Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Py7x4bqErFw/maxresdefault.jpg

gordy's gone bro. i'll be outside
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I played on a server last night. was doing ok...found canned food..soda.. wasn't sick..had my baseball bat..was canvassing some village in the mountains...then got bum rushed by two infected and killed. bastards circle around you now..hard to get a good hit. The game is frustratingly difficult.

Next time im just gonna run.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Any arfcom server up for this?
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
not played in awhile should try it again.

Scum is a similar type game, it was very difficult to find or make ammo.  so you had to use it sparingly.  
Firing them also rang the dinner bell most of the time.  they would come from far away, just not all at once.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Group I played with got fed up from dying from illness and the rough starts. I’d rather had half the map with more infected and things to do.

We’d been playing since the Arma 2 mod
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top