Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2022 9:50:23 AM EDT
The NIH, "Dr." Fauci and his crew--using Beagles having the faces literally chewed off by sand fleas, after, of course, having their vocal cords severed so the FED GOV "scientists" did not have to be troubled by their howls of pain:

"Scientists?"

...no, MONSTERS!
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Should have used pit bulls, except then GD would be criticizing them for not using more.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I made a thread on this and what surprised me the most was so many did not care and justified it. It is truly disturbing to me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Marquar:
Should have used pit bulls, except then GD would be criticizing them for not using more.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]
They should have used Fauci's face. That's straight up sickening, and I don't give a fuck if they were "saving" human lives.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone involved in that has broken moral / ethical compass, sick.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BeNotAfraid:
The NIH, "Dr." Fauci and his crew--using Beagles having the faces literally chewed off by sand fleas, after, of course, having their vocal cords severed so the FED GOV "scientists" did not have to be troubled by their howls of pain:

https://westernrifleshooters.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/b9803694d524366c.jpg

https://westernrifleshooters.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/fe18c79535f6fb29.jpg

"Scientists?"

...no, MONSTERS!
View Quote

I don't know what going on in that pic but for sure those dogs are unconscious.  If they were awake they shred those little tents in no time.  That brings the whole narrative into question IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:48:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#7]
Originally Posted By OG1:
I made a thread on this and what surprised me the most was so many did not care and justified it. It is truly disturbing to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OG1:

People suck everywhere. This place is no exception.

Originally Posted By Orion10182011:

I don't know what going on in that pic but for sure those dogs are unconscious.  If they were awake they shred those little tents in no time.  That brings the whole narrative into question IMHO.

It's evil no matter the dogs' state of consciousness. Some things are evil regardless of the excuse(s).
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

People suck everywhere. This place is no exception.

It's evil no matter the dogs' state of consciousness. Some things are evil regardless of the excuse(s).
View Quote

It's also possible their faces are not being eaten off.  Which was mostly the point I was making.  Has anyone looked into the real story behind the pic?
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Those dogs came from a place in Wolcott NY

Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top