User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry, bro. No meat there. I want to hit cushion the way I fuxx. Linda got that.
View Quote

And I want my face to be treated like a saddle without getting a severe neck injury.

Spinners are best.   Same goes for the glimpse of daylight from between their thigh gap as they prance off to the bathroom in the morning.   If you are lucky you see some fuzzy peach as they smile back at you.

And Gal looks perfectly fine without makeup.    Her face is still recognizeable even without make up and thank god her eyebrows still exist.    Jesus, my number one thing I check on women is if their eyebrows are completely fake.    Because there is no way in hell I am waking up in the morning next to an expressionless monster because her eyebrows rubbed off on the pillow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think Linda Carter was hotter.  But it's like comparing a 9.99 to a 9.98.
View Quote

Pretty much, maybe do you like brown eyes vs blue or busty vs athletic.

Both are fucking gorgeous.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She's Israeli and prior service IDF. Shouldn't the deranged leftists and her Hollyweird industry enablers hate her?

Fucking clown world.
View Quote

There isn't much anti-Semitism in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's Israeli and prior service IDF. Shouldn't the deranged leftists and her Hollyweird industry enablers hate her?

Fucking clown world.

Huh. I can't imagine why that would be.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gal Gadot is better looking.

Has a better ass too.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I briefly met Lynda Carter at the airport one day. She had left her ticket behind and one of my coworkers was reading her name out loud without realizing that it was Lynda Carter. She turned around and looked at us with those blue eyes, OMG! Gorgeous! I was literally stunned by her beauty. I mean stunned. She would have been in her 50's at the time. Girl still had it together.

I've never seen Gal Gadot in person, she seems just as beautiful. I watched her interview with Jimmy Kimmel at Christmas. She seems friendly, but she's not American, so there's some cultural things about her that are a little awkward.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And I want my face to be treated like a saddle without getting a severe neck injury.

Spinners are best.   Same goes for the glimpse of daylight from between their thigh gap as they prance off to the bathroom in the morning.   If you are lucky you see some fuzzy peach as they smile back at you.

And Gal looks perfectly fine without makeup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, bro. No meat there. I want to hit cushion the way I fuxx. Linda got that.

And Gal looks perfectly fine without makeup.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#8]
FPNI....And those of you who picked Lynda, you might want to go ahead and check into this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2416593_How-many-of-you-were-alive-in-the-1950-s-.html
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Remember that Lynda Carter didn't have 6 months of physical training and muscle toning before starting on a low budget TV show.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FPNI....And those of you who picked Lynda, you might want to go ahead and check into this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2416593_How-many-of-you-were-alive-in-the-1950-s-.html
View Quote

So whats your point, Younger guys like women that look like young boys?& older guys like women that look like, well Women?
we all know that younger Americans are softer & gayer than ever before! and by Gayer I dont mean happier
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So whats your point, Younger guys like women that look like young boys?& older guys like women that look like, well Women?
we all know that younger Americans are softer & gayer than ever before! and by Gayer I dont mean happier
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If thinking Gal Gadot is hot makes me gay then I better go buy a Kia
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If thinking Gal Gadot is hot makes me gay then I better go buy a Kia
View Quote

No one said she wasn't hot, just not even in the same tier as Lynda,
And whoever made that deep fake video forgot to use lyndas body, put her face on some little boys body!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I think linda was good looking, gal is good looking. But in that video I prefer gal. Gal in that costumer is way hotter, bonus I have no problem with small tits. Out side of the costume linda was better, still dont like the squeezed wonder woman costume that linda wore, did not look natural or attractive to me.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top