User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Way ahead of you, op. I figure if anything interesting happens, we'll see it here on GD.
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:01:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, sad to see but expected

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#3]
My plan for tomorrow is to replace one of my flags (will de-trump) - and maybe ride my horse.

I suspect that if I do not de-Trump at least one location-others will do it for me.  I had multiple Trump signs stolen already.  I do have a new Trump flag to put out, when it becomes appropriate.  Hopefully my De Zavala flat will be here tomorrow to go up...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If Trump had just curbed his damn mouth the last 4 years, he would be the one being inaugurated tomorrow.  That pisses me off more than anything.  The cheating could not have overcome the landslide he would have generated.
View Quote

This had fuck all to do with his mouth. The swamp was going to demonize him no matter what. Stop feeding the hate let them show how histrionic and retarded they are calmly refute their point while validating their opinion and appealing to their emotions and tell them you love them.

One of my odd wishes is to make the left think we are all in a love cult or love is racist by just responding to all their hate with I love you...

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no intention of watching the coronation of treason and it's subsequent Marxist rule in America.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]
No fucking way I'm watching it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No way in hell, I've got a dump run tomorrow, that's more positive than the D.C. follies.
View Quote

I think I'll take a dump right around noon to remind me what will be raining down on us for the next four years...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:14:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol my kids’ school district is refusing to show it, and liberal parents have flipped the fuck out over it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:15:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I heard he's going to fuck a chicken on the stage in place of the traditional speech.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I might tune in
View Quote

NO.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Isn't it in the middle of the day? I'll be at work so I couldnt watch it.
View Quote

+1

I’ll be balls deep in work.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Most unwatched in television history and probably before television.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Can't anyway because I will be at work as usual.

Well SOMEONE has to slave away to pay the taxes for all the career welfare pieces of shit, right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I haven't been to bed yet. I plan on staying up until shortly after the market opens and then knocking out
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#15]
No effing way I'd watch that dimwit blather his way through a buttload of bullshit, pandering and lies.

Side question:  How can you tell when a democrat is lying?  A: When it's mouth is moving.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#16]
I have better things to do than watch a leftist hack take office thru a crooked election.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top