BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, if an individual gets born into some remote tribe where they were never exposed to Christianity...

Does he burn in hell by default? I mean, if he never knew Jesus existed I don't see how it's fair that he faces eternal damnation for something that was totally outside his control.
View Quote

You are claiming to know more about the Father’s business than he does. That’s His role, judgement, not ours.  You have doubts, that’s good. Things need to be scrutinized. But eternity is a long time and gambling with your destination on that isn’t worth it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
OP has very valid reasons for posting the message AND not putting it in the religion forum.  By and far, GD sees the most traffic, which is why it should be posted here to get the greatest exposure.  Jesus Christ offers a FREE gift of eternal life.  Accept Jesus Christ into your heart, knowing that he died on the cross for your sins.  When you deny Jesus, he will not welcome into his home after your life on earth is over.  And if you are not in heaven with Jesus, there is only one other place to go.

I would love to see more people come to Jesus...even folks in GD who I only know by their screen name.   Life is short.  Eternity is forever.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You’re a good person? Have you ever lied or stolen something? Irregardless if its value - Have you ever looked at a women and lusted over her? Taken the Lords name in vein?

Of course you have - you’re a guilty sinner just like me and the rest of us. None of us are good measured to the perfect standard and Holiness of Almighty God
That’s why He fixed that Sin problem for us at the cross. Just like a judge, he can legally suspend your death sentence and grant you everlasting life. All you have to do is embrace Him and ask Him to save you - then repent of your sins and go on with His help and love - it’s that simple

Your salvation isn’t based on stuff you do or don’t do,
It’s a person - it’s Jesus. Grab unto Him like a lifeboat
View Quote

But I like lusting over women god damnit.

Sorry, I'll stop now. I'm not an athiest, more like a deist.

If I have angered you let me post this wonderful picture to cheer you up.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Well he shouldn't have let the dems win.

I know, not his fault. Clock maker God agnostic here.
Just in case I have my hand basket all ready to go. Just waiting for the right time to hop in.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't there a religious forum?

No offense, but I don't push my lack of beliefs on you.  I expect the same.

If you want some dialog, I'll be happy to talk about the Bible and it's stories of talking donkeys, guys putting sticks next to sheep while they breed so they come out non-white, and the Tower of Babel being the means by which humans were spread around the world with varying languages.  You know, all of that stuff that illiterate people could be made to believe 2,000 years ago but where we should have educated ourselves out of by now.

Every society has a religion.  That means the religion in and of itself is man made.  It all tries to explain what science was unable to do at the time, and somewhat still today.  Where did we come from and where are we going?  You have descended from people of the middle east.  What makes your religion any more real and true than some pacific islander worshiping the sun god?
View Quote
I take it you haven't heard the good word from the nice folks at the Cottoneye Joe Church?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I take it you haven't heard the good word from the nice folks at the Cottoneye Joe Church?

View Quote

Now that's funny.  :D
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have some trouble with the premise of this thread.

If god doesn't want me to go to hell, that's HIS choice. Believers and non believers alike did not ask for their lives. Expecting a feeling in your heart to change your salvation status like it's a scroll down menu in St. Peter's iPad just smells like BS.

If god is real and there is a hell, I am going with the calvinist model. You are damned or you aren't. God's choice only.
View Quote

This makes sense to me. I have no choice in the matter since being a good person isn't enough apparently.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, if an individual gets born into some remote tribe where they were never exposed to Christianity...

Does he burn in hell by default? I mean, if he never knew Jesus existed I don't see how it's fair that he faces eternal damnation for something that was totally outside his control.
View Quote

the last missionary that went to sentinel island got speared to death

the gospel of christ has been delivered to all corners of the world in some format

the people who choose to root their feet have made their choice by now.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He died on the Cross in an effort to keep you from going there.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Thanks Jesus!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
He won't talk to me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Amen!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!

posts like that make people want to walk away from Christianity.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
here we go with the uniquely-American Puritan vision that "everyone is damned to hell by default."  
View Quote

I welcome it. Aimless and I will share warm beers over smoldering coals.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#15]
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I have a very rebellious daughter. If she doesn’t come around, can I really sell her into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They will not claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle- room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend) He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. ..... Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!

factual ones?

I'm not aware of any non-liberal churches preach that hell doesn't exist. I don't believe in any way that preaching to someone to fear hell will bring them into salvation and scare tactics aren't the way but 9divdoc is correct.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I have a very rebellious daughter. If she doesn't come around, can I really sell her into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They will not claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle- room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend) He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. ..... Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?
View Quote
  Get out of the Old Testament and get into the New.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Isn't there a religious forum?

No offense, but I don't push my lack of beliefs on you.  I expect the same.

. . . .
View Quote

Here's a guy who made the decision to click on a thread, read the thing, then made another decision to click the reply button, took the time to let everyone know how he felt, and cried about how he was pushed into this.

How about not physically moving your mouse over a thread and clicking to read shit that doesn't interest you.

The fact is you saw this thread and COULDN'T WAIT to rush in here and vomit your feelz.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.
View Quote

Does saying someone will burn in a lake of fire count as persecution?

The whole thing has a creepy ex vibe to it.  “Love me or I’ll kill you!”
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

But the Old is so much more fun  After all, Classic Coke is 87 times better than new Coke.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Hell isn't a punishment and no one goes there without first choosing it. It's just a place completely devoid of God. The descriptions of suffering there are nothing more than a warning and only describe what we do to ourselves when left to our own devices.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2. I have a very rebellious daughter. If she doesn't come around, can I really sell her into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age what do you think would be a fair price for her?

the worst thing to happen to Christianity was to attach the Old Testament to the New Testament and call it all "one complete book."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

For what it's worth...

Most people don't believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God and that he died on the cross for our sins.

And most people don't believe in Hell either. And those that do believe in Hell generally don't believe that they are in any danger of going. After all, Hell is for all the bad people and people generally believe themselves to be good.

Therefore, your message can only have any impact on someone who...

Believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died on the Cross to redeem us from our sins.
That there is a literal Hell.
And that they are personally, by virtue of being sinners, deserving of spending eternity in that Hell.

Anyone who fits those three categories is almost certainly already a Christian.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You’re a good person? Have you ever lied or stolen something? Irregardless if its value - Have you ever looked at a women and lusted over her? Taken the Lords name in vein?

Of course you have - you’re a guilty sinner just like me and the rest of us. None of us are good measured to the perfect standard and Holiness of Almighty God
That’s why He fixed that Sin problem for us at the cross. Just like a judge, he can legally suspend your death sentence and grant you everlasting life. All you have to do is embrace Him and ask Him to save you - then repent of your sins and go on with His help and love - it’s that simple

Your salvation isn’t based on stuff you do or don’t do,
It’s a person - it’s Jesus. Grab unto Him like a lifeboat
View Quote

I hope you got to hell for using "Irregardless"!!  I feel as though it is not "englishly correct" (which we learned about the other day on here).

Did god create Covid so that nurses could feel better about themselves?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
OK
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hell isn't a punishment and no one goes there without first choosing it. It's just a place completely devoid of God. The descriptions of suffering there are nothing more than a warning and only describe what we do to ourselves when left to our own devices.
View Quote

there are people here who will, in all seriousness, argue that Hell is literally a giant underground cave with fire and lava and little demons tormenting the occupants with pitchforks forever.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#27]
If OP is the same poster that used to have a Bill Murray holding a shot glasss avatar, I'm guessing he has made a major life change. If so, good on him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mohamed, praise be upon him, is the only true prophet and the Koran is the true word of Allah.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Then why did god make me naturally a skeptic? Seems a bit unfair. "I'm going to make you innately skeptical about everything, and if you don't believe in a fantastical story with no proof then ya gonna burn in hell. love ya. byeeee"
View Quote

How God created you to walk in a secular world  will be amplified a million times as a child of God. Example if you ever turn to Christ you would use your gift to keep church's in order and from straying from the gospels, you would call out all those who do not speak the truth. Like Adrian Monk said "it's a gift and a curse".

in short if you ever become born again it will most likely be your skepticism that will bring you to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

He could just practice that "unconditional love" the religion named after him preaches and forgive everyone.

Nah, screw that.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

How God created you to walk in a secular world  will be amplified a million times as a child of God. Example if you ever turn to Christ you would use your gift to keep church's in order and from straying from the gospels, you would call out all those who do not speak the truth. Like Adrian Monk said "it's a gift and a curse".

in short if you ever become born again it will most likely be your skepticism that will bring you to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then why did god make me naturally a skeptic? Seems a bit unfair. "I'm going to make you innately skeptical about everything, and if you don't believe in a fantastical story with no proof then ya gonna burn in hell. love ya. byeeee"

What if I already turned to Christ but there was nothing there? I don't believe. I can't FORCE myself to believe. I could pretend, but that would be a sham. I need something concrete, but will never get it.
So...I'm destined to hell, and I have no choice in the matter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

the worst thing to happen to Christianity was to attach the Old Testament to the New Testament and call it all "one complete book."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Without the Old Testament there is no New Testament. A good deal of it prophesies about Jesus particularly Psalms, Isaiah, and Jesus himself speaks of Jonah, Moses, Isaac, Elijah.

I'm not sure where your reckoning of things is coming from.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mohamed, praise be upon him, is the only true prophet and the Koran is the true word of Allah.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This thread should go well
View Quote

This thread should never have been started in GD.
There is a special place in arfcom for it.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I never try to convert anybody, but I would swear under oath that Jesus is real because the Holy Spirit very strongly touched my soul as a new believer.  I had what people used to call the "born again experience."

NOTHING on this fucking planet can generally make me cry.  Even the death of a loved one has historically not been enough to make me shed actual, physical tears.

But when the Holy Spirit filled my soul I wept with joy uncontrollably.

And at the risk of being ridiculed I would not admit to something like that unless it were true and affected me  profoundly.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What if I already turned to Christ but there was nothing there? I don't believe. I can't FORCE myself to believe. I could pretend, but that would be a sham. I need something concrete, but will never get it.
View Quote

It may just not be your time yet. I needed to be broken before I could be built back up and it didn't happen when I wanted it to. Keep an honest, open heart and mind and continue to seek the truth and it will be revealed to you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Without the Old Testament there is no New Testament. A good deal of it prophesies about Jesus particularly Psalms, Isaiah, and Jesus himself speaks of Jonah, Moses, Isaac, Elijah.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look at the result of jamming the OT and NT into one book.  People cite to stuff from Exodus and Leviticus that was applicable to the Israelites and believe it's 100% applicable to Christianity.  Or they say "well this piece from OT doesn't apply but this does" and thus engage in Cafeteria Biblism while vociferously denying they do so.

Christianity is a great religion until it starts getting twisted into knots by people who try to rationalize or ignore the contradictions between the OT and NT.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

If God is the ultimate judge and the only one who can administer true justice, then no one is going to hell who doesn’t deserve to be there.

It’s quite possible that God allowed people to be born in places where He knew they would not be exposed to His word, because being omniscient and all knowing, He knew they would choose to accept Jesus.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Why did He create it then?

I'm a believer, and I'm not trolling. I've just never heard a reasonable theological explanation for that concept.

I understand that man must be made perfect to be in the presence of God. I understand that we were created and given free will and that every one of us is guilty of sin, and must accept Christ's atonement for our salvation.

I believe God does love us, and wants us to accept Christ and live eternally with him in Heaven.

I can understand the concept of "Hell", as a place where non-believers will end up, because they can't be in Heaven. I believe that an eternity outside of the light of God's love will be one of darkness and misery. Or maybe a "spiritual death" where the soul is poofed out of existence. Or even of a temporary "purgatory" type state where one has to learn some sort of lesson or endure certain punishment before moving to the light.

But the concept of a place created by a loving God, for the purpose of eternal, literal, torment and punishment, where the vast majority of humanity will be sent, makes no sense. I know that different faiths have different opinions. But I've spoken with several Christians who believe exactly that. And with no exceptions. You either accept Christ or you burn for ever and ever. Babies or children too young to choose? Straight to hell. Everyone that has ever lived in places that didn't have the Word of God? Straight to hell. Mentally disabled? Yep, into the fire.

"Hey guys. So I created you, and I love you so much that I'm going to come down from my throne and die a miserable, painful death to pay for the sins you are absolutely guilty of, because I'm giving you free will. I just really really really don't want you to end up going to this absolutely horrific place that I created. I mean, it sucks big time. You ever burn your finger getting a pizza out of the oven? It's like that, except it's your whole body. And when your skin melts off, it'll grow back so it can get burned off again forever. You like rats gnawing on your eyeballs? No? That's too bad, because that's what you're getting. Oh, oh, oh, wait. This is totally aweso.... I mean horrible. What's your worst fear? Drowning? Claustrophobia? Spiders? Man oh man, are we going to take advantage of that. So anyway, that place is there with the sole purpose of punishing you forever for the sins you will commit during your very short time on earth. Hope you make the right choice, because I really don't want you to end up there. Because I love you."

Also, no matter what, why is there this idea in our zeitgeist, that Lucifer/Satan/El Diablo and his demons, will be in charge of that place? Dishing out punishments, poking people with pitchforks, whatever? I don't believe there is any scriptural evidence that Satan is going to be in any position other than being punished with everyone else.

I blame Charlie Daniels for that one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Do the handicapped go to hell?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I thought Jesus died for our sins. Are we not supposed to get our money's worth?

All joking aside, I don't want to go to Hell, but I was born this way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I never try to convert anybody, but I would swear under oath that Jesus is real because the Holy Spirit very strongly touched my soul as a new believer.  I had what people used to call the "born again experience."

NOTHING on this fucking planet can generally make me cry.  Even the death of a loved one has historically not been enough to make me shed actual, physical tears.

But when the Holy Spirit filled my soul I wept with joy uncontrollably.

And at the risk of being ridiculed I would not admit to something like that unless it were true and affected me  profoundly.
View Quote

That is actually interesting. Near Death Experience? Actual Death but you were resuscitated? If you don't mind sharing circumstances Id love to hear it. Even if its just an IM.

So this is totally "out there"

Myself, I'm Agnostic, I do believe in a higher power, and I do believe that Jesus was an exceptional and awesome being (I'm not sure if he's the son of god, but I do think he was not from this world or planet). I'm not a fan of organized religion though, it's been corrupted by humanity and bent to suit the will of the ruling classes (my family is catholic and I ended up just turning my back on the church). All of the ritualistic stuff in religion is just so tiresome.

I do believe there is some form of afterlife, and that our soul or spirit leaves our body to go elsewhere. I believe in the big bang theory, but there had to of been a presence observing it; or one that even caused it. Actually taking up astronomy has cemented this idea in my head. Some of the stars/nebula/etc just look too amazing and beautiful to of happened by chance.

In a way it makes me feel lonely though, I don't think we are the only intelligent life forms out there, if this is the case there is a lot on "god's" plate. We are one planet of 6 billion+, whos to say there isn't hundreds or even thousands of earths out there at a minimum?

The idea of heaven is cool and all. But honestly given the chance I'd rather roam the universe as a "ghost". Just exploring it would take all eternity and time would be meaningless anyways.

I try to be a good person, I treat others the way I'd want to be treated. I try to have empathy and I avoid hurting people when I can. I don't do this out of fear of burning in hell for eternity.

If a Christian God wants to condemn me to hell for having something as beliefs or individual thought, "Hell" or purgatory sounds more fun anyways.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It may just not be your time yet. I needed to be broken before I could be built back up and it didn't happen when I wanted it to. Keep an honest, open heart and mind and continue to seek the truth and it will be revealed to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already been broken. I guess if I die tomorrow I'm just fucked....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If God is the ultimate judge and the only one who can administer true justice, then no one is going to hell who doesn’t deserve to be there.

It’s quite possible that God allowed people to be born in places where He knew they would not be exposed to His word, because being omniscient and all knowing, He knew they would choose to accept Jesus.
View Quote

It suits me just fine to go to hell, thank you.  If I'm expected to do mental gymnastics like you just did to explain away a fundamental flaw in the logic of "Jebus Saves" then I never stood any chance as a grown man to 'see the light'...  When this is all over, there's nothing.  So if I wake up in the fires of hell I'll be ecstatic.  Just gotta wait for a few billion years for the old man to get bored and start the whole fucked up experiment over again for round two.  He's bound to need a few souls to recycle.  Maybe I'l get to be a turtle next time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Amen.

Christ said it himself, there is no way to heaven except through him.  Faith in his free gift.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

He also founded the Catholic Church to help.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They go to their own special layer of hell on the undertakers short bus.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not only do they go, they get sent to the front of the line.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

True.

We are set up for success, not failure.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top