Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2021 3:27:46 PM EDT
China vows to 'crush' any US troops on Taiwan 'by force' and conducts live fire naval exercises in South China Sea after Biden abandoned Afghanistan

China today threatened to 'crush' any US troops stationed on Taiwan as it conducts live fire drills in the South China Sea after Joe Biden abandoned Afghanistan.

An editorial in the regime-backed Global Times lashed out at a since-deleted tweet by Senator John Cornyn which erroneously stated there were 30,000 American soldiers stationed in Taiwan.

The bombastic propaganda article said that if Sen. Cornyn's claim was true this 'is equivalent to a military invasion and occupation of the Taiwan Province of China. It is an act of declaring war on the People's Republic of China.'

It added that China would 'destroy and expel US troops in Taiwan by any means and realize reunification by force.'
View Quote

Any American citizen in Taiwan should leave now, before Biden tells them you are on your own and they can't leave.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#1]
not to worry potato and chief  will protect them
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So cut and running from Afghanistan is what will kick WWIII off.... who knew.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That doesn’t have similarities to Germany’s invasion of Poland at all
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And this is how you get Military Coups.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Yawn.... No balls. They are not going to do shit.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]
We have troops stationed on Taiwan?

No worries brah, Joey has yur back.

Make it out alive, and you'll get all the chocolate chocolate ice cream you can eat.

The cost will be offset with decreased staffing and higher prescription co-pays at your local VA hospital.

No more mean tweets tho, totally worth it! C'mon man, the adults are in charge now, Joey has assured us. "America is back", he said it himself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So cut and running from Afghanistan is what will kick WWIII off.... who knew.
View Quote
What war? China will yell "Boo!" at the US and our DoD will start crying like little girls. It's almost as if worrying more about "intersectionality", pronouns, "white rage", and how many faggots and trannies you still need to hire to meet that diversity quota doesn't lead to having a strong and effective military. Killing the enemy is racism. Showing force is INTOLERANCE.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That doesn’t have similarities to Germany’s invasion of Poland at all
View Quote

More like how Czechoslovakia was thrown to the Nazis, the Allies abandoned them too.
The equipment the Nazi's got from that really helped their later aggression.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#9]
don't worry Joe and the Ho has your back Taiwan.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
China vows to 'crush' any US troops on Taiwan 'by force' and conducts live fire naval exercises in South China Sea after Biden abandoned Afghanistan

China today threatened to 'crush' any US troops stationed on Taiwan as it conducts live fire drills in the South China Sea after Joe Biden abandoned Afghanistan.

An editorial in the regime-backed Global Times lashed out at a since-deleted tweet by Senator John Cornyn which erroneously stated there were 30,000 American soldiers stationed in Taiwan.

The bombastic propaganda article said that if Sen. Cornyn's claim was true this 'is equivalent to a military invasion and occupation of the Taiwan Province of China. It is an act of declaring war on the People's Republic of China.'

It added that China would 'destroy and expel US troops in Taiwan by any means and realize reunification by force.'
View Quote

Any American citizen in Taiwan should leave now, before Biden tells them you are on your own and they can't leave.
View Quote

I'd like to think pulling out of Afghanistan and protecting Taiwan are different situations, but I definitely have my doubts.  :/
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I do believe this snow ball has hit terminal velocity.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#12]
We abandoned 15000 of our own people in Afghanistan that are stuck there as defacto hostages

There is no way in hell we will defend Taiwan now
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What war? China will yell "Boo!" at the US and our DoD will start crying like little girls. It's almost as if worrying more about "intersectionality", pronouns, "white rage", and how many faggots and trannies you still need to hire to meet that diversity quota doesn't lead to having a strong and effective military. Killing the enemy is racism. Showing force is INTOLERANCE.
View Quote
I mean you're not wrong
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We have troops stationed on Taiwan?

No worries brah, Joey has yur back.

Make it out alive, and you'll get all the chocolate chocolate ice cream you can eat.

The cost will be offset with decreased staffing and higher prescription co-pays at your local VA hospital.

No more mean tweets tho, totally worth it! C'mon man, the adults are in charge now, Joey has assured us. "America is back", he said it himself.
View Quote

Hot dogs are cheaper too
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We abandoned 15000 of our own people in Afghanistan that are stuck there as defacto hostages

View Quote

Saw a stat that we have 30k troops in Taiwan.

Not sure if true. Surprised me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#16]
China says that, but what are they going to do when we negotiate and pay them tribute money to allow them to completely surround us and then stand guard for us while we hastily get a portion of the American citizens and Taiwanese out of Taiwan?
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone should send a virus to those fucks.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Someone should send a virus to those fucks.
View Quote

If they attack, someone should help them create a new water ride all the way to Wuhan
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

But we will make a stern statement about assuming they will build an inclusive and diverse, wholly representative government.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And this is how you get Military Coups.
View Quote

No way. No fucking way. From what I have seen, the top military leadership is as anti American as the DNC. The same cock suckers that disobeyed Trump over Syria and Afghanistan, then bragged about it after he was gone. There will be no coop to save the Republic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Ya know, there's an awful lot of Chicom "students" throughout the US who would have to pay for any American deaths caused by China....
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reports are upwards of 40,000

Reports Estimate Up to 40,000 Americans Still Stranded in Afghanistan
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Those really in charge have been weakening us for some time now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ya know, there's an awful lot of Chicom "students" throughout the US who would have to pay for any American deaths caused by China....
View Quote

They don't give a single fuck
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too late

Psaki implies Joe Biden will allow China to take Taiwan without a fight
Taiwan.. make a deal with China.
Joe Biden will not protect you if China invades with force.

Psaki states
"we will stand by the Taiwan relations agreement"
but
Psaki: "we will not put our troops in harms way again"

Psaki "We will standby".. and watch China take over Taiwan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-NxYIycmQs

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Biden will pull them out and let Taiwan get crushed
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Everybody who is willing to go to Taiwan or send their sons and daughters to Taiwan to get their arms and legs and heads blown off, raise their hand and say "aye."

(..... sound of pin dropping.....)
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#29]
More Global Times drivel?

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Everybody who is willing to go to Taiwan or send their sons and daughters to Taiwan to get their arms and legs and heads blown off, raise their hand and say "aye."

(..... sound of pin dropping.....)
View Quote
Many would step up before thinking they may get left behind now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Meanwhile over at cnn......

Mr biden what flavor ice cream are you eating today.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump should have recognized Taiwan as an independent country. Should have been done well before Trump really.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#33]
China is sounding more like NK every day.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#34]
What a mess.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No way. No fucking way. From what I have seen, the top military leadership is as anti American as the DNC. The same cock suckers that disobeyed Trump over Syria and Afghanistan, then bragged about it after he was gone. There will be no coop to save the Republic.
View Quote

My question is when, exactly, upper leadership in the military got this way? Obama's term? Or does this go way back?
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Every Oriental looking person would be in danger of getting capped. I'm not sure that this will work out well for Pelosi either.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone in the world now knows that the only people that have anything to fear from the US government are it's own citizens.

Seriously.

The US government will throw you in prison for taking selfies in the Capitol Building but then turns around and abandons 15,000 of their own to the wolves.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Joetard is looking at that picture and stamping his feet and crying "I WANT ICE CREAM LIKE THAT!!!  COME ON, MAN!!  GIVE ME ICE CREAM LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Also leave South Korea, Japan, Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Lithuana, Estiona, Hungary, and anywhere in the Middle East sans Israel.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

are woke military wont do shit i’m so glad I’m not in the army anymore to see what it has become
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#41]

I've seen several pics today of Terry holding up ice cream! Mocking joe!
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Likely no force needed.  Hinting that defending Taiwan is racist should cause us to abandon them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
More Global Times drivel?

https://i.imgur.com/L5DUEiL.gif
View Quote

Yeah, we'll absolutely fight xiden's bosses.  LOL
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Taiwan owns something like 90% of the semiconductor manufacturing in the world.

If we lose Taiwan and China plays hardball the world is absolutely fucked.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Well, there it is. I’m guessing nothing will be done about this, but I know who the real enemy is.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Joe will protect us.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Likely USMC + Army National Guard brigades vs China
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#48]
B52's are loaded and ready to turn China into a lake after taking out all their Dams.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

School House Rock Shot Heard Round the World America Rock

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Taiwan owns something like 90% of the semiconductor manufacturing in the world.

If we lose Taiwan and China plays hardball the world is absolutely fucked.
View Quote

TSMC already started building a plant here in Arizona but it won't be ready for a few years last I heard.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top