Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/27/2024 3:37:09 PM EDT
Yeah, Desantis wins again. New anti squatter law going into effect.

DeSantis: The squatter scam ends today

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
He would be a great President if he had a personality
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how much of a real world difference this law will make.  As it is right now, I can evict a squatting tennant in about 30 days if I do the paperwork my self.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I could honestly use a little less personality in the office for a change.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
you mean the team didn't bring on the presidential campaign trail & the state house & senate won.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how much of a real world difference this law will make.  As it is right now, I can evict a squatting tennant in about 30 days if I do the paperwork my self.
View Quote

30 days is a long time to have 30 Nigerians sleeping, cooking and shitting in your home.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Did he sign this law in Israel too?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally agree, unfortunately elections are reality TV and not serious policy debates.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
some places, like NYC, can apparently take 6 months, even up to 18 months, to get the case before a judge.
If nothing else, this is a great start that will hopefully spread to other states.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

he would most likely be a good president. his lack of 'personality' is what prevents him from being electable. the rabble prefers the 'strong horse'. its sad because there are prolly a lot of folks that would make excellent presidents but would get fired from trumps apprentice show.

its similar to 'pro' wrestling.

he would have whipped the floor with bidet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#11]
When the Cabal pushed him"early" for President, all this good stuff stopped.

Thankfully as a resident of Florida and the U.S. he is back to doing good things.

Almost like it was 2 different guys.

It is Great to have him back for America.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump (RISEN) called this fake out, just Like DISNEY di when they just WON their legal battle against WRONG DESANTAMONIUOS!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus christ, the US is so fucked.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/AvWZZ7Y.jpeg

Biden exudes zero charisma. None at all.

People vote for reasons far dumber than charisma.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trump (RISEN) called this fake out, just Like DISNEY di when they just WON their legal battle against WRONG DESANTAMONIUOS!
View Quote

Are you a youtube clickbait video? What the fuck is happening here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. It's sad that most of the electorate prefers entertainment over getting shit done. But alas. We gave everyone the right to vote
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

{CoC #6 removed - Z}
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

He wrecked Gavin Newsome's shit on live TV.

He was playing against a stacked deck where he could not critique the front runner AT ALL while being called a RINO, derp state wtfever.

The minions ate it up and we missed out on our best possible option.

Trump stepping aside and endorsing DeSantis would give us a MINIMUM of 4 years that would undo decades of damage.  

Instead we'll probably just get the tax cuts extended and a few more justices.  All solid wins and worth voting for, but it's a fraction of what we need.

He REALLY needs to run again because he is EXACTLY what we need in the Presidency.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When the Cabal pushed him"early" for President, all this good stuff stopped.

Thankfully as a resident of Florida and the U.S. he is back to doing good things.

Almost like it was 2 different guys.

It is Great to have him back for America.
View Quote

You seemed to hate him back when he was challenging your god.

He was getting shit done like removing Chicoms from our schools but since Trump had you guys programmed to hate him so much you ignored shit he was actually getting done
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's what leftists do: vote for personalities. Grownups vote for policies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:54:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He wrecked Gavin Newsome's shit on live TV.

He was playing against a stacked deck where he could not critique the front runner AT ALL while being called a RINO, derp state wtfever.

The minions ate it up and we missed out on our best possible option.

Trump stepping aside and endorsing DeSantis would give us a MINIMUM of 4 years that would undo decades of damage.  

Instead we'll probably just get the tax cuts extended and a few more justices.  All solid wins and worth voting for, but it's a fraction of what we need.

He REALLY needs to run again because he is EXACTLY what we need in the Presidency.
View Quote

He should not run again. All the Trump guys will never vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Are you a youtube clickbait video? What the fuck is happening here.
View Quote

I used to think double underscores were Moby liberals pretending to be the most retarded of the Right but sadly it looks like they are legitimate folks in the Right and this the face of the Right
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This would go beyond a tenant that wont leave.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

DeSantis is probably the best hope for 2028. You better wrap your mind around that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAR! when bidet wins it wont be because the mummy is popular, it will be because the masses will vote against THE ORANGE CALF
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/n725075089_288918_2774-532.jpg

DeSantis is probably the best hope for 2028. You better wrap your mind around that.
View Quote

Blue Jevil is a weird one.

He's like an exaggerated wakeboarder on crack with none of the nuance.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I always thought he was a much better candidate than Trump. Unfortunately, most Republicans don’t think so.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am worried that all the Trump bullshit will still be sticking with him in 2028.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

HAR! when bidet wins it wont be because the mummy is popular, it will be because the masses will vote against THE ORANGE CALF
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven’t seen that orange calf idiocy in awhile.

Yes, voting for a mummy because cnn told you orangemanbad is a good example of a reason dumber than charisma.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be fraud, just like 2020 when the illegally changed election rules in swing states and flooded the big cities with dubious mail in ballots.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He would be a great President
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Personality has nothing to do with effective and competent governance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am worried that all the Trump bullshit will still be sticking with him in 2028.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody will give a shit about it in 2028. If Trump wins they will be seen together as BFF.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not sure what the fuck you are talking about here. Which makes two of us.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes, voting for a mummy because cnn told you orangemanbad is a good example of a reason dumber than charisma.
View Quote

silly wabbit... you think i make my decisions based on cnn? how about seeing trump do things like selling 60 dollar bibles, paying off whores, selling NFTs, gold shoes and pieces of his suit he wore when charged in GA. a lot of my decisions about trump were also based on watching him daily during the covid disaster where theyd trundle out the scientist and then trump would come out and grandstand and troll the media while suggesting folks should try figuring out a way to inject lysol. in all honesty the majority of my opinions on trump were derived by directly watching him and his statements.

i suppose you make your decisions based on perusing content on truth social.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
And many here will celebrate. Then they will constantly bitch even though they could have done something about it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

silly wabbit... you think i make my decisions based on cnn? how about seeing trump do things like selling 60 dollar bibles, paying off whores, selling NFTs, gold shoes and pieces of his suit he wore when charged in GA. a lot of my decisions about trump were also based on watching him daily during the covid disaster where theyd trundle out the scientist and then trump would come out and grandstand and troll the media while suggesting folks should try figuring out a way to inject lysol. in all honesty the majority of my opinions on trump were derived by directly watching him and his statements.

i suppose you make your decisions based on perusing content on truth social.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn’t realize we were talking about you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nobody will give a shit about it in 2028. If Trump wins they will be seen together as BFF.
View Quote

Even if Trump wins this year, which he won't. He will not give Desantis the nod. Trump's ego is too large to give the light to anyone else.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah so true...not enough of a "showman" to please some Americans...

Isaiah53:2
He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Even if Trump wins this year, which he won't. He will not give Desantis the nod. Trump's ego is too large to give the light to anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isn’t running in 2028. They will definitely kiss and make up.

One thing for sure, much of GD is as wrong about politics as they are about movies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah so... here is what i was responding to..  Yes, voting for a mummy because cnn told you orangemanbad is a good example of a reason dumber than charisma.

you do understand why one might assume this comment was directed to them specifically, nicht wahr?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe other Red State Governors asked him to take the lead.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

ah so... here is what i was responding to..  Yes, voting for a mummy because cnn told you orangemanbad is a good example of a reason dumber than charisma.

you do understand why one might assume this comment was directed to them specifically, nicht wahr?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plausible  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I'm evicting squatters, it wouldn't take me 30 days. It probably wouldn't even take 3 days.

And that's all I'll say about that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#46]
It would be nice to have a boring but effective president.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#49]

That's one of those "too easy to believe" Babylon Bee headlines. I won't be surprised if it's yet another accurate prediction they've made.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#50]
'we' are seriously dumbasses for not nominating him

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top