User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL,

Of course the first fucking tweet from RMGO is send money...
View Quote

to be fair, they got a TRO in place pretty quickly for boulder and surrounding counties passing a 10rd mag limit. i donated to them a few days ago. they’re also fighting the 15rd statewide mag ban this year.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No worries, people in CO will just ignore it all. Or so I'm being told in another thread.
View Quote

American tyrants are weak enough to ignore. I’m in CO all the time and have 0 fucks to give about what these people say I’m allowed to defend my life with.

You are free if you decide you are. My mags are full capacity in every state.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
We supposed  have a 15 round limit magazine ban since 2013, every LGS I go in has standard capacity mags for sale.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Denver, that liberal shithole and I hope all those communists drown in their own shit someday soon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Needs more Minecraft
View Quote

thats about the only way this shit is going to get stopped.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Not that it'll do any good but I emailed my state rep and state senator, they're both dems though so I'm sure it won't help. Hopefully the supreme court bails us out on this one. I wish the Rocky Mountains weren't so damn beautiful, and we didn't have such good jobs and community here. This state has gone to hell in a handbasket in the last 10 years. 10 years ago the state was at least purple.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
SCOTUS needs to finally accept a ban case and rule using "strict scrutiny" of the 2A.  The ban states appeals have died admittedly at the circuit level because it was not applied.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Why do they keep proposing/passing laws like this knowing the recent Supreme Court rulings? It's just a feel good jerk-off session until the SC crushes them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#9]
There's never been a possession ban in this country.  SCOTUS would shoot that part down in minutes.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1. I'm not leaving

2. I won't be obeying this gun law either

??
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Expected to be introduced tomorrow.

[tweet]

[tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/status/1612262024821739522?cxt=HHwWhMDQpZ_x898sAAAA[/tweet]
View Quote
Motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1. I'm not leaving

??
View Quote

I agree but good luck buying anything online and getting it shipped here if they pass something.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:11:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh wow so it's extra illegal to commit a crime (presumably assault/ battery/murder) if you use an "assault" weapon.

Oooooh that will show them.
View Quote

Add some "hate" to it and - what a whopper!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Now that Colorado is firmly in camp totalitarianism, how much longer does Arizona have?  :(  

They're coming for us all, eventually.  They just invaded the "pretty" places first (beaches are all gone, so now it's on to mountains).
View Quote

Florida says your doom and gloom is FOS.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#15]
What will happen is it will get negotiated just like the mag limit and it will pass.

When governor dick suck made his statement after the night club shooting I started to get concerned.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

to be fair, they got a TRO in place pretty quickly for boulder and surrounding counties passing a 10rd mag limit. i donated to them a few days ago. they’re also fighting the 15rd statewide mag ban this year.
View Quote

Yes, but they have literally never won in court.

Like literally this is what their legal team has looked like so far...

And despite various jerkoff assumptions about Bruen, it has literally not won a case yet... I mean I'm hoping it will and it will be the standard, but jesus, you better fucking bet the left will pull out all the stops to fight it.

And yes I have given those RMGO fuckers money cuiz literally there is no other choice, despite the fact I think they are grifters of the first order.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#17]
The possession part won't fly.

The rest?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah I wonder about AZ. The super liberal Salt Lake City paper is pushing an awb but that won't go anywhere in UT (yet, course the state's population is more and more from CA)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that Colorado is firmly in camp totalitarianism, how much longer does Arizona have?  :(  

They're coming for us all, eventually.  They just invaded the "pretty" places first (beaches are all gone, so now it's on to mountains).
Yeah I wonder about AZ. The super liberal Salt Lake City paper is pushing an awb but that won't go anywhere in UT (yet, course the state's population is more and more from CA)
I think AZ really hinges on how badly the AZGOP implodes, there's plenty of R voters here but 90% of the D pickups here are from Kelli Ward fucking up and a streak of idiot candidates. I mean doocy is pretty conservative and won with a Desantis margin in blue wave 2018, you can be pretty right wing here as long as you stay low key and don't scare the Scottsdale county club GOP types with shitposting.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:33:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really, they will fuck you in the drive thru once any election of yours goes their way.

You think somehow CO magically turned blue? No. It turned blue "once" and once that happens its "blue" forever. They aren't gonna legislate gun shit first round. They are gonna solidify power first, make sure no red candidates can win ever again and THEN, they will go fuck your gun laws. It literally took 10 years in CO for that to happen, or 2-3 election cycles.

Hope florida man is ready.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What will happen is it will get negotiated just like the mag limit and it will pass.

When governor dick suck made his statement after the night club shooting I started to get concerned.
View Quote

There is no negotiation this time around. A decade ago it happened cuz the R's were still sort of a threat, but weak. This time around they are pointless. There is no threat. Literally last time they had some D dumbass from the springs that "negotiated", not this time.

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My man. Beers on me if we ever meet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1. I'm not leaving

??

My man. Beers on me if we ever meet.

Second round on me
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:37:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Ooooooh, a class *2* misdemeanor!

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn it. I hqve to drive through this dumpster fire of a state sometimes. Last thing i need is to get pulled over for something and have them find an AR in the trunk. Now im gonna have to drive through F'ing nebraska
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
THIS WHAT THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR
View Quote

How many people in Denver and the college towns
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There is no negotiation this time around. A decade ago it happened cuz the R's were still sort of a threat, but weak. This time around they are pointless. There is no threat. Literally last time they had some D dumbass from the springs that "negotiated", not this time.

View Quote
They passed the bills and they faced recalls. Giron and Morse were recalled.

Also a big reason why we went from 10 to 15 rounds was LE objection.

I have a strong feeling they will have to do grandfathering or it will get shot down.

Still we need to get out ahead of this.

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They passed the bills and they faced recalls. Giron and Morse were recalled.

Also a big reason why we went from 10 to 15 rounds was LE objection.

I have a strong feeling they will have to do grandfathering or it will get shot down.

Still we need to get out ahead of this.

View Quote

Don't forget Hudak... Miss NY... cunt that she was.

But no, they won't grandfather shit. This is for all the marbles. Remember, "they" won and "they" have a mandate...

Plus muh gay night club shooting. You don't think ol Polis doesn't have some personal attachment to that?

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Time to do something about these insurrectionist legislators.

Time for SCOTUS to issue arrest warrants for contempt of constitution.
View Quote

Nobody is coming to save you us
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don't forget Hudak... Miss NY... cunt that she was.

But no, they won't grandfather shit. This is for all the marbles. Remember, "they" won and "they" have a mandate...

Plus muh gay night club shooting. You don't think ol Polis doesn't have some personal attachment to that?

View Quote
And they will have mass revolt.

Why do you think they haven't gone for it yet. This won't go how they think it will. You won't have turn ins .

They will have to Grandfather what's out there mark my words

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:53:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And they will have mass revolt.

Why do you think they haven't gone for it yet. This won't go how they think it will. You won't have turn ins .

They will have to Grandfather what's out there mark my words

View Quote

Hope you're right.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FREE STATE OF FLORIDA is the correct name!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:58:00 AM EDT
[#31]
I will not give up something that was created in memory of my father because some fuck heads in Denver decree it.

Fuck them all
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 1:05:14 AM EDT
[#32]
I escaped California and its BS.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Recall time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Sponsored by this worthless cunt
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I escaped California and its BS.
View Quote

It followed you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 2:50:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So you cannot possess an "assault weapon" so is the State giving you fair market value under the takings clause as ruled by the USSC years ago.

Kind of like when they take your land.
View Quote
Colorado was an early adopter of illegal property confiscation without conviction more than 30 years ago, so don't expect them to do any U-turns and suddenly decide to reimburse you after stealing your property.

Yes, I used to live in CO. I saw the writing on the wall way back in the '80s and fucked off before they finished turning it into California.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 2:54:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going nowhere in Arizona for now, GOP still has state legislature.

Colorado might be in trouble.

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 2:56:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 3:35:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In the CO forum someone posted a link to the PDF on RMGO's FB page.  

Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=534986325335354&set=pcb.534986712001982

Spells out a lot of details that people are speculating in this thread, like grandfathering, possession, etc, etc.
View Quote

Any chance you can just link the PDF directly without facefuck being involved?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So you cannot possess an "assault weapon" so is the State giving you fair market value under the takings clause as ruled by the USSC years ago.

Kind of like when they take your land.
View Quote

Or deem one a felon for owning a plastic stock with a spring.  Destroy it or become an instant felon.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are those bumpstocks and FRT's working out for you? Just a casual observation from the FREE STATE OF INDIANA.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:00:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Coc 6
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No worries, people in CO will just ignore it all. Or so I'm being told in another thread.
View Quote

You should visit a public range in CA. Obviously I follow all laws placed upon me but very few others do.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:09:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How are those bumpstocks and FRT's working out for you? Just a casual observation from the FREE STATE OF INDIANA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Wyoming has entered the chat]
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:09:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why do they keep proposing/passing laws like this knowing the recent Supreme Court rulings? It's just a feel good jerk-off session until the SC crushes them.
View Quote

These legislators don’t give a shit about constitutionality. They don’t even think about it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:24:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’ll add this to my list of laws I refuse to enforce should it pass.
View Quote

Thank you, sir
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:28:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hope you're right.
View Quote

I’m not surrendering shit. Are you?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 4:34:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/9/2023 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#49]

They'll just ignore him like NY did.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Florida has some pretty beaches.  No mountains, though.  I guess we're safe.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top