User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any animal acts? Flaming swords? Knife throwing? Ping pong balls? Razor blades?

Bar fines?
View Quote
I witnessed a blonde woman blowing out lit matches, at the Acropolis in Portland. I'm sure she she was very skilled with ping pong balls and other things as well. For those interested, the Acrop serves a damn good steak and bake to boot.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have heard good things about Canada, not sure if that is still the case.
View Quote
It's been years since I've been to NF clubs.  Sundowners was a good one back in 2004.  Hopefully none of the same women are still working there.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Tampa over near Dale Mabry
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m not a strip club aficionado, but having lived in Portland,  I can image it might be it.

Portland is a city that lures depraved scum from all around the continent to move there. Myself included. Plenty of shameless bitches with no standards. Many find themselves trying to find a way to pay the bills.  

I used to work by the Acrop. I like steak.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tampa prides itself as being the strip club capital.
View Quote
Correct.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:25:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Montreal
Vancouver BC
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Montreal
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:08:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Las Vegas - Spearmint Rhino is what you seek OP.

The vast majority of Vegas strippers aren't even local, they just fly in from other parts of the country to work for the week/end. Now that I live in Miami, I'll have to check out the talent here.. should be interesting
View Quote

South FL.... Scarlett’s, Tootsie’s, etc... they’re all strip clubs that double as brothels ??
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m not a strip club aficionado, but having lived in Portland,  I can image it might be it.

Portland is a city that lures depraved scum from all around the continent to move there. Myself included. Plenty of shameless bitches with no standards. Many find themselves trying to find a way to pay the bills.  

View Quote

Seriosuly, gotta swat the strippers away so you can eat. For real Portland has an insane amount of strip clubs, there is no limitation to what you can find strip club wise.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:11:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you at the Hong Kong?
View Quote
@crownvic69

i just walked in the door.  The main clubs are all still closed but the speakeasies are open.  I practically live in Cascadas
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:38:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Tampa,Fl...All shapes,sizes and colors can be found in clubs here.There are clubs that have women so beautiful that if they had the right connections those women could be runway models...I’ve seen the prettiest women in my life here consistently that are willing to show you their entire birth canal for a dollar.And if they’ve been stripping here for more than six months that Virginia is definitely for sale...And for a whole lot less than one would think.Chris Rock was a got damn lie when he said “There’s no sex in the Champagne Room.”
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:45:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

South FL.... Scarlett’s, Tootsie’s, etc... they’re all strip clubs that double as brothels ??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Las Vegas - Spearmint Rhino is what you seek OP.

The vast majority of Vegas strippers aren't even local, they just fly in from other parts of the country to work for the week/end. Now that I live in Miami, I'll have to check out the talent here.. should be interesting

Tootsies is on a whole nother level...Place is massive.Before covid they used to have 100+ girls a night working even during the week.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:38:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There was a documentary short released many years ago which contained a list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ
View Quote

Been there done that at some of those in that song.

Seventh Veil......Way overrated....

Atlanta ...Yeah!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:46:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Tootsies is on a whole nother level...Place is massive.Before covid they used to have 100+ girls a night working even during the week.
View Quote

Tootsie’s used to be a BJ’s Wholesale Club, no pun intended.  Have you been to e11even?  200 girls working on some nights.  Crazy
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not either. The only times I have ended up at one was when out with groups and or with someone that just has to show me "this" strip club.

I saw an Amputee stripper at Marys place downtown, and a stripper tasting her own milk at one in east Portland. A company Christmas party ended up at Acropolis one time... that was a hilarious time. I haven't been to one in over a decade I'm too old for that crap now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:56:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Tootsie’s used to be a BJ’s Wholesale Club, no pun intended.  Have you been to e11even?  200 girls working on some nights.  Crazy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that in Miami? I’ve done Tootsies and some small places.I’m going down tgat way soon so I’m always looking for new adventures.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

man, there aint nothin in kokomo but that big stuffed cow at the park

oh, man...and that pizza joint....mikes? fuck that place was good!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kokomo Indiana.

At one time has 6 titty bars with a population of about 65k.

Down to two or three three or four now.

man, there aint nothin in kokomo but that big stuffed cow at the park

oh, man...and that pizza joint....mikes? fuck that place was good!

Yep, mikes was good... Unfortunatly he retired and closed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Some random NBA dude would know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Drove by two strip clubs in Porkland today... open for the beaver again...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#21]
in!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top