Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2019 8:50:05 PM EDT
If you are a fan of military sci-fi I recommend it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have book 1 on audiobook. About 1 hr into it. It's ok.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the entire series on audio books it gets better with each book mostly
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Sandra die anytime soon?
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 12:56:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Been meaning to re-read that one as well. I didn't like the beginning because I'm a father, but overall that was a great series. Been meaning to re-read Will Wights Cradle series too, very different but just as good. It's about a meritocracy where the only way to advance your station in society is by having a better soul, and you can actually improve your soul, it was a really neat concept.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Hoping Riggs ends up nuking the Blues. For no real reason except they started this thing, even if it was a mistake. Larson's heroes are like antiheroes in a small scale but in the big moral scale they always do what's expected.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#7]
ok I'm on book six and the plot holes are getting tedious. Riggs had 40k surplus battle suits and nuclear grenades for his Centaur suicide warriors two books ago, but he refuses to make any missiles. He could have 100k missiles by now and annihilate anything the Macros throw at him. I'm waiting for this to dawn on him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Ya all sci fi books and movies are full of plot holes I tend to ignore them unless they get to annoying Riggs sucks at logistics I could have built a much better military
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:44:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Now he's building carriers with fighters that have stubby wings, gatling type cannons, and are launched through an accelerator tube. Gee, wonder where I've heard that concept before...

If you're short on manpower, you don't want to put a human in a small fighter jet with a short life expectancy. He should be building more of those mini Macro cruisers, but slave two of them to a command ship so they operate in groups of three but only one has a crew.

Then put production into missile cruisers and long range beam cruisers.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top