Diablo IV (Page 27 of 30)
Page / 30
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PinePig:
I better scrape up some mats so I can join you guys
View Quote

More than welcome to tag along. 99% of the time it's just PE and myself.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got a 100% shockwave on my new druid, while trying for a Stormchaser's aspect. Will give that to the Pulv druid.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I had to jump out suddenly this afternoon. Had to handle a family thing that arose suddenly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ParityError:
Sorry I had to jump out suddenly this afternoon. Had to handle a family thing that arose suddenly.
View Quote

RL first! Hope all is well .
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess I missed all the farming fun this weekend?

On a good note I finally got my friend into a build that actually does damage and helps him survive.  He likes to wing it and not use any of the build guides from the folks who did all the maths.

I still have 57 steel, 29 eggs, 6 shards, 19 blood, and 4 runs worth of Varshan bait.  Sadly, Varshan is the one I need most as he has the chest, boots and ring I need to get in the 925 flavor.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By svt40:
I guess I missed all the farming fun this weekend?

On a good note I finally got my friend into a build that actually does damage and helps him survive.  He likes to wing it and not use any of the build guides from the folks who did all the maths.

I still have 57 steel, 29 eggs, 6 shards, 19 blood, and 4 runs worth of Varshan bait.  Sadly, Varshan is the one I need most as he has the chest, boots and ring I need to get in the 925 flavor.
View Quote

I still have 70+ Varshan runs I can help you with.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:

I still have 70+ Varshan runs I can help you with.
View Quote

That would be cool.  Also see if we can get some folks alts in as well.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The 35% exp bonus is nice.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#9]
My alt barb needs gear,  I'd like in on that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#10]
The 35% exp bonus is nice.
View Quote

Not sure if it's a bug or what, but the buff icon only says 25%. There's a forum post about it on the D4 bug forums.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Not sure if it's a bug or what, but the buff icon only says 25%. There's a forum post about it on the D4 bug forums.
View Quote

Yeah, they booted it. They’ve fixed the boost, but the tooltip will be wrong until they can push out a patch.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#12]
It amazes me on how lopsided some of these builds are, when facing certain mobs.

Stromclaw druid wrecks the butcher. Pulv druid, I can kill the butcher, but it takes 10 minutes, literally. Wolfnado, a S tier build, nope! I have to run.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#13]
It amazes me on how lopsided some of these builds are, when facing certain mobs.

Stromclaw druid wrecks the butcher. Pulv druid, I can kill the butcher, but it takes 10 minutes, literally. Wolfnado, a S tier build, nope! I have to run.
View Quote

My first toon was a pulv druid.  Ran into the butcher in a 50 NMD and after 5 minutes I gave up trying to kill him.  I just stood there since I was so slow I could not run away and it still took him another 8-10 minutes to kill me.  Bear druids are soo freaking tanky it's awesome.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 6:35:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#14]

My first toon was a pulv druid.  Ran into the butcher in a 50 NMD and after 5 minutes I gave up trying to kill him.  I just stood there since I was so slow I could not run away and it still took him another 8-10 minutes to kill me.  Bear druids are soo freaking tanky it's awesome.
View Quote

Bears are nuts. I love them. They just suck on boss mobs.

I just hit 80 on my Wolfnado druid. Put on my Tempest roar and Tibault's Will. Add in a few imprints and I can chain cast tornados for 10-15 seconds straight. Wonder how the butcher will fare now?

Also, over 110 Varshan runs. Whisper me when you get on, so we can get your sorc some gear.

Edit: Just pulled a pack of mobs in a NMD, trying to get a goblin. Heard "fresh meat" and I was like where is he? He melted in the pack of mobs I was killing to get to the goblin.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
I played a little this afternoon. Just worked on some event stuff. Nothing special.

I updated my paragon board but I really need some better items.

What are you suppose to do with the acid and other items that drop out of the event chests? I tried Google and couldn't find anything.
View Quote

You can use them to change the pacts on your armor, which allow you to activate up to 5 vampiric powers. The bottle with 3 icons on it can remove all pacts or be used at the alchemist  with one of the other pacts to remove 2 of the same icon from a piece of gear.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Finally found a build I'm very happy with. Wolfnado has ben a perfect blend of melee and ranged. Pinepig made it his goal to get me killed last night We were doing NMD 20 levels above us and I managed to live through them, even with us splitting up to speed up completion. Once the NMD got to about 30 levels above us, we started having issues, but completed them all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Finally found a build I'm very happy with. Wolfnado has ben a perfect blend of melee and ranged. Pinepig made it his goal to get me killed last night We were doing NMD 20 levels above us and I managed to live through them, even with us splitting up to speed up completion. Once the NMD got to about 30 levels above us, we started having issues, but completed them all.
View Quote

Nice!

Leveling a rogue because I've never played one.  Penetrating shot / rapid fire is not bad. Killed T3 Varshan at lvl 53, but it took forever :)
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 3:11:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#20]
Wolfnado clears a helltide just as well as my Pulv druid. 8 min left and got 4 living steel chests.

@svt40

Sorry about last night. Was running NMD with Pine. If you want to run Varshan tonight, I'll be free. I need to get my Sorc geared and leveled for a helltide runner. Seeing how fast you ripped through them, I need to try and do the same, as  I need a ton of fiend roses.

Link Posted: 11/22/2023 3:35:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#21]
To you Sorcs out there, is this a big deal?

Metamorphosis (Major) - applies Vampiric Curse and gives Unstoppable, which gives us damage bonus and Mana via ‍Tibault's Will. Warning: it's best to leave this power at level 1 to proc the Mana restoration effect more often.

I leveled all my powers before this warning was made. If it is, I'll remake my sorc, as it won't take me time to level up again.

Question answered.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Wolfnado clears a helltide just as well as my Pulv druid. 8 min left and got 4 living steel chests.

@svt40

Sorry about last night. Was running NMD with Pine. If you want to run Varshan tonight, I'll be free. I need to get my Sorc geared and leveled for a helltide runner. Seeing how fast you ripped through them, I need to try and do the same, as  I need a ton of fiend roses.

View Quote

Thanks for the capstone. So many tornadoes :)
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Yeah but we had both just put together new builds at 80 on alt toons.

I one shot the butcher this morning at NM54 with my 82 barb,  he slams shit hard.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#24]

I one shot the butcher this morning at NM54 with my 82 barb,  he slams shit hard.
View Quote

HotA?
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#25]

HotA?
View Quote

Yep. Made my barb HoTA as well.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Thanks for the capstone. So many tornadoes :)
View Quote

Would have been more. Will need to work on more CDR for more uptime on my ultimate.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Yep, those uniques helped a lot.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#28]

@svt40

View Quote

No worries unless you're 100 then the bonus XP is a huge boost right now.  I ended up doing about 20 Grigoire runs then another 10 or so Duriels.  Trying to get Harlequin Crest.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#29]

No worries unless you're 100 then the bonus XP is a huge boost right now.  I ended up doing about 20 Grigoire runs then another 10 or so Duriels.  Trying to get Harlequin Crest.
View Quote

125 Varsh mats atm. I need to dump a lot of them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Yep, those uniques helped a lot.
View Quote

Oh most definitely.   Now if I could just come up with the barb specific helm.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Oh most definitely.   Now if I could just come up with the barb specific helm.
View Quote

Why I joined you for helltide. The steel and roses. I eventually want to get my barb that helm
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Free 1h axe cosmetic in the shop.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone want to help me get through wt3 capstone dungeon, fallen temple?  I'm lvl 65. I'm on PlayStation PSN is ausher bnet is  
Ausher#1229. Send me a message. I'm on right now.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 12:19:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974] [#34]
Originally Posted By ausher1880:
Anyone want to help me get through wt3 capstone dungeon, fallen temple?  I'm lvl 65. I'm on PlayStation PSN is ausher bnet is  
Ausher#1229. Send me a message. I'm on right now.  Thanks.
View Quote

I just saw this. If you haven't found a carry, I can run you through it tomorrow.

Friend request sent. Will check in game periodically to see when you're on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Ausher, I’ll send a clan invite next time I am on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

They already got their capstone done and are already in another clan.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The clan I'm in is one I made. Just me and my wife. She stopped playing to play wow tho. So it's just me.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Can you send one even tho I'm in one I made?  I can leave it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Can you send one even tho I'm in one I made?  I can leave it.
View Quote

You would have to leave the current clan.  Then I can invite.

:)
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#40]

You would have to leave the current clan.  Then I can invite.

:)
View Quote

I got him in the clan.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Excellent, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes. Thanks.  Leveling by myself sucks. I don't get on the arfcom web page much anymore. What's the discord?
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I got enough material for maybe 5 more runs of malignant burrow dungeon. If anyone wants to do them with me sometime.  If like to do some duriel runs.  But I'm just lvl 78 as of now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#44]
I got enough material for maybe 5 more runs of malignant burrow dungeon. If anyone wants to do them with me sometime.  If like to do some duriel runs.  But I'm just lvl 78 as of now.
View Quote

I can do them next time I'm on (which is most days).  I've been farming tree stuff for the Varshan mats to get eggs for Duriel myself.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I've got quite a few Varshan sets as well.  If I bring the sorc, he goes down in seconds.

Now if I could just get Beast in the Ice to drop Eaglehorn for my rogue....
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#46]

I can do them next time I'm on (which is most days).  I've been farming tree stuff for the Varshan mats to get eggs for Duriel myself.
View Quote

I'm on every day in the afternoon and evening. Weekends on and off all day. Weird thing is, when I was lvl 72 I beat varshan no problem by myself, lvl 78 he one shot me every time. My resistance is all in the negative now except for cold. So I invited a random lvl100 barb who one shot him, the beast and duriel. Got one of the new unique rings, an amulet, pants and the sky hunter bow. The pants gave to resistance so I put them on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I've got quite a few Varshan sets as well.  If I bring the sorc, he goes down in seconds.

Now if I could just get Beast in the Ice to drop Eaglehorn for my rogue....
View Quote

I got multiple eaglehorns and windforces last season, but nothing this season yet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Abatoir of Zir is going to be hard.  a Tier 1 Abatoir is going to be the equivalent of a 104 NMD, and scale up from there.  And it is on a timer.  

And there are 0 revives - and for groups if anyone dies it is a fail for the whole group.

Huge glyph exp though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Abatoir of Zir is going to be hard.  a Tier 1 Abatoir is going to be the equivalent of a 104 NMD, and scale up from there.  And it is on a timer.  

And there are 0 revives - and for groups if anyone dies it is a fail for the whole group.

Huge glyph exp though.
View Quote

Just to add onto that:

To take part in the event, users must first meet certain requirements and then complete it according to a certain algorithm:

Abattoir of Zir will be available to players who have fully completed the Season Journey for Season 2. All 7 stages along with quests and objectives must be completed.

After that, fans will receive the Bloodforged Sigil Tier 1 recipe, which they must then craft with the Occultist. This will cost them 60,000 Gold and 800 Sigil Power.

Use the Bloodforged Sigil and go to the city of Ked Bardu. There is a portal through which players will enter the dungeon.

When fans destroy enemies in the dungeon, they will gradually fill the progress bar, and after it is filled, the boss will appear. There is a limited amount of time to defeat the boss.

After completing Tier 1 of the dungeon, players will receive the Bloodforged Sigil Tier 2 recipe. They will also receive Tears of Blood and the NMD Upgrade Totem, which gives XP for upgrading glyphs.

Craft Bloodforged Sigil Tier and upgrade glyphs. After that, go to the portal again and repeat the process.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Not sure when - might be S3 - but Helltides will run for 55 min every hour.  
Page / 30
Diablo IV (Page 27 of 30)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top