Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2019 1:37:48 PM EDT
They were spying on the president and needed some way to get their story out so they fabricated a "being". Has anyone got anything that would prove otherwise? I know it seems a little out there but the left has recognized for a long time that "doing something really out there makes it hard to believe" and many people will say no their not dumb enough to do that. Right now I'm thinking that some judge will say it is not important who he is just that the info is out there so no the president does not have a right to know who he is.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was reported that he’s a Brennan hire...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't seem out there to me.  Didn't they change the rules so now Schiff will be the only one who speaks to the whistle blower?
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Very possibly, but whatever happened to the Agency's mandate to ONLY work outside the US?
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The original White House whistleblower was Monica Lewinski....
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
That only makes the "being" more believable.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Does the pope shit in the woods?
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
If the CIA was pro-constitution instead of a criminal enterprise, then half the world could be free and friendly at this point in time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Very possibly, but whatever happened to the Agency's mandate to ONLY work outside the US?
View Quote
The mandate is still there the question should be where is the rule of law.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If the CIA was pro-constitution instead of a criminal enterprise, then half the world could be free and friendly at this point in time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#12]
CIA works for Trump...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
CIA works for Trump...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#14]
A reminder to federal officials:

There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute.

If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Mr. Trump or someone doing his bidding, now is the time to report it.

— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) September 28, 2019
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
Same for CIA personnel, if you know about any or all the dodgy dealings of @JohnBrennan please come forward as a whistleblower. This man is itching to be behind bars, thank you

— pearsylah (@leepears) September 28, 2019
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sedition in plain sight

— Marcy (@MarcyWin4D) September 28, 2019

A reminder to @JohnBrennan: the statute of limitation hasn't run out. Tick tock…

— The Adult in the Room (@melmanmark) September 28, 2019

"The CIA will never recover from the damage done under your leadership. The stench will cling to it forever. Overrun with corrupt partisans who think they know better than the will of the American people".
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/09/29/john-brennan-begs-for-more-whistleblowers-to-come-forward-on-twitter/

Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm past being surprised about anything that comes out of DC......That's a really bad thing too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm past being surprised about anything that comes out of DC......That's a really bad thing too.
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
They liked the Pakistani ISI’s model better....

May have thrown in a little South Africa’s NIA too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Elements of the "intelligence community" whacked Kennedy and took out Nixon. The whole "Russian collusion" thing was a fabrication of SIS/GCHQ and their associates. The "whistle blower" is just a continuation of the fine tradition of "intelligence community" sponsored coups.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#19]
At this point, I expect it.  I don't trust anything.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly. No shortage of anti-Trump, swampy bureaucrats to be sacrificed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
CIA works for Trump...
View Quote
LOL, like fuck they do
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
D.B. Cooper was.  Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A reminder to federal officials:

There is no limit on the number of individuals who can use the whistleblower statute.

If you think you were involved in unlawful activity as a result of a directive from Mr. Trump or someone doing his bidding, now is the time to report it.

— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) September 28, 2019
Same for CIA personnel, if you know about any or all the dodgy dealings of @JohnBrennan please come forward as a whistleblower. This man is itching to be behind bars, thank you

— pearsylah (@leepears) September 28, 2019
Sedition in plain sight

— Marcy (@MarcyWin4D) September 28, 2019

A reminder to @JohnBrennan: the statute of limitation hasn't run out. Tick tock…

— The Adult in the Room (@melmanmark) September 28, 2019

"The CIA will never recover from the damage done under your leadership. The stench will cling to it forever. Overrun with corrupt partisans who think they know better than the will of the American people".
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/09/29/john-brennan-begs-for-more-whistleblowers-to-come-forward-on-twitter/

https://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/trump-brennan-678x381.jpg
View Quote
A former CIA director who has publicly admitted to voting for an actual communist for president and having hid that in the employment process and the shithead is still credible to some people...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I think it's just a useful idiot amongst the ranks, like a Bulletsponge type sycophant taking one for the team.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think it's just a useful idiot amongst the ranks, like a Bulletsponge type sycophant taking one for the team.
View Quote
he ain't taking one for the team, he will have the book deal, a promotion, and job at msnbc

the hero that took down Trump

they will also get a wack at nancy's cooter
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Cia was spying on the President again, in order to avoid revealing they broke the law. They changed the whistle blower rules to include hearsay.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Doesn't seem out there to me.  Didn't they change the rules so now Schiff will be the only one who speaks to the whistle blower?
View Quote
A bunch of rules were changed, weeks or days before
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
CIA works for Trump...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Cia was spying on the President again, in order to avoid revealing they broke the law. They changed the whistle blower rules to include hearsay.
View Quote
And the reason for why they are blowing, is to obstruct the investigation into the criminal dealings of the Biden's, and others. The Cia probably helped facilitate some of it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

he ain't taking one for the team, he will have the book deal, a promotion, and job at msnbc

the hero that took down Trump

they will also get a wack at nancy's cooter
View Quote
1. Do you think this will actually take down Trump?

2. The Nancy's Cooter thing pretty much ruined my lunch.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Daily reminder:

There is no rule of law.

The CIA runs the executive branch (unless you disrupt it as Trump has done).

Plan accordingly.

That is all.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

LOL, like fuck they do
View Quote
@Fourays2

The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency is Gina Haspel. The D/CIA serves as the head of the Central Intelligence Agency and reports to the Director of National Intelligence. The D/CIA is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The Director manages the operations, personnel, and budget of the CIA and acts as the National Human Source Intelligence (HUMINT) Manager.

https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/leadership
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
@Fourays2

The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency is Gina Haspel. The D/CIA serves as the head of the Central Intelligence Agency and reports to the Director of National Intelligence. The D/CIA is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The Director manages the operations, personnel, and budget of the CIA and acts as the National Human Source Intelligence (HUMINT) Manager.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, like fuck they do
@Fourays2

their actions say otherwise
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@Fourays2

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, like fuck they do
@Fourays2

That argument reminds me of James Comie and Jeff Sessions and how they worked for the president.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@Fourays2

View Quote
Lol. The former director os the one running this shitshow...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That argument reminds me of James Comie and Jeff Sessions and how they worked for the president.
View Quote
I thought we were supposed to trust Sessions!

If the director isn't supporting the president, he needs to be fired.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Not only do I believe it is fabricated, but I feel like Creepy Joe was put in to run just so this shit would come down like it is.  Remember how long it took him to commit to the campaign?  I believe that was because they had to change the whistle blower requirements so hearsay could be introduced.   Everyone knew Trump was already on this situation and looking into it.  Throw Joe in the campaign and instant abuse of power claims.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
That wasn't a whistle that she was blowing...
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

1. Do you think this will actually take down Trump?

2. The Nancy's Cooter thing pretty much ruined my lunch.
View Quote
no, and sorry about the cooter thing, nah not really
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
CIA works for Trump...
View Quote
No they don't.  And that is a lot of the problem.  The CIA (and the intelligence community overall) hasn't worked for the President, Congress, or the American people for a long time now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#42]
"splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds." JFK

I guess I missed the memo where Trump fired the whole CIA and started over from scratch.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]
You know how over the summer this Area 51 jam session was being spun up and then all of the sudden it just kinda petered out when this shit got spun up?

[imnotsayingitsaliens.butitsaliens.jpg]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Redirection.

You should try a red herring next.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I really like how they changed the whistle blower rules so this guy can report on hearsay.  True banana republic shit going on here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Was wondering that myself.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#47]
OPUS 176 CIA Coup CONFIRMED
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Agency has a mandate to only conduct intelligence collection outside the US.  The rest of their work (analysis, assessment, briefings, etc) pretty much ALL occurs within the US.  Having someone transcribe conversations the President has with a foreign leader isn't an intelligence collection operation, but simply an archival function.  Presumably an intelligence officer is used because they are a handy resource with the required clearance and enough background in what they are transcribing as to get the information down accurately.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CIA works for Trump...
View Quote
RU Serious?
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#50]
You mean like other governments they’ve toppled in the past
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top