Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2023 1:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthPolar]
I'm tempted as hell to get a couple lenses on it, the 300mm and 500mm PF lenses would be around $160 a month together.  Way better than credit card for sure.

Looks like most of their mirrorless stuff and a significant chunk of the F mount as well.

https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/special-financing-offer.page
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Naturally it doesn’t work in Alaska because the finance guys don’t recognize Alaska phone numbers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:
Naturally it doesn’t work in Alaska because the finance guys don’t recognize Alaska phone numbers.
View Quote

You guys have Canadian or Russian area codes up thee?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grendel-OK:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grendel-OK:
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:

Nope. I’m guessing that since most people use regional cell numbers it can’t verify like ATT or Verizon will. Keeps me from spending money at least.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top