Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/23/2020 2:29:48 PM EDT
Today Dan announced he has a 7x7cm tumor in his neck. Still determining if it is cancerous. Said it grew quick.  Tumor is near the carotid artery and vocal chords.

My best guess where it would be from his description
Attachment Attached File

UPDATE 10/2/20:

On today's show Dan said results are in and it "Isn't good".  Said it is treatable. Whatever that is Dan did not say.

UPDATE 10/7/20

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
saw that.  hope its not cancer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck no.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayers for him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#5]
First Rush now Dan
Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I had HPV related stage 4 throat cancer 3 years ago.

The treatment motherfucking sucks, but beats the hell out of the alternative.

He'll be fine.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He'll be fine.
View Quote

Well, fuck,  Glad things worked out.  Keep on it!
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#8]
man that's a big toomah. Praying that it's a nothing burger
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
saw that.  hope its not cancer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He'll be fine.
View Quote

What were the symptoms of that, if you don't mind my asking?
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
If it grows superfast, its not a cancer. If it grew in the span of 4-6 month or longer then yeah, could be.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's to a fast and easy recovery.  get well, Dan.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He'll be fine.
View Quote

My brother just recovered from that too. Was hell on him. But doing good now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If it grows superfast, its not a cancer. If it grew in the span of 4-6 month or longer then yeah, could be.
View Quote

No idea. He sort of gave a time frame but I didn't put it all together. He said fast, but not sure how long that is.  Wasn't years i guess.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#16]
(True story)  I've got a 9mm x 3mm tumor in my brain (it is a subepidermal growth on the lining of my left ventricle) and a fatty tumor about 5mm x  2mm also lodged elsewhere in my brain.  I have a condition called tuberous sclerosis.  The neurologists have told me that it is surprising that I do not have seizures (less than 10% of people with the disorder do not have seizures so I am lucky!)  It affects my brain (I have clinical OCD) but it regulated with several drugs notably Anafranil.  I don't have a death sentence from it... it just fucks me up in my head.  But ya'll already knew that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Edited.

I hope it's benign and he's able to recover quickly.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
(True story)  I've got a 9mm x 3mm tumor in my brain (it is a subepidermal growth on the lining of my left ventricle) and a fatty tumor about 5mm x  2mm also lodged elsewhere in my brain.  I have a condition called tuberous sclerosis.  The neurologists have told me that it is surprising that I do not have seizures (less than 10% of people with the disorder do not have seizures so I am lucky!)  It affects my brain (I have clinical OCD) but it regulated with several drugs notably Anafranil.  I don't have a death sentence from it... it just fucks me up in my head.  But ya'll already knew that.
View Quote

And just like that, this thread turns to some unbelievable powpow bullshit. Nice job.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And just like that, this thread turns to some unbelievable powpow bullshit. Nice job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Sucks. Best wishes on outcomes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Still determining if it is cancerous.
View Quote

Hope it's not, but he went super drama llama today before even getting those results back.  Love his positions, but jesus he's a drama queen 90% of the time.  Had to deal with cancer 2x in my fam.  Both were terminal but you don't go about wailing to the world until you know how bad it is.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#22]
that aint good.  i lost a friend to a neck tumor and that shit happened quite fast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#23]
That is pretty big.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I naturally have a bit of a booming voice. It began to boom less and less, to the point that I could only speak in a whisper.

I went to several doctors over a couple of years, including Beyonce and Pavarotti's Voice doc/ENT. No one diagnosed it correctly. I actually started a thread here on it if you look back.

Local oncologist finally caught it after it became really painful and locked up my larnyx.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I naturally have a bit of a booming voice. It began to boom less and less, to the point that I could only speak in a whisper.

I went to several doctors over a couple of years, including Beyonce and Pavarotti's Voice doc/ENT. No one diagnosed it correctly. I actually started a thread here on it if you look back.

Local oncologist finally caught it after it became really painful and locked up my larnyx.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that's really weird.  Thanks for sharing that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#27]
You know what I don't like about Dan Bongino? He seems congenitally unable to get to the point. Drives me nuts.

On yesterday's podcast, he was going to talk about the billionaires funding the coup. Interesting, let's hear about it.

No. First, he has to talk about how he mixes it up on Twitter with various liberals. Then he has to confirm with his producer and his wife he's telling the truth. And how he's a part owner of Parler, full disclosure, because he's not a talker, he's a doer. We have to fight the tech tyrants. Now we're going to talk about the billionaire coup plotters, but first an ad.  Comes back from ad, mentions his background in the Secret Service and/or the NYPD for a while.

And I give up, I can't take it anymore. I'll just read the article linked to in the show notes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn!

That’s almost 3 inches bu 3 inches.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You know what I don't like about Dan Bongino? He seems congenitally unable to get to the point. Drives me nuts.

On yesterday's podcast, he was going to talk about the billionaires funding the coup. Interesting, let's hear about it.

No. First, he has to talk about how he mixes it up on Twitter with various liberals. Then he has to confirm with his producer and his wife he's telling the truth. And how he's a part owner of Parler, full disclosure, because he's not a talker, he's a doer. We have to fight the tech tyrants. Now we're going to talk about the billionaire coup plotters, but first an ad.  Comes back from ad, mentions his background in the Secret Service and/or the NYPD for a while.

And I give up, I can't take it anymore. I'll just read the article linked to in the show notes.
View Quote

I agree.  I like Dan, I think he's a great guy, but he's trying to fill 1 hour of show with 20 minutes of info and it doesn't work well.  

That's why I prefer Tim Pool's 20 minute videos.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He'll be fine.
View Quote

How old were you when you were diagnosed?
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully will get update soon
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#33]
He’s a hoss, so if it turns out to be the worse case, he’ll give it hell.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
man that's a big toomah. Praying that it's a nothing burger
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Soo fucking over 2020

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#36]

I hope it turns out to be no big deal.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Damn!  Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I hope he is going to be ok. Dan is a good dude and true patriot.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How old were you when you were diagnosed?
View Quote

Fuck cancer.

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn....
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn....
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Prayers for him.
View Quote

this right here
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Hope he voted already!

Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Dan has worked so hard to get where he is.  Talk about an outsider.  I can understand the emotions, kind of a gut punch at any time.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, that's every show.  Then he fuckin puffs his chest about how he talks about what he wants all the time.  Whooaaaa!!!  Tough guy!!! He is talking about things that piss of libs on his podcast!  So edgy!!!  Makes conservatives look like douchebags
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Prayers for him it's not cancerous.

The wife of a friend of mine has a benign neck tumor in a similar area. Due to the location of it, they can't remove it so she goes for regular gamma knife procedures to keep it in check.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yep, that's every show.  Then he fuckin puffs his chest about how he talks about what he wants all the time.  Whooaaaa!!!  Tough guy!!! He is talking about things that piss of libs on his podcast!  So edgy!!!  Makes conservatives look like douchebags
View Quote

Love folks like you...  You watch a few minutes of his show, think you have a grasp, and then act all edgy spouting off like you actually know what you're talking about.  As for looking like a douche bag?  Try a mirror.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I agree.  I like Dan, I think he's a great guy, but he's trying to fill 1 hour of show with 20 minutes of info and it doesn't work well.  

That's why I prefer Tim Pool's 20 minute videos.
View Quote

If I remember the 6 minute guy I’ll post him. He’s supposedly mastered gaming YouTube algorithms
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top