Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2020 9:52:21 PM EDT

In his prime? Perhaps with a six foot chain?

The year was 1962, and Joe Biden, a swimming pool security guard in his early 20s, had a problem. A tough guy by the name of CornPop, leader of a Delaware gang called “the Romans”, was waiting for him outside the pool.

In Biden’s telling, CornPop was a “bad dude” who “ran a bunch of bad boys”, was armed with a straight-razor and backed by other gang members. And he was threatening to “cut” the future vice-president.

Instead of calling the police, Biden met CornPop and his cronies head on, having armed himself.  with a 6ft chain. After a standoff, CornPop backed down.

The full adventure:

One day, Biden recalled, CornPop refused to wear a bathing cap, flouting pool rules. Biden spotted him on the pool’s 3m diving board, and decided to lay down the law.
“You! Off the board, or I’ll come up and drag you off,” Biden shouted.
CornPop came down but apparently was displeased – not least because Biden had also called him “Esther”, a reference to then-prominent swimmer Esther Williams.
CornPop said he would be waiting outside. He was true to his word, Biden remembered: “He was waiting there with three guys [with] straight razors.”
Acting on the advice of a man he described as a pool mechanic, Biden walked out to meet CornPop head on.
“I walked out with the chain. I walked up to my car,” Biden said. “I said: ‘First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I’ll kick you out again. But I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize.’
“But I don’t know if that apology is going to work.”
CornPop backed down, Biden said.
“He said OK, closed the straight razor and my heart began to beat again.”
Evidence has emerged to support Biden’s story. A longer clip of the 2017 event, published by local news channel WITN, shows former Delaware NAACP president Richard “Mouse” Smith telling the same tale.
CNN reporter Daniel Dale, meanwhile, found an obituary for a Wilmington man called William L “CornPop” Morris, who died in 2016 aged 73.
View Quote
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/corn-pop-joe-biden-story-what-happened-is-it-real-swimming-pool-confrontation
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The Pop D'Corn had a penchant for blonde leg hairs, so I've heard...

Corn Pop killed Epstein.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd wrap Bill White Mouse's chain around his neck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
He’s confused- there was a guy named CornPop, he heard some stories, and watched The Outsiders one night, and it all kind of ran together...
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I can believe it.  Biden isnt afraid to talk shit, though he definitely doesn’t have the ass to back it up now, but he is an old fart so thats to be expected.

I can imagine that mouth has gotten him into some situations he couldn’t talk his way out of too.

But to answer the OP, i’d take Cornpops blade, shave his butthole and pound it raw.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Fact checkers verified that a guy named Cornpop existed, therefore Biden's story is true. Must be nice being a democrat.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but his son Jiffy is one scary mofo
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
"Poor kids can be just as bright and successful as white kids." - Joe Biden
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Push ups like a mother fucker, man.

20 and 12 gauge
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Corn Pop was a bad dude.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#10]
"GTFOMGDP!"

-Joe Biden to Corn Pop, 1962

Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Push ups like a mother fucker, man.

20 and 12 gauge
View Quote
Just don’t be packing any AR14’s
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like it’s a code for something entirely different.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Easy to talk shit bout somebody that died 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#14]
First of all, you're a piece of shit! I'm about to slap your face you lying dog faced pony soldier. Third, you look like a guy with two holes in your pocket and no onion to fix it. How about that, Jack? The fact is I wrote the sit up law. Want to try me, Fat? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Shush!
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Corn pop never had the balls to step up to me in my prime. but few did .

Biden might be dumb enough to challenge a 190lbs 5"6' paratrooper.  in my prime I  once  beat up a artillery dude   dude while  dressed in a Santa Claus suit/

Yeah we rumbled down on Hay street in the late 90s a few times
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
First of all, you're a piece of shit! I'm about to slap your face you lying dog faced pony soldier. Third, you look like a guy with two holes in your pocket and no onion to fix it. How about that, Jack? The fact is I wrote the sit up law. Want to try me, Fat? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Shush!
View Quote
Stand up, Chuck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can believe it.  Biden isnt afraid to talk shit, though he definitely doesn’t have the ass to back it up now, but he is an old fart so thats to be expected.

I can imagine that mouth has gotten him into some situations he couldn’t talk his way out of too.

But to answer the OP, i’d take Cornpops blade, shave his butthole and pound it raw.
View Quote
Wait... you would pound Cornpop or Bidens butthole raw?
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://media0.giphy.com/media/frA3xgQLVRvHF9U6o2/source.gif
In his prime? Perhaps with a six foot chain?

The year was 1962, and Joe Biden, a swimming pool security guard in his early 20s, had a problem. A tough guy by the name of CornPop, leader of a Delaware gang called “the Romans”, was waiting for him outside the pool.

In Biden’s telling, CornPop was a “bad dude” who “ran a bunch of bad boys”, was armed with a straight-razor and backed by other gang members. And he was threatening to “cut” the future vice-president.

Instead of calling the police, Biden met CornPop and his cronies head on, having armed himself.  with a 6ft chain. After a standoff, CornPop backed down.

The full adventure:

One day, Biden recalled, CornPop refused to wear a bathing cap, flouting pool rules. Biden spotted him on the pool’s 3m diving board, and decided to lay down the law.
“You! Off the board, or I’ll come up and drag you off,” Biden shouted.
CornPop came down but apparently was displeased – not least because Biden had also called him “Esther”, a reference to then-prominent swimmer Esther Williams.
CornPop said he would be waiting outside. He was true to his word, Biden remembered: “He was waiting there with three guys [with] straight razors.”
Acting on the advice of a man he described as a pool mechanic, Biden walked out to meet CornPop head on.
“I walked out with the chain. I walked up to my car,” Biden said. “I said: ‘First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I’ll kick you out again. But I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize.’
“But I don’t know if that apology is going to work.”
CornPop backed down, Biden said.
“He said OK, closed the straight razor and my heart began to beat again.”
Evidence has emerged to support Biden’s story. A longer clip of the 2017 event, published by local news channel WITN, shows former Delaware NAACP president Richard “Mouse” Smith telling the same tale.
CNN reporter Daniel Dale, meanwhile, found an obituary for a Wilmington man called William L “CornPop” Morris, who died in 2016 aged 73.
View Quote
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/corn-pop-joe-biden-story-what-happened-is-it-real-swimming-pool-confrontation
View Quote
Third graders were pretty damn tough back in the day. Did CornPop make it to 4th?
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Did all the kids have to wear caps in Joes pool? Or just the black kids?
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
You know what pomade is? No? You"re a damn liar! Look, Fat.. I get it that you aren't 0bama. I'm Obama. Not all of have pristine Firebirds.. And that's okay. But the fact is you never wrote the laws that I did. Calm your tits.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#22]
What the fuck. This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Lol goddamn this guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Biden lies so much about his family, that if he says something you can bet THAT is the one thing for sure which is false. He is a giant in his own mind.

Consistently at the bottom of his class in HS and college, multiple instances of plagiarism. He has never had any real job except politician. He is an idiot child that should have been put back on the shelf decades ago.

I hope he gets the nomination just to see him disassemble into idiot goo on the debate stage.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:13:56 PM EDT
[#27]
So we’re supposed to be impressed that Bumbling Joe intimidated some skinny black kid at a pool?

ETA all he would have had to do was push him in

(I kid I guess)
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Biden lies so much about his family, that if he says something you can bet THAT is the one thing for sure which is false. He is a giant in his own mind.

Consistently at the bottom of his class in HS and college, multiple instances of plagiarism. He has never had any real job except politician. He is an idiot child that should have been put back on the shelf decades ago.
View Quote
He spews lies all of the time. Limbaugh and Levin have called him on his lies.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#29]
He wasn’t nothing compared to Sugar Smacks.  Little cold milk, he was all mine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So we’re supposed to be impressed that Bumbling Joe intimidated some skinny black kid at a pool?
View Quote
Well at least that it is confirmed a skinny black kid lived in Delaware.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He wasn’t nothing compared to Sugar Smacks.  Little cold milk, he was all mine.
View Quote
I’m pretty sure I know who they called Fruit Loops!
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well at least that it is confirmed a skinny black kid lived in Delaware.
View Quote
Delaware?

DELLA HERE, FOO’

(Going to hell tonight but I’m not the only one)
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Corn Pop Was A Bad Dude, But Joe Biden Wasn't Scared
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh No Joe! Bizarre "Leg Hair" Story REACTION I Sara Gonzales Unfiltered
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
There were no other white people.

Only Joe and Bill.  Bill did ALL the pools!
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What the fuck. This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Lol goddamn this guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.
View Quote
It is one of the greatest stories ever told.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:58:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
"I can't let you in the pool, I know you people can't even swim."
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Look fat, let’s do some pushups let’s go for a run whatever you wanna do.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Joe don’t take muh AR14 ??
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#41]
CornPop sounds like a bitch for not kicking creepy joes ass.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Corn Pop was a bad dude.  He makes Shaft look like Wayne Brady.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#43]
He watched The Warriors back in 1979 and in his addled mind, he confused CornPop with Cyrus.

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:48:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I’d wrap a chain around acorn Pop’s head.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He watched The Warriors back in 1979 and in his addled mind, he confused CornPop with Cyrus.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thewarriors/images/a/ad/Cyrus.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20140430094441
View Quote
CAN YOU DIG IT?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top