Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2021 8:42:16 PM EDT
Some politicians have described us as deplorable. Just who are these deplorable voters? I would like to think we are hardworking, patriotic Americans who are fed up with the direction our great nation is headed. Did over 75 million voters think, yes our great nation in which we gave sweat, blood and tears needs a leader in which loves America, loves to bring back jobs and loves to make the future better for our kids and grand kids. Did we screw up or did another group of voters plan a four year assault against us? Personally I have developed a
feeling in the pit of my stomach which feels like I was kicked within.  Are we going to feel sorry for our selves or are we going to organize, work hard, pay the price and persevere forward. I would like a show of hands how many of us volunteered at an early age to serve in our military. How many of us knew friends that died serving our nation. How many of us know of someone who lost an arm, leg or eye ball  serving our nation. Does our nation deserve a better tomorrow? American patriots, we are at the cross roads, either we drive forward or go back. Lets all take an oath to go forward for the well being of our great nation. God Bless America.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top