Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 1:09:30 PM EDT
Don't know if this got posted before. Happened at al local shop that I frequent on occasion.

hot link?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKIdu3OFRyh/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Beards are for men.  That mask-karen cuck bitch should shave his.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Best part is towards the end when the cops slap the cuffs on her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beards are for men.  That mask-karen cuck bitch should shave his.
View Quote

Hipsters put dukes mayonnaise in their beards.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit that was annoying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]

WTH happened there???
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

WTH happened there???
View Quote

Future ditch-fill cuckboi argues with face diaper protesting NY transplant.  Face diaper goon squad arrests annoying leopard-print-wearing New York transplant.  Dental plan secured.

All in all it’s a shame an errant high-speed dump truck didn’t careen into said shop and solve all the problem actors.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

WTH happened there???
View Quote

He was "on her personhood."  You know how that goes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#8]
"Tell me your name" while filming her name badge.

Should have had a taste of the pepper.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

WTH happened there???
View Quote

Soy boy doomtard masker gave irritating anti maker a hard time about. It wearing a mask. She explained why he needs to fuck off but they were both idiots so it got escalated. Most of Florida will arrest you if you are not wearing a mask indoors in public. So basically soy boy Wuhan Doomtard thread lover beardo gets his way, the cops kept their dental plans, and an annoying harpy is in jail
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Future ditch-fill cuckboi argues with face diaper protesting NY transplant.  Face diaper goon squad arrests annoying leopard-print-wearing New York transplant.  Dental plan secured.

All in all it’s a shame an errant high-speed dump truck didn’t careen into said shop and solve all the problem actors.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH happened there???

Not exactly.  Business said no mask, no service.  She decided to make a scene.  They asked her to leave.  She refused.  They told her to leave.  She refused.  Filming starts.  She rants about what she perceives to be her constitutional right to do whatever she wants wherever she wants.  BeardGuy takes the bait and feeds the troll.  She keeps ranting and refusing to leave.  Officer arrives.  Employee confirms that they have asked her to leave.  Officer informs her that she is now trespassing and will be arrested if she doesn't leave.  She again refuses.  She gets arrested.  Bonus douchebag points for screaming "I can't breathe" while getting cuffed, because that shit just can't die fast enough.  Roll credits.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Some people say trespassing laws don't be like they are, but they do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#12]
He sure was proud of himself.
When assholes want beagles and collide.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not exactly.  Business said no mask, no service.  She decided to make a scene.  They asked her to leave.  She refused.  They told her to leave.  She refused.  Filming starts.  She rants about what she perceives to be her constitutional right to do whatever she wants wherever she wants.  BeardGuy takes the bait and feeds the troll.  She keeps ranting and refusing to leave.  Officer arrives.  Employee confirms that they have asked her to leave.  Officer informs her that she is now trespassing and will be arrested if she doesn't leave.  She again refuses.  She gets arrested.  Bonus douchebag points for screaming "I can't breathe" while getting cuffed, because that shit just can't die fast enough.  Roll credits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH happened there???

I laughed at “I can’t breathe”, thought it was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTH happened there???

Seriously.  Anyone that says that while screaming should be kicked in whatever reproductive organs their DNA identifies with.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

10 out of 10 for a perfect description. I award you 100 interwebs
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok I laughed when he danced.

"Look at this man dancing!"

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome freakout. And she's dressed like Uncle Leroy from Friday 2.

It's sad though - the 9 month lockdown is driving people bananas.

We're lucky to live in a rural area, with space to go outside and do pretty much whatever we want.  We also work from home. The net effect of all this lockdown stuff is that I wear a mask when going to Costco, but otherwise our lives aren't really affected.  My wife's coworkers, however, are stuck in the cities - in little apartments with nowhere to go. They are losing their shit. Freakouts are regular.  Every 2 weeks someone announces that that they can't work because of something they saw on the news half a country away.  Even if this Covid stuff fades away like SARS, I think we'll be seeing long term mass psychological damage.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Awesome freakout. And she's dressed like Uncle Leroy from Friday 2.

It's sad though - the 9 month lockdown is driving people bananas.

We're lucky to live in a rural area, with space to go outside and do pretty much whatever we want.  We also work from home. The net effect of all this lockdown stuff is that I wear a mask when going to Costco, but otherwise our lives aren't really affected.  My wife's coworkers, however, are stuck in the cities - in little apartments with nowhere to go. They are losing their shit. Freakouts are regular.  Every 2 weeks someone announces that that they can't work because of something they saw on the news half a country away.  Even if this Covid stuff fades away like SARS, I think we'll be seeing long term mass psychological damage.
View Quote

I don't think Covid is creating this "mass psychological damage" but it sure is bring it out in the crazies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Should have arrested her for her clothing choices.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Good for her.

The crazy people who make a scene and/or more are the reason these corporations have backed off on trying to enforce mask mandates in most businesses.

The only places around here enforcing them are NFCU, Costco, Verizon and lunatic small business owners.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Bagal shops....The Waffle House of early rising white people.

In my NOtVA yard sale travels on Saturday morning I used to stop at this one bagel place and the self-entitled housefraus made me want to puke coat-hangers just listening to the way they talked to staff there and that was years ago.....New York accents were very prevalent.

Top Top