Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
So once again, trump was right?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly, I'm not sure whether China or the FBI is actually the bigger threat to the American people.
View Quote

Only one of those two are rounding up patriotic Americans and tossing them in jail without trials.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Its White Supremacists….
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
New Chinese 1200cc V-twin from Shineray + Engine sound
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I always wondered what the name of the guy in the commercial who crawled out from under a rock. Turns out it’s Christopher Wray.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honestly, I'm not sure whether China or the FBI is actually the bigger threat to the American people.
View Quote

I'd say it's 50/50.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Now hold on a galdarned cotton picking minute. I thought I was the biggest threat.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#8]
they are up to something with this propaganda

isn't their craft about "lie or truth doesn't matter only the results"

i choose not to believe anything they say

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:14:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh really?  Then why is China still on  WTO's Most Favorable Nation status with all the perks?  It is almost as if they are talking out of their asses.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#11]
5 eyes burgers and fries…

Cover up Hunter’s China escapade’s.  Don’t trust em as far as I can throw them
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So once again, trump was right?
View Quote

He tried.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh really?  Then why is China still on  WTO's Most Favorable Nation status with all the perks?  It is almost as if they are talking out of their asses.
View Quote

This.

Biden is also trying to lift tariffs ---due to inflation
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Trust Wray.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Compare & contrast Chinese Communist vs American Communist
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:16:38 AM EDT
[#16]
This just tells me they need another distraction from something. Probably the same shit we know about, but maybe a new scandal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Be afraid of the Boogey Man!!
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Christopher Wray is a corrupt puppet and piece of trash
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#20]
After working so hard to get China Joe elected this is hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Good thing we're selling them our strategic oil
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#22]
They sure stayed quiet on this info when their globalist potato puppet needed them to ignore his Chicom corruption. Both of those agencies are nothing more than strong arm political wings of the globalist left.

They had no fucks then so I have no fucks now....at least until we get back to a legitimate government, legitimate elections and new agencies to replace these corrupt politicized ones like the FBI and all the others.

Right now our biggest threat is from within.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. Those corrupt assholes worked day and night to sabotage the one and only President that was NOT compromised by China. They are the new Stasi. Fuck you chris rey, YOU are an enemy of America.

The fbi is probably worried that Chine will try and compete with them in subverting democracy.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
they are up to something with this propaganda

isn't their craft about "lie or truth doesn't matter only the results"

i choose not to believe anything they say

View Quote

Yup! Wondering if this has anything to do with removing Biden from office. Maybe setting the stage for him to be impeached.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Then let’s expend all of our modern ordnance in a war waged by a demographically dead empire. Wonderful plan.
View Quote

Can we empty out our strategic petroleum reserves and send them out of the country first?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I know, been waiting for parts for equipment mfg in China for 8 months now.

Fuck China and ya know what Fuck people who let mfg go to China.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're not wrong.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Then let’s expend all of our modern ordnance in a war waged by a demographically dead empire. Wonderful plan.
View Quote

Or leave it behind in Afghanistan to effectively arm our enemies…
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get both
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Sounds almost like it was was written by Xi.

Immense threat from greatest and most powerful China.  A cause of great fear and despair for the west and it's inevitable demise.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

FBI . By a mile.

Those useless pieces of shit
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
if only there was a president who warned about this....and tried to do something about it
View Quote
dude well-played with your avatar

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least the Chinese aren’t on our soil in mass yet...
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
if only there was a president who warned about this....and tried to do something about it
View Quote

And whose family wasn't owned by the CCP. Along with half of congress, big tech and corporate America.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

this post nails it.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Chinese communists would put me in a re-education camp and I could probably make "trustee" in 4-5 years. American communists would murder me and my family just for being white.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:41:24 AM EDT
[#38]
The US GOV is the 'biggest long-term threat to our economic and national security' and has been for a very long time.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't know, but it's close.
Ffbi will shoot your dog, but Fchina will also eat it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#40]
China just divested/disposed of almost all of its energy-related investments and production with western countries.

All the joint ventures Chinese gov and state-related companies that they had in Energy in the UK, US, Canada, Europe, Japan, etc are being canceled.

They did it in a way that said fuck you and your money, and they basically threw all the potential income from these deals. The US threatened China that if they went against sanctions with Russia there would be a price to pay, then China said fuck it, we are out. This is not an economic decision because they are leaving all of these projects without getting paid, it is a political and strategic decision.

They are going to announce energy deals with Russia in a week or two, and they will create a new international payment system like swift, and half the world will have to use it. In exchange, Russia will probably give missile tech and jet engines. They want to destroy the value of the USD, but not with direct conflict. An oil pipeline will be built for Russia to directly send oil and gas to China, and they will do it extremely fast. Their digital currency is ready and they can do it in a way that makes SWIFT redundant.

This is the beginning of the real trade war, and the US (and the UK) will not be able to stop India, Brazil, and most of the Middle East from using Renminbi for trade deals, and the Saudis look like they are on board. Australia might be fucked, if China canceled iron and coal that's a massive chunk of the economy gone, overnight.

Financial firms eye yuan payment channel for India-Russia trade: insider

These covid lockdowns are all bullshit, it's just more ways to turn the screws.

CHINA Announces EXIT From WESTERN OIL & GAS making RUSSIAN OIL & GAS COLLABORATION More Likely

CHINA Announces EXIT From WESTERN OIL & GAS making RUSSIAN OIL & GAS COLLABORATION More Likely

War is coming.

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good grief GD is deaf dumb and blind to US birth rates, despite begging from Elon Musk and his baby mammas. Our birth rate is worse than China folks. How the fuck do non of you get that? Does it take some YouTube influencer to make videos before GD runs with it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Probably in cahoots.
View Quote

Biden considers easing tariffs on China to fight inflation
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sad.  The FBI was once an organization which was respected by citizens and “peace” officers alike.  It has become a hive of wokeness, minority hires and partisan based politics.
View Quote

Very few organizations haven’t done the same it’s just the FBI has power, the Boy Scouts less so.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Time to remove sanctions obviously

#FJB
View Quote

US president Joe Biden weighs China''s tariff rollback to ease inflation| WION Fineprint | World News
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I was told the last two years that the white supremes were the worst threat since the germans invaded pearl harbor.

Are there white supremes in China?
View Quote

According to the left anyone can be
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Only one of those two are rounding up patriotic Americans and tossing them in jail without trials.
View Quote

For now
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
5 eyes burgers and fries

Cover up Hunter's China escapade's.  Don't trust em as far as I can throw them
View Quote
Maybe they are setting the narrative to get rid of Biden. He's outlived his usefulness.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks Kissinger
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top