Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2021 8:42:13 AM EDT
The Mahdi is the AntiChrist - Pastor John MacArthur
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Who/what could be more anti-Christ?
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I find it interesting that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are the four colors in most, if not all flags of Muslim countries:  white, black, red, and pale green.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Muslims sure do lots of beheadings and it is written that Cristians will be beheaded in mass.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m glad we’ve moved on from the pope
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Will the Biblical Antichrist Be a Muslim?
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Excellent teaching.  Thanks for sharing OP.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Walid Shoebat's book "God's War on Terror" has a lot of good info on this.

He is a staunch, anti-protestant catholic if that's your flavor.

I think I'll seek out Joel Richardson's book "Mideast Beast."

He used to be partnered with Shoebat, but I think they had a "schism".
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#8]
The Mahdi would also have to convince the Jews he is the Moshiach, and thus Jewish.

How exactly would that occur?

Islam is a political system masquerading as syncretistic fan-fic BS "religion". Terrifying in its scope and longevity, but BS nonetheless.

Keep in mind that Shoebat likes to present Islam in a very monolithic manner, and yet this is absolutely not the case. The larger umbrella of Islam has very diverse views.

The Sunni and Shia agree on very little concerning the Mahdi, except the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi#Signs_which_both_Sunni_and_Shia_agree

More in depth:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_the_appearance_of_Mahdi

I could care less if he is Catholic. He's a grifter and wrong.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Mahdi would also have to convince the Jews he is the Moshiach, and thus Jewish.

How exactly would that occur?
View Quote

I have thought of this too, and I'm not sure how to reconcile that. It could be that given the belief among Muslims that it's okay to deceive the infidel, their Mahdi could pretend to be a Jew and produce fake documentation to prove it.  Then once the Jews elect him Prime Minister or whatever, he reveals himself to be Muslim.  

Good catch, and it is a question mark to be sure.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 5:08:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I suspect what you will see with Anti-Christ is a formation of a new world religion that draws links buried in most world religion.  When you see the "wheel of religions" where it shows a symbol of each major religions as part of a whole, I'm of the opinion the anti-christ will be given power to bring that view to life and lead into that new belief.   I suspect it will say to people that it is now "revealing" the truth that was "hidden in plain sight" all along.

Conjecture on my part.

As to being the Madhi, Islam isn't the only religion looking to the arrival of a messianic figure that will bring order out of Chaos.  Whether the figure rises from Islam or elsewhere, humanity at that time will have been through chaos and danger and being what they are, will likely grab on to a strong "wise man" promising peace.  Peace, so long as people will follow his way.  And in the name of that peace, destroying all who disbelieve.

I couldn't imagine how it could come to pass as a child, but can we not see even now how people are moved to believe difference in belief is violence and worthy of violent suppression?

In the end, where he comes from is not so much the believer's concern, but rather being sure he must come, and being sure to listen for the voice of the shepherd whose kingdom is in heaven, and not to the voice of the god of this world who is given power but his time is short.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find it interesting that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are the four colors in most, if not all flags of Muslim countries:  white, black, red, and pale green.
View Quote

Never occurred to me.  Re. first post, didn't watch the video, but yes.

THE ANTICHRIST OF REVELATION 13--IS EXACTLY HOW MAHDI ISLAM''S SAVIOR IS DESCRIBED TRUST THE REAL

ROK-10 CHRIST-ANTICHRIST-ISLAM-MAHDI & the END OF DAYS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top