Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 8:32:25 PM EDT

Related article

Here is a link for those interested in watching.  9:00 am Central tomorrow (Tuesday, the 17th).

WATCH: Congressional Hearing on UFOs! - LIVE

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:15:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I doubt anything new will come out.

If the Government would just release its redacted files, we would know for sure.
Until then, it probably ours.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:29:23 AM EDT
[#3]
One distraction coming up
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:57:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Well it’s not like we have any major issues in this country that need attention….

Eh what am I thinking congress doesn’t do any productive shit anyway.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Curious if that will get honestly answered.

View Quote
Or even asked.  

I don't expect any bombshells, but it's a starting point.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Im not sure those tic-tacs are real... I think they are trying to come up w/ new ways to confuse systems. Make the enemy chase shit that isnt there as you cruise on in and drop your payload.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im not sure those tic-tacs are real... I think they are trying to come up w/ new ways to confuse systems. Make the enemy chase shit that isnt there as you cruise on in and drop your payload.
View Quote
The Nimitz tic-tac encounter in 2004 happened near Catalina Island and was captured/seen by numerous types of systems, including different types of radar, a gun camera and four aviators saw it with their own eyes.  Pretty hard to spoof all that.  

I can't find it right now, but there is a short video from Catalina Island, filmed in the 50's or 60's and the video captures pretty clear footage of a UFO, shaped like.....a tic tac.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Chris Mellon weighs in more comprehensively on what Congressmen need to ask at the briefing.  Pretty much anything he or Elizondo posts are breadcrumbs for people to follow for relevant information they want to come out.

christophermellon.net
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One distraction coming up
View Quote

Yep, we got it yesterday.
Now watch the hearing be postponed while the democrats pile on for renewed push for a new “assault rifle ban”

Not that their intent was specifically to derail the UFO/UAP hearings, as there’s lots of other failures of the left mounting in DC that needs to be distracted
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Nimitz tic-tac encounter in 2004 happened near Catalina Island and was captured/seen by numerous types of systems, including different types of radar, a gun camera and four aviators saw it with their own eyes.  Pretty hard to spoof all that.  

I can't find it right now, but there is a short video from Catalina Island, filmed in the 50's or 60's and the video captures pretty clear footage of a UFO, shaped like.....a tic tac.
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9zeyNnyHKY
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless the spoofing was the apparent performance they witnessed.

And, for that matter, they were serving Officers, who were sworn to follow orders and maintain secrets in the interest of National Defense.
When are you released from your duty to "uphold and defend? Would you lie to the enemies of the United States? Would you allow yourself to be used to deceive them by using American media(which all our enemies depend on)? Even after "retirement"?
If you took your Oath seriously, I would hope you would.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And, for that matter, they were serving Officers, who were sworn to follow orders and maintain secrets in the interest of National Defense.
When are you released from your duty to "uphold and defend? Would you lie to the enemies of the United States? Would you allow yourself to be used to deceive them by using American media(which all our enemies depend on)? Even after "retirement"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're giving Darpa/Skunkworks too much credit.

Thinking we have technology that would blow the minds of every non-involved scientist in the world is comforting, but I don't think that explains UAP's.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#14]
A lot of nothing revealed.  

A Republican congressman is up there pushing for legal punishment if "misinformation" about UAP's is posted online.  That's sickening.  They REALLY don't like anyone questioning their official narratives.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I think there is something very real and unexplained going on out there. On the other hand, I think we have to be very careful of people who may be controlling or directing the narrative.  I think there may be current players who are trying to sway people on a national level much like Doty did to Benewitz on an individual level and we should be conscious of that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#17]
So the Wilson Memo was confirmed as legitimate during this.  That’s pretty interesting.

https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So the Wilson Memo was confirmed as legitimate during this.  That's pretty interesting.

View Quote
I think it was entered into the Congressional record without anyone really knowing what it was and the significance the UFO community puts on it.  That was a sly move on the part  of that rep.  

I've been aware of the Wilson documents for a few years, but never really paid much attention to them, until now.  For me, the kicker is that after the hearing, Elizondo did a podcast where he said he wasn't at liberty to talk about the Wilson documents and that he wouldn't want to touch that "hot potato" with a 10-foot pole.  Elizondo not being able to talk about it says something.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think it was entered into the Congressional record without anyone really knowing what it was and the significance the UFO community puts on it.  That was a sly move on the part  of that rep.  

I've been aware of the Wilson documents for a few years, but never really paid much attention to them, until now.  For me, the kicker is that after the hearing, Elizondo did a podcast where he said he wasn't at liberty to talk about the Wilson documents and that he wouldn't want to touch that "hot potato" with a 10-foot pole.  Elizondo not being able to talk about it says something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the Wilson Memo was confirmed as legitimate during this.  That's pretty interesting.

It’s interesting because it backs up Greer’s early stuff, (not the the Bluebeam/CE5 stuff), as well as Corsos tale.  It also backs up Elizondo’s talk that crashed UFO material is in private aerospace hands, hence the lack of government oversight and knowledge.

Could it really be as simple as the whole coverup is simply to keep money and lucrative jobs rolling on from reverse engineering?  If it’s public, the gravy train dries up.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is very interesting.  So a congress critter entered the Wilson documents into the congressional record?  Was there any discussion of them being genuine?  

I think most people who have followed this would guess that the unnamed defense contractor is Lockheed. There has been speculation for years that .gov turned over possession of any materials, craft and all research efforts to private contractors.  It provides complete deniability and shields everything from audits, FOI requests etc.  Presidents aren't told and very few are briefed in on the programs.

The Wilson papers sound very plausible, even to the point that the gatekeepers would be the contractors Program Director, Security Director and an attorney.

I've worked on black programs many years ago right after I got out of the Navy and still held a valid background that enabled an SCI clearance (nothing like UFO's). Occasionally, we would get someone on the government side who was pushy and demanded to be briefed into our programs.  When that happened, our Program Director would call our .gov Program sponsor and the interloper would be told to get lost. Most requests were simple turf wars or dick swinging contests between egos of government agencies. There was literally one guy on the government side who made all the decisions on who had access and who didn't in our little world.  He was untouchable by anyone at any level and knew it.  

Reason I share that is the discussion paraphrased in the Wilson papers is pretty much exactly how I've seen these things play out from my personal experience on other programs.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is very interesting.  So a congress critter entered the Wilson documents into the congressional record?  Was there any discussion of them being genuine?  

I think most people who have followed this would guess that the unnamed defense contractor is Lockheed. There has been speculation for years that .gov turned over possession of any materials, craft and all research efforts to private contractors.  It provides complete deniability and shields everything from audits, FOI requests etc.  Presidents aren't told and very few are briefed in on the programs.

The Wilson papers sound very plausible, even to the point that the gatekeepers would be the contractors Program Director, Security Director and an attorney.

I've worked on black programs many years ago right after I got out of the Navy and still held a valid background that enabled an SCI clearance (nothing like UFO's). Occasionally, we would get someone on the government side who was pushy and demanded to be briefed into our programs.  When that happened, our Program Director would call our .gov Program sponsor and the interloper would be told to get lost. Most requests were simple turf wars or dick swinging contests between egos of government agencies. There was literally one guy on the government side who made all the decisions on who had access and who didn't in our little world.  He was untouchable by anyone at any level and knew it.  

Reason I share that is the discussion paraphrased in the Wilson papers is pretty much exactly how I've seen these things play out from my personal experience on other programs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s great info first hand.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Lue did an interview tonight where he said to expect more Congressional hearings and mentioned that we might recognize some of the people testifying.  He had a huge smirk on his face that said it all. He's testifying!
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn't get to watch any of the hearings and the only clips I got to see were of DOD and Navy personnel. Did anybody happen to see any Air Force reps during the open hearings? I heard something in the past that the USAF was curiously absent from commenting on anything lately.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#24]
The head of the CIA, head of Skunk Works, NASA, DOD, And a host of others know the truth. But they’re not talking.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The head of the CIA, head of Skunk Works, NASA, DOD, And a host of others know the truth. But they're not talking.
View Quote

I honestly don't think they know the whole truth.

They have more information than we do but I don't think they have it all figured out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I honestly don't think they know the whole truth.

They have more information than we do but I don't think they have it all figured out.
View Quote

I doubt they even know exactly what the phenomenon is.  Some of them definitely know it is real and I think they have a good working theory on some of it.

I'm convinced that one of the primary drivers of all the secrecy is that there's much more that they don't know than what they do know. That, plus the potential of the technology we DO understand being used as a weapon by our adversaries.  

The juicy part of Elizondo's testimony will be in a classified briefing that we will never hear about. My guess is all we will hear is that some members of Congress will be left "visibly shaken".  

Makes me wonder what kind of warnings he will be given about things he better not talk about.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I doubt they even know exactly what the phenomenon is.  Some of them definitely know it is real and I think they have a good working theory on some of it.

I'm convinced that one of the primary drivers of all the secrecy is that there's much more that they don't know than what they do know. That, plus the potential of the technology we DO understand being used as a weapon by our adversaries.  

The juicy part of Elizondo's testimony will be in a classified briefing that we will never hear about. My guess is all we will hear is that some members of Congress will be left "visibly shaken".  

Makes me wonder what kind of warnings he will be given about things he better not talk about.
View Quote
This is why they are really pushing for Congressionally passed immunity for people who testify.  Supposedly, the language is about 95% done, between the two parties.  Elizondo is savvy enough to spill the beans without revealing "sources and methods".  He clearly thinks classification is being used for much more than protecting sources & methods and given an out for his NDA's, he may decide to walk that line.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 1:21:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is why they are really pushing for Congressionally passed immunity for people who testify.  Supposedly, the language is about 95% done, between the two parties.  Elizondo is savvy enough to spill the beans without revealing "sources and methods".  He clearly thinks classification is being used for much more than protecting sources & methods and given an out for his NDA's, he may decide to walk that line.
View Quote

Interesting. I wasn't aware that they were working on creating immunity for witnesses to testify. If they do that, there are likely more than a few people who would be willing to come forward with what they know.  I'm willing to bet both Elizondo and Mellon know people who would go on record if they were immune to prosecution AND persecution.

If just one person from the inside steps forward and says, "Lockheed has materials and wreckage, and has had a program for 40+ years to back engineer the tech", it would create a firestorm.  

More likely would be Elizondo and others describing in detail, photo, video, and sensor evidence they have seen that are unambiguous and clearly show UAP craft.  The pressure would them be on DoD to show the evidence to Congress.

I wonder what Eric Davis would say if summoned before Congress and asked about the memo he supposedly wrote and has been quiet about it's authenticity all these years.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Interesting. I wasn't aware that they were working on creating immunity for witnesses to testify. If they do that, there are likely more than a few people who would be willing to come forward with what they know.  I'm willing to bet both Elizondo and Mellon know people who would go on record if they were immune to prosecution AND persecution.

If just one person from the inside steps forward and says, "Lockheed has materials and wreckage, and has had a program for 40+ years to back engineer the tech", it would create a firestorm.  

More likely would be Elizondo and others describing in detail, photo, video, and sensor evidence they have seen that are unambiguous and clearly show UAP craft.  The pressure would them be on DoD to show the evidence to Congress.

I wonder what Eric Davis would say if summoned before Congress and asked about the memo he supposedly wrote and has been quiet about it's authenticity all these years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even with immunity, the cocksuckers in Congress would only allow the interesting shit to come out in closed door sessions so they get to know something the rest of us don't.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Even with immunity, the cocksuckers in Congress would only allow the interesting shit to come out in closed door sessions so they get to know something the rest of us don't.
View Quote
The first person I heard recommend amnesty/immunity as a tool, was Elizondo, so I believe he's chomping at the bit for the opportunity.

In his most recent interview, he was very unambiguous in stating that Congress is pissed and fed up with the secrecy and are determined to do what it takes to find out the truth.  I think this makes Congress more likely to keep as much of this stuff public as is possible.

One of the reasons he's (mostly) stopped doing interviews is that he and Chris Mellon are very busy working behind the scenes to make this happen.  They are doing exactly what they stated they would do four years ago, when all of this started.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 1:22:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The first person I heard recommend amnesty/immunity as a tool, was Elizondo, so I believe he's chomping at the bit for the opportunity.

In his most recent interview, he was very unambiguous in stating that Congress is pissed and fed up with the secrecy and are determined to do what it takes to find out the truth.  I think this makes Congress more likely to keep as much of this stuff public as is possible.

One of the reasons he's (mostly) stopped doing interviews is that he and Chris Mellon are very busy working behind the scenes to make this happen.  They are doing exactly what they stated they would do four years ago, when all of this started.
View Quote

Elizondo has been championing immunity for a long time and I think, with good reason.  

He knows that the best way to move forward is not to look to settle scores, point blame, or demand accounting for where the billions of dollars have gone. Whatever the reasoning behind the secrecy, let's get past that.

Congress has the legal authority to set aside NDA's; even those that explicitly name Congress as excluded or unauthorized. in reality, those documents have no legal weight. They completely rely on fear to keep people silent. Continuing to air this out in public hearings is exactly what they need to pursue. Congress critters will be threatened and told/ordered to walk away.  

I think you are correct in that Elizondo and Mellon have an end game in their sights and are methodically marching toward it.

I hope I'm wrong, but my instincts say that Congress will be given another carrot or bright shiny thing to avert their attention, while being told "don't tread here".

This is a slow process. Most  people already forget that there is acknowledgement between .gov that UAP's are real and currently unexplained. That is unimaginably huge.  

It may take another 50-100 years for a public airing of information. Even then, most will claim it is fake and cling to their beliefs. Hell, we do that today and always have.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Elizondo has been championing immunity for a long time and I think, with good reason.  

He knows that the best way to move forward is not to look to settle scores, point blame, or demand accounting for where the billions of dollars have gone. Whatever the reasoning behind the secrecy, let's get past that.

Congress has the legal authority to set aside NDA's; even those that explicitly name Congress as excluded or unauthorized. in reality, those documents have no legal weight. They completely rely on fear to keep people silent. Continuing to air this out in public hearings is exactly what they need to pursue. Congress critters will be threatened and told/ordered to walk away.  

I think you are correct in that Elizondo and Mellon have an end game in their sights and are methodically marching toward it.

I hope I'm wrong, but my instincts say that Congress will be given another carrot or bright shiny thing to avert their attention, while being told "don't tread here".

This is a slow process. Most  people already forget that there is acknowledgement between .gov that UAP's are real and currently unexplained. That is unimaginably huge.  

It may take another 50-100 years for a public airing of information. Even then, most will claim it is fake and cling to their beliefs. Hell, we do that today and always have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm optimistic.

I think the snowball is rolling and gaining both mass and momentum.  

Congress is energized.  

Pilots, especially Ryan Graves, are energized because they are seeing these things daily in restricted airspace and say that it's only a matter of time before a collision occurs.  They make reports up their chain of command and nothing is done to address the issue.  He wrote an article on this just a few days ago.  

There is a small, but dedicated group of private researchers who are very busy submitting FOIA requests on everything related to UFO's, including the bread crumbs that Elizondo and Mellon drop in interviews and articles.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I welcome our new alien overlords
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Would people really fear and panic and burn everything down? I feel like we'd probably start working together more.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Would people really fear and panic and burn everything down? I feel like we'd probably start working together more.
View Quote

I guess it would depend on what the truth is.  If, as many have speculated, humans have been genetically engineered by design and are a hybrid of sorts, I imagine many people will refuse to believe it. If the "aliens" aren't really aliens at all, but an ancient species from right here on Earth, that revelation will upset a lot of people.  Even if confronted by overwhelming evidence, many will simply turn away and not accept it.

My instincts tell me the typical reaction will be somewhere in between acceptance, despair and rage and that it will vary place to place and over time.

No one wants to be told they were genetically created, (or shaped, or nudged), not by a God, but by another, more advanced species, no matter how benevolent they may be. No matter how you frame the discussion, many will see it as being told they are living in a laboratory experiment.

Humans have been experimenting with creating hybrid species of plants and animals for a very, very long time. Does that make the life of the hybrid subjects any less rewarding or fulfilling?
Of course not. Even with that understanding, your average person would find it hard to accept that the same was done with us millions of years ago.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like Utahshooting said, it depends on what the truth turns out to be.  

Imagine that humans are immortal souls, currently inhabiting these bodies on Earth.  Also imagine a higher level species that either lacks an immortal soul or simply cannot perceive emotions, new experiences, etc....  

What if this higher species is aware of our souls and are jealous and have figured out a way to harvest them when we die, for whatever purpose?  Or if this higher species is symbiotic to us and somehow uses us to perceive the emotions, new experiences, etc. that they lack?  

If you read and listen to enough "experiencers", a scenario like one of these is a pretty common thread through their experiences, which is terrifying.  Hell, the ability of this higher level species to harvest human souls pretty much is the definition of the major world religions and trying to figure out a way to avoid that.  The belief that the "others" thrive on negativity and chaos and are influencing mankind in that direction, is also common.  Kinda sounds like demonic entities or at least what the ancients perceived to be demons.

What if we are just spiritual cattle for one or more higher level species?
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I guess it would depend on what the truth is.  If, as many have speculated, humans have been genetically engineered by design and are a hybrid of sorts, I imagine many people will refuse to believe it. If the "aliens" aren't really aliens at all, but an ancient species from right here on Earth, that revelation will upset a lot of people.  Even if confronted by overwhelming evidence, many will simply turn away and not accept it.

My instincts tell me the typical reaction will be somewhere in between acceptance, despair and rage and that it will vary place to place and over time.

No one wants to be told they were genetically created, (or shaped, or nudged), not by a God, but by another, more advanced species, no matter how benevolent they may be. No matter how you frame the discussion, many will see it as being told they are living in a laboratory experiment.

Humans have been experimenting with creating hybrid species of plants and animals for a very, very long time. Does that make the life of the hybrid subjects any less rewarding or fulfilling?
Of course not. Even with that understanding, your average person would find it hard to accept that the same was done with us millions of years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would explain why our spinal structures don’t last long in this planets gravity level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top