BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you think that is?

It's because Trump riles the fuck out of Dems and motivates them to vote.

It ain't hard to figure out.

That Blue Wave during the midterms was because Trump did a cannonball in the pool.

JFC.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz came really close to losing his Senate seat to Beto. No chance in hell he beats Hillary. Sorry.

That Blue Wave during the midterms was because Trump did a cannonball in the pool.

JFC.  
If you aren't riling the fuck out of dems then you ain't doing something right.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz came really close to losing his Senate seat to Beto. No chance in hell he beats Hillary. Sorry.

JFC.  
Yeah, I don't get the "play nice or else" mentality a lot of people seem to propagate.

It is exactly why we are in this mess.

It is exactly why even in local politics that affect me things are an absolute mess.  When discussing it the first thing I said was A) I believed it wouldn't fully affect me (idiocy on my part) and B) I should have spoken up and called them out when I saw what I perceived to be an issue.

The response was well, they'll just get you.  They'll just drag your name through the mud!  Yes, they would (and currently are), but the questions need asked and shitbird behavior and abuse of tax payer money needs called out period.  Trump has no hesitation to call BS what it is; BS.

Trying to play nice and be "professional" and "educated" got us where we are.  Now, will the elites learn from their past bad choices that led to a President Trump or will they continued to double and triple down?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you suggesting that those voters who chose Trump over Cruz in the primaries would have supported Clinton, rather than Cruz?

Or that they wouldn't have voted?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know why these threads continue to pop up. If they couldn't win the primary, how could they win the election?
Easily.  There's no reason to think otherwise.
That they didn't win the primary is the main reason. Cruz didn't even get the Evangelical vote in the south.
Are you suggesting that those voters who chose Trump over Cruz in the primaries would have supported Clinton, rather than Cruz?

A lot of people seem to forget it wasn't republicans that got Trump elected. They voted for McCain, The Voted for Ryan how did that work out? What pushed Trump over the top was the people that were and still are sick of politicians on both sides of the same coin. Run any of them three idiots and Hillary wins, sorry but the never Trumpers  don't have enough clout to carry an election
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
No
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, I don't get the "play nice or else" mentality a lot of people seem to propagate.

It is exactly why even in local politics that affect me things are an absolute mess.  When discussing it the first thing I said was A) I believed it wouldn't fully affect me (idiocy on my part) and B) I should have spoken up and called them out when I saw what I perceived to be an issue.

The response was well, they'll just get you.  They'll just drag your name through the mud!  Yes, they would (and currently are), but the questions need asked and shitbird behavior and abuse of tax payer money needs called out period.  Trump has no hesitation to call BS what it is; BS.

Trying to play nice and be "professional" and "educated" got us where we are.  Now, will the elites learn from their past bad choices that led to a President Trump or will they continued to double and triple down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JFC.  

Any upset to the status quo uniparty and chicken littles start to find common cause with the progressive movement to get in control of the narrative.

Weak and sad.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The polls were wrong in that they did not reflect how weak she was in terms of voter turnout.  That’s a fact.

Any other assessment is emotional driven, confirmation bias.

Neither Trump nor Clinton had a major turnout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Polls said the Cruz could have won.

Yes, polls were dead wrong in the election.

But they were wrong, in that they did not accurately reflect how weak Clinton was as a candidate.

All we have to answer this question are the polls.  All else is about feelings.
No way Cruz would have beat Hillary.

I voted for Cruz in the primary knowing he couldn’t beat her because primaries are about voting for your choice candidate.
That assessment is based on nothing but feelings.

All we have are the polls to make a true assessment.
Lol, the polls were all lies as we later found out.

Hillary would have been ecstatic to run against Cruz, that’s why the media/polls lied about his electability.

The polls were wrong in that they did not reflect how weak she was in terms of voter turnout.  That’s a fact.

You are a liar.  I can’t stand liars.  It goes right to the heart of their integrity.

Voter turnout was higher in 2016 than it was in 2012.

When the votes were certified in late December 2016, Trump had 2 million+ more votes than Romney did in 2012, and Hillary only had 71+ thousand votes less than Obama did in 2012.  I underlined the important part in red in the second picture.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/12/29/2016-vs-2012-how-trumps-win-and-clintons-votes-stack-up-to-obama-and-romney/#873768f1661e

Trump also go more votes than Romney in 38 states, including New York.

You lied about voter turnout.

1) Trump got 2 million more votes than Romney.

2) Hillary got slightly more than 71,000 votes less than Obama.

Hopefully this is all starting to sink in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Her weak voter turnout was  62,000 fewer voters than Obama's reelection. This isn't a huge number. However,Trump managed almost 2 million more votes than Romney who pretty much gave up his last 3 months of the campaign. Trump's margin of victory was razor thin and would not have happened IME  had Clinton not taken Rust Belt union voters for granted. It wasn't even that she was running on a platform that would guarantee continued decline but that her strategists told her that Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania were so safely going D due to urban + traditional blue collar union voters. She ignored the people who could have given her the win.
Trump won PA by 50k votes,WI by 20k,MI by 10k. This is how thin his victory actually was. I do not see Cruz winning 2 out of 3 of them considering his negatives without Trump's single enormous positive. Cruz simply is not charismatic or likeable and would have refused to swing back when
https://mps110.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/ted-cruz-gage-skidmore-flickr-2-800x430-800x430.jpg
Was plastered everywhere to portray him as a creepy evangelical. This is not who Cruz is nor what he does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her weak voter turnout was  62,000 fewer voters than Obama's reelection. This isn't a huge number. However,Trump managed almost 2 million more votes than Romney who pretty much gave up his last 3 months of the campaign. Trump's margin of victory was razor thin and would not have happened IME  had Clinton not taken Rust Belt union voters for granted. It wasn't even that she was running on a platform that would guarantee continued decline but that her strategists told her that Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania were so safely going D due to urban + traditional blue collar union voters. She ignored the people who could have given her the win.
Trump won PA by 50k votes,WI by 20k,MI by 10k. This is how thin his victory actually was. I do not see Cruz winning 2 out of 3 of them considering his negatives without Trump's single enormous positive. Cruz simply is not charismatic or likeable and would have refused to swing back when
https://mps110.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/ted-cruz-gage-skidmore-flickr-2-800x430-800x430.jpg
Was plastered everywhere to portray him as a creepy evangelical. This is not who Cruz is nor what he does.
I added pictures so maybe it will sink in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they were wrong, in that they did not accurately reflect how weak Clinton was as a candidate.

I voted for Cruz in the primary knowing he couldn’t beat her because primaries are about voting for your choice candidate.

Hillary would have been ecstatic to run against Cruz, that’s why the media/polls lied about his electability.

And without the turnout (demonstrated THROUGHOUT the campaign), R turnout would likely have been much lower thereby insuring a Clinton win.

NOBODY got asses out to vote like Trump. It wasn't even close and to argue otherwise is to deny reality.

But turnout was low.
Liar.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No.
View Quote
FPNI.

Romney had already lost, Jeb! and Cruz couldn't even beat Trump in the primaries.

Of the three Cruz would have had the best chance but I don't see how he would have won in the upper Midwest.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Enthusiasm at Trump rallies Is not proof of voter turnout.  It proves that people in that building were enthusiastic.  But they were a tiny percentage of the electorate, and cannot be seen as a reflection of overall enthusiasm.

Why?  Because Turnout WAS low.

Polling:

The historically more accurate polls were very close to the actual results of the general.

And historicaly accurate polls also showed that Cruz could have beaten Hillary.

Hillary was a terrible candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And without the turnout (demonstrated THROUGHOUT the campaign), R turnout would likely have been much lower thereby insuring a Clinton win.

NOBODY got asses out to vote like Trump. It wasn't even close and to argue otherwise is to deny reality.
But turnout was low.
Absolutely irrelevant.

You attempt to conflate turnout for the 16 election with prior elections which is at best a smokescreen.

Every election is an island as far as turnout goes.

Trump's candidacy got more asses out to vote in that cycle than any of the other candidates could have.

The election was won by a very narrow margin in a few key states. This is demonstrable.

No other R candidate ever demonstrated that they could have produced anywhere near the number of votes Trump did.

"Polling" be damned.
You have no proof of this (turnout of Cruz vs Trump in a General) other than your feelings.
I have the visual proof of the rallies all through the primaries all the way to the general.

There is no comparison.
. Anecdotes of the enthusiasm of Trump’s supporters provide no indication of the larger turnout.   You are engaging in confirmation bias.  

You sound like Comey the day he laid out all the reasons they should have jacked the jailhouse up on Hitlery and then declined to prosecute her.
Your responses sound feelings-based rather than fact-based.

You reinforce my position.
So basically what you're saying is, are you going to believe your lying eyes or what I'm telling you.

Polls?

LOL

p.s.

Yer 20/20 hindsight needs glasses.    
Enthusiasm at Trump rallies Is not proof of voter turnout.  It proves that people in that building were enthusiastic.  But they were a tiny percentage of the electorate, and cannot be seen as a reflection of overall enthusiasm.

Why?  Because Turnout WAS low.

Polling:

The historically more accurate polls were very close to the actual results of the general.

And historicaly accurate polls also showed that Cruz could have beaten Hillary.

Hillary was a terrible candidate.
Liar, no it wasn’t.

Trump got 2 million more votes than Romney and voter turnout was higher in 2016 than in 2012!
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Trump pulled in more votes from various traditionally Dem demographics than prior GOP candidates, including Romney.    All three of them would have lost, and Romney and Jeb would have been fucking worthless in office anyways.

Cruz would not have necessarily been bad, but he was not who we needed in office.   We needed someone to force a bunch of issues - either fix it from within the system, or arm-twist the Dems into making irreversible fuckups.   Which they are doing left and right.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A lot of people seem to forget it wasn't republicans that got Trump elected. They voted for McCain, The Voted for Ryan how did that work out? What pushed Trump over the top was the people that were and still are sick of politicians on both sides of the same coin. Run any of them three idiots and Hillary wins, sorry but the never Trumpers  don't have enough clout to carry an election
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know why these threads continue to pop up. If they couldn't win the primary, how could they win the election?
That they didn't win the primary is the main reason. Cruz didn't even get the Evangelical vote in the south.

D R Total
2012 65,915,795
2016 65,853,514

What Trump managed to do was somehow win with at least 3M votes less that the previous two winners (and 3M less votes than the last loser, Hillary), and only 2M more votes than the previous two losers.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You are a liar.  I can’t stand liars.  It goes right to the heart of their integrity.

When the votes were certified in late December 2016, Trump had 2 million+ more votes than Romney did in 2012, and Hillary only had 71+ thousand votes less than Obama did in 2012.  I underlined the important part in red in the second picture.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/12/29/2016-vs-2012-how-trumps-win-and-clintons-votes-stack-up-to-obama-and-romney/#873768f1661e

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36246/42BF047B-0F52-4223-8195-BDBF6FCEF3B7-848785.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36246/6F1D3110-DCE3-4B72-976E-D97D64B8524E-848790.jpg

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/realspin/files/2016/12/thumbnail_Slide3.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36246/42BF047B-0F52-4223-8195-BDBF6FCEF3B7-848785.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36246/6F1D3110-DCE3-4B72-976E-D97D64B8524E-848790.jpg

lol Trump had 2M more votes than the previous loser.  But somehow didn't come close to the votes the previous winner had x2.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Liar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
Was lower than 2008.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#15]
NO
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#16]
No, I think we’d have President Hillary if anyone but Trump won the nomination.

I’m a fan of Ted Cruz. But when it comes down to it, a lot of people don’t find him very likable. He would have easily won over the Republican base, but he would have had a hard time bringing the “fence sitters” to his side.  You can’t win an election without getting those votes.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was lower than 2008.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
Was lower than 2008.
So higher and lower, so average for the 8 years, so it wasn’t “low”.

Still lying.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

D R Total
2012 65,915,795
2016 65,853,514

What Trump managed to do was somehow win with at least 3M votes less that the previous two winners (and 3M less votes than the last loser, Hillary), and only 2M more votes than the previous two losers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

D R Total
2012 65,915,795
2016 65,853,514

Nothing you posted refutes his claim.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

D R Total
2012 65,915,795
2016 65,853,514

I had a point to make, that the 2016 election was more of a race to the bottom, and Hillary won, but them I realized she actually had 3,000,000 more votes than Trump so that wasn't actually valid. I just didn't want to waste all that working making a table, which still looks like shit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Again - Trump under-performed the GOP candidate in ~90 percent of Congressional races.  There was plenty of room for a less-terrible GOP candidate to pick up more votes.

Trump was lucky Clinton was an awful candidate running a terrible campaign.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Cruz would have got his ass kicked as soon as everyone heard about his history of misogyny and sexual harassment/assault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz would have got his ass kicked as soon as everyone heard about his history of misogyny and sexual harassment/assault.
Those are your feelings.

Not facts.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Again - Trump under-performed the GOP candidate in ~90 percent of Congressional races.  There was plenty of room for a less-terrible GOP candidate to pick up more votes.

Trump was lucky Clinton was an awful candidate running a terrible campaign.
View Quote
Any candidate running against Trump will be awful and terrible at campaigning.

Trump has an uncanny ability of tarnishing people's political ambitions, especially if they are criminals.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Nope. Not a chance. Everybody else would have run a standard campaign, and no standard campaign could have beat the dems, even Hitlery.

The Dems knew how to counter that style campaign, how to silence and corner the candidates.

They had no idea how to deal with Trump, he did things nobody else has done, and nobody else could have done and gotten away with.

I said it during the primaries, and paraphrasing myself, " There is a populist, nationalist wave among the people, and Trump is the Big Kahuna. Only Trump knows how to ride this wave. Everybody else will be swept under it trying to swim around it."

I also said, that anyone that could see what the people wanted, and sell them on the idea that he would get it for them, would be able to do the same thing. Trump, being a businessman, and a salesman, can read the customer, and can formulate his product to satisfy them. they're buying him because he is the embodiment of what they ( we ) want.

We wanted someone to finally fight back and tell the left to go to hell. We wanted someone that wouldn't back down and that would give as good or better than he got. We were sick of the "high road" politicians, that got mowed down, or ducked and ran when the left took a swing. We were tired of the pussies.

Cruz was closer to our beliefs as far as policy goes, and was smarter on the constitutional issues than Trump.

Cruz was a pussy like the rest of them.

He showed that when he parroted the left and blamed Trump and his supporters for the violence at the Trump rallies when it was Antifa and Bernie / Hillary supporters starting the crap.

That is when he lost me. He bowed down to the left, accepted their position on the issue.

He would have been a bump in the road to Hilary, because he would have wussed out just like the rest of them.

What we needed was a wrecking ball, and we got one. He's dangerous to both sides, which is why both wings of the globalist bird have attempted to beat him to death.

The only problem we have, is that the swamp was much deeper than we ever expected, much deeper. And the RINOs were more beholden to it than they were us. We had both houses, and while not a super majority, had they worked for us instead of against Trump, we'd have a wall, we'd have the HPA, and we'd have a lot more. We'd not have had a bumpstock ban or any of that, because had they been able to be counted on, there would have not been a need to offer a sacrifice to the left. Even the NRA abandoned us on that, and on the red flag laws.

When you're a leader, and you look back and your team has left the field, leaving you and a handful of your team exposed, you have to fall back to a better defensive position. I don't like it, but that's the reality. Otherwise you get killed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Control your emotions.  And watch your mouth.

Voter turnout was low, as a percentage of eligible and registered voters.

That’s a fact.

That he outperformed Romney in no way changes that fact.

The electorate was unenthusiastic about both candidates, that is undeniable.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#25]
No because they would have all rolled over and played dead no matter what lies were said about them.  Trump was aggressive and a great counter puncher.  Something that republicans had never done before.  It is also why he won the nomination in the first place.  If for nothing else, I will be forever grateful to him for defeating she who will not be named.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Liar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

You define turnout as beating Romney’s dismal performance.

THAT is intellectually dishonest.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Control your emotions.  And watch you mouth.

That’s a fact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

Sorry  your girl lost...
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sorry  your girl lost...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

Sorry  your girl lost...
I voted for Trump.

I vote for the most conservative candidate is every election.

You can’t say the same.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone could have beat Hillary, given what they did to Sanders.   They unabashedly cheated in the primary.  The hate for Hillary was palpable after that.

If they hadn’t cheated Sanders and she had somehow still won in the primary, it would have been a tougher race and she would likely be President. And that, is a scary thought.

Or if Sanders had won against her in the primary, he would likely be President.  Even more scary perhaps.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
UN-fuck yourself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

Having 2 million more votes does equate to higher turnout unless there is a large increase in eligible voters in 4 years.  I previously linked a 2017 study that found turnout in 2016 was higher than 2012.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

You have no integrity and continue to lie even after being shown proof of your lies.

And you’re the one who is getting emotional for being called out with facts, voter turnout 2016 > 2012.

Keep living in the fantasy world you made up for yourself.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#32]
No.

Cruz would have probably put up a fight, but the other two would have turtled up like the little bitches they are and let hitlery peg them on live TV.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Having 2 million more votes does equate to higher turnout unless there is a large increase in eligible voters in 4 years.  I previously linked a 2017 study that found turnout in 2016 was higher than 2012.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

Higher than 2012 does not equal “high voter turnout.”
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I voted for Trump.

You can’t say the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

Sorry  your girl lost...
I voted for Trump.

You can’t say the same.
Funny you say that....

I would guess we exist in the same political circles.  Everyone I know, (with the exception of my leftists friends),  voted for Trump.

My old UAW friends voted for Trump.  Those guys were never voting for Cruz.

Cruz never had a chance.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anyone could have beat Hillary, given what they did to Sanders.   They unabashedly cheated in the primary.  The hate for Hillary was palpable after that.

If they hadn’t cheated Sanders and she had somehow still won in the primary, it would have been a tougher race and she would likely be President. And that, is a scary thought.

Or if Sanders had won against her in the primary, he would likely be President.  Even more scary perhaps.
View Quote
They screwed the pooch on their primary as i think more Bernie supporters would have voted for Hillary.  I think a lot of the Dems would not vote for Bernie.  A lot of them realize Socialism takes money out of their pocket.  We shall see soon enough.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think so but we will never know. History has been written and what has transpired cannot be changed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

Yes it does if the increase in eligible voters is less than the increase in votes.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Somewhere in a cave a kangaroo is stiring....
View Quote
I never have used the ignore feature until a kangaroo showed me the light.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You have no integrity and continue to lie even after being shown proof of your lies.

And you’re the one who is getting emotional for being called out with facts, voter turnout 2016 > 2012.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

You’ve proven nothing other than an inability to control your emotions.

The Romney election was a dismal low point.  Out performing Romney is no feat.

The turnout as a percentage of the electorate was LOW.  That is a fact.

Not Bob Dole low, but not GWB 2004 high.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
UN-fuck yourself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

Now you're making yourself look foolish in front of everyone.

I presented facts and you are the one getting emotional.

Voter turnout 2016 > 2012.

Did you really think none of us would look it up.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In before a kangaroo
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

One midget being taller than another midget does not make that midget TALL.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

No, it wasn’t.  It was average.  So in your mind posting facts and using civil language is being “emotional”.  I even linked it for you earlier that you obviously didn’t bother to read.

Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yes it does if the increase in eligible voters is less than the increase in votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

Not compared to 2008 and 2004.  A higher of percentage voted in those two elections.  MUCH higher percentage in 2008.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not compared to 2008 and 2004.  A higher of percentage voted in those two elections.  MUCH higher percentage in 2008.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But turnout was low.
Liar.
UN-fuck yourself.

2008 was high and that's been an anamoly since the 60s
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No, it wasn’t.  It was average.  So in your mind posting facts and using civil language is being “emotional”.  I even linked it for you earlier that you obviously didn’t bother to read.

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/realspin/files/2016/12/thumbnail_Slide2.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

Yes, your stats show low turnout compared to 2004 and 2008.  2012 was low turnout, and 2016 was, too.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yes, your stats show low turnout compared to 2004 and 2008.  2012 was low turnout, and 2016 was, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a fact.

Three other posters have tried to explain it to you.  Stay ignorant.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ted Cruz competed well with her.
Katshit consistently beat her
Rubio actually beat the pants off clinton

Trump on the other hand did not.  

Clinton is not the boogy man that the Trumphumpers make her out to be.  She was literally the least popular democratic candidate in modern history.  Thats why she lost.  This wasnt some magical experience where Trump saved the day.  The dems under Obama fucked up so much that huge portions of their own party either stayed home or defected.
View Quote
They also went out and voted for Trump.  I know many liberal life long democrats who voted for him over Clinton.  None of them would have voted for Cruz or any of the other Republican candidates.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top