Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2019 1:38:54 PM EDT
Anyone have a recommendation for a cleaner for leather jackets in the Triad area, NC?
I’ve got one lambskin that needs cleaning and conditioning.  Also have a black and a brown cowhide that could use conditioning.  
I may try it myself but thought one of you might know a good place to take it.

Also if there’s any good cleaning, conditioning products you recommend if I do it myself,  let’s hear them.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Saddle soap to clean, Obenauf's to condition. I have used spray leather cleaner for car seats as a quick touch up. I use microfiber towels to clean and to apply conditioner.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input.  My jackets aren’t too dirty but one older one is showing some wear and drying out.  
It’s a lamb skin too.  So I’ll go easy on cleaning and treating.  It’s pretty soft.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I just use a wet paper towel on my riding jacket that get nasty with gnats, mosquitos, and who knows what else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top