Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you guys explain why nurses are always on your list of red flags?  I married an RN who is a gorgeous redhead with a killer bod.  She's ultra conservative, loves to shoot and has her own guns.  She works hard, is very compassionate, keeps a clean home, loves to dance and loves all kinds of music.  

She keeps her finances in order, is a sports nut especially football.  Loves to camp, and jog and exercise.  She's a very good driver, loves to go offroading and has her own Jeep.

Lastly but not least she is super hot in the sack, she's up for anything for a good time!

Apparently I got a one in a million, but I'm sincerely wondering what you guys have experienced with nurses that make you so gun shy to date them?
View Quote

Are you absolutely 100% certain she isn't a tranny? As in DNA test to be sure? 'Cause that sounds like a dude.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Nurses just require a strong man.  I work with them and I'm about to marry my second one

Infidelity is common, but I think that once you find a loyal one, they are amazing partners.  Can agree that the sex drive is high. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s a red flag if her career is priority. Or would be priority if she had a family.

They get pissy when told careers don’t matter. Make babies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who lists their profession as a “business women”
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nurse
View Quote

I disagree. My wife is a nurse and is level headed, Conservative and a gun owner. We've been married for 19 years now. I chose wisely.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Married a nurse.

Nurses and teachers are definite No No’s.  Should come with warning labels.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Teacher? Really?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Dispatcher
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can you guys explain why nurses are always on your list of red flags?  I married an RN who is a gorgeous redhead with a killer bod.  She's ultra conservative, loves to shoot and has her own guns.  She works hard, is very compassionate, keeps a clean home, loves to dance and loves all kinds of music.  

She keeps her finances in order, is a sports nut especially football.  Loves to camp, and jog and exercise.  She's a very good driver, loves to go offroading and has her own Jeep.

Lastly but not least she is super hot in the sack, she's up for anything for a good time!

Apparently I got a one in a million, but I'm sincerely wondering what you guys have experienced with nurses that make you so gun shy to date them?
View Quote

Are you aware that there are people who are married to nurses that are in perfectly healthy relationships? My mother...

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#11]
If a woman hasn't shown any personality traits or behaviors that are unflattering she hasn't gotten real yet, because everybody has them. I'd want to know the downsides and that they're not that bad. While in itself it's not a red flag, everyone has something about them that's not desirable. For example, my wife gets this tone of voice that indicates she's irritated. Usually it's because I ask a question and she's busy doing something and doesn't like to be interrupted. I can live with it. Other than that I couldn't ask for a better wife and I've loved her dearly. We've been married over 25 years now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

ask her about her co-workers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Red head
ER Nurse
Horse
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Car sales
Defense Attorney
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I think the nurturing types like nurses and teachers really are a commonality for being cheaters. Yeah there are exceptions, but seems like women who get in careers to help people usually have personalities that go too far to help strangers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You forgot horses.

If she dedicates her life to Fucking horses... RUN!

The horse lady also has Yellow Labs and cats!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#17]
self-described feminist
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Anything to do with horses
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#19]
"Separated"
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#20]
A man
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Horsewoman, goes triple for Eventers.

Remember, she's accustomed to having 1200# of firm, well-toned muscle between her legs ready to willingly respond to her every whim.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#22]
After reading the long list of women the ARF dating experts exclude, what's left?

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
After reading the long list of women the ARF dating experts exclude, what's left?

View Quote

Goats?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Horse nut
View Quote

I'll take "what flavor is a horse chick familiar with for $2000"?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Nurse.
Drives a coupe.
Blogger.
Teacher.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#26]
A redheaded inkie nurse who is into horses and styles hair and one the side, pet grooming.

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Has kids
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Be careful or you will end up married to this...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Has chihuahuas or those  little pushed in face Bastard dogs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Democrat, Feminist, atheist. Anything other than a conservative basically.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anything to do with horses eject immediately of sooner!
View Quote

Everytime I read about horse women I think of this

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My wife's a nurse.
Why all the nurse hate?

View Quote

I dunno,  dated a few all took care of themselves not crazy . Good girls
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#33]
"Manager in a large corporation climbing the management tree."

I work with way too many of this type.  So unbelievably broken and looking for their Hillary within.  Despite getting promoted quickly and paid more then their Male counterparts they all have a huge chip on their shoulders and still think they are getting screwed over.  Corporate America has offered a poisoned carrot and they want that damn thing more than life itself.  

Nurses are fun to date but their marriage success rate seems to be disproportionately low.

Avoid women who still go out at night if you want something serious.  

Always find out early on how much debt they have if you are looking for something serious.  I was dating this girl that was great in many ways until I found out she had $225k in student debt for a job she made 35k/year.

Best questions to ask a person are: What are your goals? and What do you want out of life?  That sorts out a lot of red flags if you listen to what they have to say.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Is there any professions we haven't covered at this point?

I'm willing to bet many of these "red flags" are really just dudes encountering women who are single for a reason and not statistically representative of the cross section of females.

Which means it stands to reason that a higher proportion of "crazy women" will be in jobs that are traditionally disproportionately held by women.

Not because "Crazy women" take these jobs, but because "crazy women" tend to be single, and more easily encountered by dudes looking for chicks, and these women just so happen to have the same jobs as any other women.

Obviously there are exceptions which will make your relationship more difficult: Stripper, 'model', artist, etc., all of which are red flags due to the financial and emotional realities of how it will play out in a relationship.

As the person above states, goals, financial status, debt to income ratio, values/beliefs, etc. are the bigger red flags than a job title most of the time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#35]
So based on the information provided in this thread the conclusion is to stay unaffiliated and rent when needed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I've had good luck with nurses.

Teaches and horse owners are nucking futs!
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Horoscopes. Crystals. Chakra. Aura.
View Quote

Candles that are supposed to make something happen in your life.  And hemp burnings to cleanse the house.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Psychiatrists. That's their profession because they're crazy too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Unnatural hair color

Always been a flag to me, even back when I was a kid, before all the extreme sjw crap.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#40]
How about a washed up stripper turned hair stylist now going to community college to become a teacher.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
social worker
HR anything
teacher
LEO

IMO

Which other jobs/professions are redflags?
View Quote

ER/Trauma Nurses (not all nurses are crazy; just the ones that gravitate towards the ER)
Horse Girls
Undergrad Psych Majors
Elementary/Middle School Teachers
Self-professed "gender studies", "environmental studies", "theater", "sociology", "philosophy", and "fine arts" majors.
Hairdressers/Nail Technicians/Beauty Salon employee
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Any profession with a high male to female ratio. Not long before they start working the circuit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

College students

They're really the only good demographic, fish in the barrel before all the fish self-sort into the current toxic feminist stew that is modern corporate employment. Wife material is a female 22/23/24 within 6 months of graduation. As a man you have to have the body, the cash, and the personality to pull it off though. I've seen many such cases and it's a beautiful thing. Smart, relatively wealthy, mid-30s men deserve the best young women with which to make families and create good little conservative children.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Any profession with a high male to female ratio. Not long before they start working the circuit.
View Quote

Or the other way around. They do weird things when placed in a cockless environment. Like all the nurses chasing the few doctors. Married? Who cares.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How about a washed up stripper turned hair stylist now going to community college to become a teacher.
View Quote
But you still love her, don't you?
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#46]
There is a reason cops like nurses

Smiling

Ah to be young again

LOL
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You forgot horses.

If she dedicates her life to Fucking horses
... RUN!

The horse lady also has Yellow Labs and cats!

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Any woman who stars on an episode of this show:

Mystery Box Show Portland (Youtube)
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nurse
View Quote
This
nurse + redhead + horses = fuck machine that will cut your balls off in the morning
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Nurses.

Hair stylists.
View Quote

My wife was a hair stylist in her early years, became a
nurse and is now a teacher.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top