probably be sold to a Chinese "investor", easy way to get her payment for helping them out.
Like Hunter's paintings.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#32]
All because one dude shot two people.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Its truly amazing how much wealth these lifelong Washington politicians can amass. The ugly bitch is 80 frggin years old and still hates guns. lol

Then you have a slickmaster like obama - in and out of the senate in les than one term - two terms as potus and he's worth millions. I think he has at least two mansions - one in Chicago and one on Martha's Vinyard.

Yeah, crime pays well in Washington DC.  Now they want to make it a state so even more criminals can get rich.

View Quote

Insider trading.  Not allowing it for Congressional shitbags is risking national security according to them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#35]
More STUPID people on GD, Feinswine (I hate her fucking guts) was very wealthy before she went to Washington. Her husband Richard Blum owns Blum Capitol that owns a bunch of other companies, including a large import/export company that was one of the first to do business in China (at least ten years before Fienswine went to Washington). Blum also invested heavily in San Francisco real estate even before Fienswine got on SF City Council.

Fienswine did make some nasty shit disappear for her husband like when his company got caught importing 2 shipping containers full auto AK's from China into Oakland.

Richard Blum could have easily afforded that house without a dime from his wife.

Nazi Pelosi is wealthy because of Paul Pelosi who made a lot of money in San Francisco/Bay Area real estate.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
More STUPID people on GD, Feinswine (I hate her fucking guts) was very wealthy before she went to Washington. Her husband Richard Blum owns Blum Capitol that owns a bunch of other companies, including a large import/export company that was one of the first to do business in China (at least ten years before Fienswine went to Washington). Blum also invested heavily in San Francisco real estate even before Fienswine got on SF City Council.

Fienswine did make some nasty shit disappear for her husband like when his company got caught importing 2 shipping containers full auto AK's from China into Oakland.

Richard Blum could have easily afforded that house without a dime from his wife.

Nazi Pelosi is wealthy because of Paul Pelosi who made a lot of money in San Francisco/Bay Area real estate.
View Quote

Whatever you say buddy.  I’m sure it is completely coincidental that her husband’s business ventures took a huge leap when his wife became a US senator.  It totally doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that his wife had substantial influence in Chinese trade decisions that her husband benefited from.  It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the Afghanistan and Iraqi war contracts awarded to companies her husband had substantial stake in.  No sir, it’s all on the up and up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like Hillary ............ all you need is a friendly broker who will move all your losers to someone else's account, and put the good shit in yours.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Whatever you say buddy.  I’m sure it is completely coincidental that her husband’s business ventures took a huge leap when his wife became a US senator.  It totally doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that his wife had substantial influence in Chinese trade decisions that her husband benefited from.  It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the Afghanistan and Iraqi war contracts awarded to companies her husband had substantial stake in.  No sir, it’s all on the up and up.
View Quote

they were already busted for her steering govt contracts to her hubby's companies...nothing happened.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy fuck that place is pretty bad-ass.

Fuck Diane Feinstein, anti gun, corrupt moon-bat.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

they were already busted for her steering govt contracts to her hubby's companies...nothing happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is my point exactly.  However, according to the poster I was responding to, we’re supposed to believe that the husband’s billionaire wealth had nothing to do with Senator Feinstein’s graft and corruption.  And I quote, “More STUPID people on GD, Feinswine (I hate her fucking guts) was very wealthy before she went to Washington.”  Uh huh, I’m also completely sure her husband’s involvement with the San Francisco real estate market had nothing to do with the fact that his wife was the mayor of San Francisco and on the board of supervisors prior to that.  Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#41]
If she is getting out of real estate, we hit the top. Bet interest rates go up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said she did not push to make trade with China easier, but her husband was already cutting deals with China while she was on SF City Council. Once you get a good foot hold in making money is a lot easier.

I would be more worried about her driver being a Chinese spy for 18-19 years. The San Francisco Bay Area is a real hot bed for Chinese spying.

The stupidity of GD is they think Fienswine would be some poor housewife if she did not become a senator. Her and her husband would still be very wealthy if she just sat at home.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back around 2009, Sen Mike Lee couldn't pay his mortgage, and walked away from his house.  His bank said "that's okay", and forgave $400k+ of his mortgage in a short sale.
Meanwhile Congress authorized billions in mortgage relief for banks.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I wouldn't give a Liberal 41¢ for that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#45]
May that anti American piece of shit rot in hell for eternity
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Back around 2009, Sen Mike Lee couldn't pay his mortgage, and walked away from his house.  His bank said "that's okay", and forgave $400k+ of his mortgage in a short sale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We had a Mayor (R) who when he was running for election (wasn't the mayor yet) lived in a $650k home (at the time that was very expensive for the area) and he was behind on payments and was going to lose the house and magically when he announces he is going to run for mayor the house gets paid of.

If she is getting out of real estate, we hit the top. Bet interest rates go up.

Likely her financial people have made her realize she is old and haven't figured out away to have the property protected from estate taxes and now would be a good time to sell.

If it had a little bit more land and wasn't in CA, I could live on that property forever and be happy. Though I doubt those kind of neighbors would be happy with me shooting.

That water and view is fucking amazing.

No kidding, it's like a Caribbean beach, with mountains and forest.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#47]
KJ21

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#48]
That water and view is fucking amazing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
To have a significant political figure by the nuts gives one a certain amount of influence.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#50]
So the house rose in value at 2 million a year? In Theory if it sells. And my math is right.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top