Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2022 1:55:31 AM EDT
First off F**K all the underscore TDS cucks, Couple questions about Biden's inauguration, why was he sworn in at 11:48 AM? That specifically violates the 20th amendment.  After noon is noon by law!!  

Attachment Attached File

Why is the Marine out of uniform? come on? I was army and if we had a boot string not tucked in or were not in unison with everybody else it was our ass, everybody looked the same! Dudes wearing an field jacket from the 80s and 90s in BDU camouflage, Marines dropped BDUs in 2005.

Attachment Attached File

He also flew in on a non Air Force One private jet?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
First off F**K all the underscore TDS cucks, Couple questions about Biden's inauguration, why was he sworn in at 11:48 AM? That specifically violates the 20th amendment.  After noon is noon by law!!  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1504/ex1_PNG-2516149.JPG

Why is the Marine out of uniform? come on? I was army and if we had a boot string not tucked in or were not in unison with everybody else it was our ass, everybody looked the same!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1504/ex2_PNG-2516151.JPG

View Quote
Fuck Joe Biden.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:02:27 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

He probably waited til 12 pm to swear to Moloch for the actual oath he meant.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:19:35 AM EDT
[#4]
It's noon somewhere, how did he win campaigning from his basement, and being out of most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Out of everything, this is your concern? Keep this shit on Facebook.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:46:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 4:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]
The Marine Corps Band and Drill Team typically practice in weird/hybrid uniforms: Camouflaged utilities with Dress Cover Caps and white gloves for example.

It saves wear and tear on the real uniforms for game day.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Marine Corps Band and Drill Team typically practice in weird/hybrid uniforms: Camouflaged utilities with Dress Cover Caps and white gloves for example.

View Quote

All the premier bands are pretty much 100% masters of their instruments, but that guy still looks like a goof with his mask below his chin while he's playing. Gotta wear it? Fine, wear it, take it off, play, put it back on. I went to college with a Marine veteran who was in a fleet band, the President's Own don't go through boot camp (I already knew that) and he also told me they have junior enlisted to carry their fucking horns around. Professional classical musicians are pretty weird in general, pro jazz guys are fucking awesome though. I sat in with a combo at a bar once, we found a kegger nearby after that turned out to be an underage party. The cops started swarming, we chugged our beers, quietly speed walked out and met back up a few blocks away. The bass player had his upright in his back seat, neck sticking out of a window.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Someone sent a video to me over the weekend by Derek Johnson.

https://rumble.com/v1hq9if-derek-johnson-on-military-law-and-why-djt-is-still-our-president.html
Derek addresses many things in the video.

I’m not a conspiracy guy or pretend to know if what he says is true. Either way the guy points out many things that are currently happening.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Pedo Joe told the world that the election fraud was all in place. Partridge Farms remembers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:04:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I hate to say it but The Marine Corps Band are normally band members who play dress up as Marines
They don’t go to basic training. There to easy to damage there hands ect to risk basic
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#12]
The 20th amendment  doesn't say anything about when the oath is taken, just that the term starts at noon.  So Biden wasn't actually president for 10 or 12 minutes after he was sworn in.

The other relevant part is ArtII.S1.C8.1  which says that the oath has to be taken before "Before he enter on the Execution of his Office..."  

So, between the two: presidents can't do any presidential stuff (say pardon someone) until it's noon and they've said the oath. It doesn't say that the oath has to be taken after noon anywhere.

This was pretty quickly debunked as a non-issue back then.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why is the Marine out of uniform? come on? I was army and if we had a boot string not tucked in or were not in unison with everybody else it was our ass, everybody looked the same! Dudes wearing an field jacket from the 80s and 90s in BDU camouflage, Marines dropped BDUs in 2005.

View Quote
Marine Barracks 8th &I issues field jackets as rehearsal uniform tops for marchers and participants in the ceremonial units because they are a good simulation for wearing dress blues.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#14]
OP I think this is the truth you’ve been looking for that the inauguration was faked for the normies, and that Trump is still president, secretly running the country from Mar A Lago.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP I think this is the truth you’ve been looking for that the inauguration was faked for the normies, and that Trump is still president, secretly running the country from Mar A Lago.
View Quote

Give it a rest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#17]
The current term ends at noon, and the new term begins.  That's all there is to it.  There needn't be any inauguration, oath of office, or any of that.  There's no law that governs this, as it's explicit in the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Give it a rest.
View Quote

Lol, oh I’m sorry.

When OP starts his thread saying “fuck you” to a subset of the membership here, I’ll take his thread seriously next time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#19]
And fuck Jill while you're at it, for keeping this charade alive.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/2109275/cnn-anchor-calls-out-biden-over-marines.jpg

What kind of position are those Marines standing at it's not parade rest or attention
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Out of everything, this is your concern? Keep this shit on Facebook.
View Quote

That^ is something a biden voter would post...
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Committing a coup allows you to follow the rules loosely.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What kind of position are those Marines standing at it's not parade rest or attention
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/2109275/cnn-anchor-calls-out-biden-over-marines.jpg

Watch stander rest position
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Technically we are still at war with Japan because Canada signed in the do not write here part of the surrender.

I got an awful grassy lawn so come and take it Tokyo.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#26]
His vitamultin and pervitin were wearing off, they had to push up the festivities.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh, I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the small details.  Not giving him a blue and white for his supposed inauguration is pretty funny though on the surface of how it appeared.  

The bigger picture is that things went down in a way this country has never seen.  Things are so bad I was convinced Trump had enough evidence to just put a full stop to the stolen election right then and there and stay in publicly to fix it.  He had a better plan, and that is what we are experiencing now.  He handed this off to the military and publicly walked away for now.  Let the deep state expose themselves to the people for who they really are, and what they will do.  Let the people live through it and experience it.  He needs the people on his side, and this is how you do it.  A correction is coming, and the mid-terms are the key.  Vote to overcome their fraud.  Stay peaceful.
Top Top