BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 7/14/2020 8:40:19 AM EDT
We do this one yet?

Couple Who Defended Home: ‘Rumor Is That We Are Going To Be Indicted Shortly’

Mark McCloskey, the homeowner who defended his St. Louis home recently from a large mob of demonstrators, told Fox News on Monday that he excepts to be “indicted shortly.”
McCloskey said that the officers did not believe that he and his wife did anything wrong but were being forced to carry out the order by St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, who claimed that the McCloskeys defending their private property was a “violent assault.”
“My attorney advised me not to be on the show tonight because the rumor is that we are going to be indicted shortly,” McCloskey said. “Having said that, this is the same circuit attorney that released 35 of the protesters that torched and looted in downtown St. Louis but now she wants to indict me.
View Quote

This is the Left's clown world where it is a crime to defend yourself against a criminal, criminals are now a protected class, we have to be getting near the bottom of the rabbit hole, it can't be that much deeper can it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

You guys have gotta stand by these folks.  You may not love everything about them, but they are the example being made to keep you in line.

Besides, it's not like we don't have a liberal former Democrat in the White House getting your support already.  These people have actually fought back against the leftists; they've done a hell of a lot more to stop them than just about anyone here.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]
where's the "Go Fund Me" account?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#3]
One thing is for use if they create a legal precedent where these people actually go to prison for defending their home we are all screwed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
where's the "Go Fund Me" account?
View Quote

He doesn’t need a go fund me.

They need a wall of defenders to block this injustice!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#6]
i dont blame them for wanting to defend their home / standing up to the crowd, but id not have done it the way they did it. walking out to sit on the porch and cleaning a rifle with a second loaded rifle leaning against the wall, while the wife shot video of the protestors while calling 911,  would have accomplished the same thing. or having a rifle conceiled under a blanket on your knees as you drink your coffee.

protestor.  " whats under that blanket? "
home owner.. " fuck around and find out"

protestors light a molotov, or try to attack you, and you shoot them with wife getting it all on video, they are kind of fucked. its for this reason im installing a security / camera system soon, so i can have proof of what actually happened on my property, vs what someone else claimed happened. its hard to refute video proof, proving you acted legally to actual threats, its also useful for prosecuting people who threaten you, tresspass, etc..

they might still have charged you, but it would have been a lot harder to prove intent to threaten, sitting and calmly cleaning your rifle, or sipping coffee with a conceiled rifle vs waiving guns around, pointing them at the crowd and screaming threats at them.  they SHOULD have been able to start shooting tresspassers as soon as they ignored warnings to leave, IMHO, as property rights should be absolute in my opinion, and the right to defend them absolute, and someone breaking the law should have no legal recourse or ability to sue... but unfortunately thats not the world we live in today. people video everything, and plenty of bleeding heart, politically motivated government agents are more than willing to ruin your life, even when your in the right legally. what might get you praise in the news in one area, might get you life in prison in another area, optics are always important IMHO, and you had best try to have good optics in your favor if shit goes sideways.  

a 60 year old man running around outraged, waving a gun around, and screaming threats will not get nearly as much compassion in the media / court proceedings as a 60 year old man appearing meek , feeble and disabled, who draws a weapon in fear for his life at the last minute as a horde of angry people decend on him on his own property after asking them to leave for example. or the elderly feable wife shooting them from a window as they attack her unarmed husband.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:53:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One thing is for use if they create a legal precedent where these people actually go to prison for defending their home we are all screwed.
View Quote

The old stand by still applies.

I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Gonna be a long legal battle but in the end I hope they get paid.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Just so we're all on the same page...

Crimes:
Shooting a leftist who is beating you with a deadly weapon.
Shooting a leftist assaulting you and trying to pull you from your vehicle.
Holding a gun while defending self and property from rabid leftists.

Not crimes:
Rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, or insurrection when done for or under the guise of a leftist cause.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You guys have gotta stand by these folks.  You may not love everything about them, but they are the example being made to keep you in line.

View Quote

This can't be said enough.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#11]
He’s getting red pilled hard
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Now you know why Soros paid so much money to get prosecuting attorneys elected.

Credit where credit is due - put in Communist DAs and then launch the riots.  None of the criminal rioters get prosecuted, but all of those defending themselves and their families do.  Diabolically brilliant.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:01:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

from what I understand, and I am not a lawyer, the laws where they live are very good and they appear to have been 100% within them. The prosecutor is a liberal scum-bag that may be racist against white people.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#15]
And there will STILL be cops willing to go to their house and arrest them.

THAT'S the fucking problem here.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

In truth, such an injustice merely simplifies our next course of action.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

from what I understand, and I am not a lawyer, the laws where they live are very good and they appear to have been 100% within them. The prosecutor is a liberal scum-bag that may be racist against white people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, its totally a toss up where their motivations lie. * eyeroll*

the fact they had their gun stolen and might be facing charges kind of says it all.

Attachment Attached File

had the couple walked out into the public street next to their come and threatened the protestors, they might have a case... however, from recent events, and the fact the protestors broke thru a gate, and entered private property, its easy for a regular person to assume they were there to cause violence, crime, vandalism, etc and as a result the property owners were well within their rights .
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
i dont blame them for wanting to defend their home / standing up to the crowd, but id not have done it the way they did it. walking out to sit on the porch and cleaning a rifle with a second loaded rifle leaning against the wall, while the wife shot video of the protestors while calling 911,  would have accomplished the same thing. or having a rifle conceiled under a blanket on your knees as you drink your coffee.

protestors light a molotov, or try to attack you, and you shoot them with wife getting it all on video, they are kind of fucked. its for this reason im installing a security / camera system soon, so i can have proof of what actually happened on my property, vs what someone else claimed happened. its hard to refute video proof, proving you acted legally to actual threats, its also useful for prosecuting people who threaten you, tresspass, etc..

they might still have charged you, but it would have been a lot harder to prove intent to threaten, sitting and calmly cleaning your rifle, or sipping coffee with a conceiled rifle vs waiving guns around, pointing them at the crowd and screaming threats at them.  they SHOULD have been able to start shooting tresspassers as soon as they ignored warnings to leave, IMHO, as property rights should be absolute in my opinion, and the right to defend them absolute, and someone breaking the law should have no legal recourse or ability to sue... but unfortunately thats not the world we live in today. people video everything, and plenty of bleeding heart, politically motivated government agents are more than willing to ruin your life, even when your in the right legally. what might get you praise in the news in one area, might get you life in prison in another area, optics are always important IMHO, and you had best try to have good optics in your favor if shit goes sideways.  

a 60 year old man running around outraged, waving a gun around, and screaming threats will not get nearly as much compassion in the media / court proceedings as a 60 year old man appearing meek , feeble and disabled, who draws a weapon in fear for his life at the last minute as a horde of angry people decend on him on his own property after asking them to leave for example. or the elderly feable wife shooting them from a window as they attack her unarmed husband.
View Quote

OK, so you're cool with violent, destructive goons roaming across your property so long as they don't burn anything.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

Besides, it's not like we don't have a liberal former Democrat in the White House getting your support already.  These people have actually fought back against the leftists; they've done a hell of a lot more to stop them than just about anyone here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

Quoted:
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

Quoted:

Arfcom:  "By God we won't stand for that.  Just fucking try that shit here"

Couple brandishes weapons against violent mob outside their home.

Arfcom:  "Damn, I wouldn't have done it that way."  "Idiots.  Get some training."  "What is that, a Jennings POS?  Get a real gun.  That's probably a Model 1 Sales POS he bought from the pawn shop."
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Credit where credit is due - put in Communist DAs and then launch the riots.  None of the criminal rioters get prosecuted, but all of those defending themselves and their families do.  Diabolically brilliant.

View Quote

We just gotta remind those AGs that playing such a role is sticking their neck out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And there will STILL be cops willing to go to their house and arrest them.

THAT'S the fucking problem here.
View Quote

Not if there is opposition to greet them.

It's rule of the mob, now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#24]
This DA doesn't have to get an actual conviction. When she screwed over Greitens it was all about false charges and defaming his name, which resulted in his resignation. He was "Flynn'd" out of his job. It sure didn't help he did have an affair.

She's a Soros agent, simple as that. She needs a lot of pushback locally but conservatives in St Louis need to do it. So far shes still under investigations and this isn't going to enhance her reputation. She's just playing to the liberal media.

I strongly suspect there are unsealed Federal indictments in her name. Kimberly Gardner. The way Dem office holders run, I'm beginning to suspect that may not be her birth name. A background check would be a start. Public office, public figure. Same rules as Greitens.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Full presidential pardon would make a nice statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
If so Barr should get involved, but he won't.

Remember when Trump said he'd pardon anyone that got in a fight with commies at his rallies?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

President can't pardon people for state crimes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Paid by who? The prosecutor who is immune? The "protestors" with their undoubtedly deep pockets?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#28]
This is the kind of problem that gets solved from a distance.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Arfcom:  "Damn, I wouldn't have done it that way."  "Idiots.  Get some training."  "What is that, a Jennings POS?  Get a real gun.  That's probably a Model 1 Sales POS he bought from the pawn shop."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

Quoted:
bUt dErE LiBeRuHlZ...

The Twitter told me so.

Quoted:

Apparently the Jennings was non functional, so...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#31]
The police should be refusing orders to arrest people for self defense in cases like this. If they can routinely let obviously criminal illegal immigrants go free, they can do the same for innocent citizens who simply protected themselves and property. If the new standard is to arrest innocent people for defending their lives from communist mobs then the obvious response should be a massive escalation of force when faced with threat by violent communist racists. If your life will be ruined simply by defending yourself in a restrained and rational manner, why employ restraint?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#32]
If we’ve moved into the “sending messages” phase, then circuit attorney Kimberly Gardner should come home to the smoking basement where her house used to stand.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

It might be a really short one... I'm not sure if it has to go through a grand jury first, but Kim Gardner has a conflict of interest if Mrs McCloskey is in the Misouri Bar Ethics Council. I wonder why she hasnt recused herself... Eric Greitens and all that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

OK, so you're cool with violent, destructive goons roaming across your property so long as they don't burn anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if you cant read between the lines,  i cant help you.  your peaceful until its time to use force, showing your armed is sometimes useful to deescalate, sometimes its not. iv shown i was armed several times and it descalated the situation and kept me from harm. i would not have done so in front of a horde of people all filming everything however.

the guy could have had the rifle slung, pointing at the ground across his chest, hand on the grip, it accomplishes the same thing, and harder to claim your " threatening" anyone. the wife pointing and waiving her gun around at everyone not so much. it could be easily argued she was guilty of reckless endangerment for example, against a " peaceful protest". you can argue all you want about defending your property, but there are DEFINATELY better ways to go about it, and worse ways, to claim there is not is completely ignoring the legal system, and the politicized country we live in today, and prosecutors eager to put a notch in their social justice belt by sending you to prison if possible, or bankrupt you trying to, take away your rights to keep and bear arms forever thru a conviction etc..

you can be completely in the right, and lose everything and go to prison, and completely in the wrong and come out like a saint, the recent news proves it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Want to say something but know it’s in my best interest not to.

I guess I’m glad I have a plan for certain eventualities
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#36]
This is fucking disgusting, as are some of the comments in this thread, but that is what I have come to expect from fearful little girls.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wouldn't shock me. They don't seem to have a grasp on self-defense laws and pointing guns at people.
View Quote

Have you seen video from their viewpoint? Do you know what, if anything, she was pointing at?

The Guardian's 1986 'Points of view' advert

Grand Jury probably depends on what charges she decides to fake up...

https://kcdefensecounsel.com/the-grand-jury-in-missouri-and-how-it-works/
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is the kind of problem that gets solved from a distance.
View Quote

Boom.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Good to know where the line in the sand is.  Now we know the consequences whether you actially defend yourself or not.  May as well do what you need to do and solve the problem permenantely and take what may than risk having the hoards come back.  The risks are high and there is nothing short of your life at stake.  Die on your feet or live on your knees.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#41]
You dont agree with how they done it?You have got to be kidding me,have another drink of leftest lemonade!
Easy to judge
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s a thing in nj already. This is just the rest of the country catching up. To add I believe the home owners were well within their rights. Fuck the left.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#43]
fuck those cops who are "being forced to carry out the order by St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner" grow some balls and stand up for the oath you took!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Probably the most fucked up thing about this is the hoard would have probably just  kept  walking by yelling through their mega phones black lives matter if the couple stayed inside.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#45]
It would be a damn shame if her house got targeted and burned down by some peaceful protestors.

Her being the cunt DA.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The police should be refusing orders to arrest people for self defense in cases like this. If they can routinely let obviously criminal illegal immigrants go free, they can do the same for innocent citizens who simply protected themselves and property. If the new standard is to arrest innocent people for defending their lives from communist mobs then the obvious response should be a massive escalation of force when faced with threat by violent communist racists. If your life will be ruined simply by defending yourself in a restrained and rational manner, why employ restraint?
View Quote

The police are useful idiots, and deserve what they fucking get.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This can't be said enough.
View Quote

Yep, if we don’t collectively shut this shit down we’ll all have to go through it eventually.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just so we're all on the same page...

Crimes:
Shooting a leftist who is beating you with a deadly weapon.
Shooting a leftist assaulting you and trying to pull you from your vehicle.
Holding a gun while defending self and property from rabid leftists.

Not crimes:
Rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, or insurrection when done for or under the guise of a leftist cause.
View Quote

That's the idea.

Remember those local DA elections that are coming up.  Pay attention to who is running and what is going on.  Get involved in the elections.  Write/ask them to know where they stand.  See who is funding them.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We do this one yet?

Couple Who Defended Home: ‘Rumor Is That We Are Going To Be Indicted Shortly’

Mark McCloskey, the homeowner who defended his St. Louis home recently from a large mob of demonstrators, told Fox News on Monday that he excepts to be “indicted shortly.”
McCloskey said that the officers did not believe that he and his wife did anything wrong but were being forced to carry out the order by St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, who claimed that the McCloskeys defending their private property was a “violent assault.”
“My attorney advised me not to be on the show tonight because the rumor is that we are going to be indicted shortly,” McCloskey said. “Having said that, this is the same circuit attorney that released 35 of the protesters that torched and looted in downtown St. Louis but now she wants to indict me.
View Quote

This is the Left's clown world where it is a crime to defend yourself against a criminal, criminals are now a protected class, we have to be getting near the bottom of the rabbit hole, it can't be that much deeper can it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Probably the most fucked up thing about this is the hoard would have probably just  kept  walking by yelling through their mega phones black lives matter if the couple stayed inside.

View Quote

Wouldnt take that bet even at good odds... if they were off to the mayor's house they'd have gone a different route.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top