distinct lack of dickbutt

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
Fully expected to see that!...
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y'all Yankees are just jelly we backwards, hillbilly, swamp dwellers from the Sip got a rebel flag on our tee. Deal with it.
View Quote
Meh, we got the actual Confederate flag on ours
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
In for a nice polo with only a BFL on it, either front chest or top/center of back. How about these cornerstone polos?

Description: CS412 6.6-ounce 100% snag-proof polyester

Amazon Product
  • CS412 6.6-ounce 100% snag-proof polyester
  • Rental friendly
  • Double-needle stitching throughout

Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
So I guess no more orders for the BFL sticker in the Arf shop.

Just a 5" sticker in the new shop. Please bring back the multi-size/color BFL stickers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered a TN HTF shirt! They look pretty sweet!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm only seeing cotton as the clothing material. Is it possible for a 50/50 cotton/poly blend in long sleeve? What about colors such as a tan, fde, etc?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not sure what you're looking at? If you're clicking "add to cart" you're scrolling right past size. If you're on mobile the cart doesn't initially show after adding an item until you go back to the store page. That is kind of odd, but it's in the top right where you'd expect it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/77030/desktop-1092434.jpg
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/77030/Screenshot__Sep_16__2019_3_59_34_PM_-1092435.png
View Quote
It's there now, but I swear it wasn't when I posted that. Just the qty field. Oh well, fixed now
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We plan to have them back shortly. As I said before, we have some issues impacting the shipping and looked at alternatives for the time being. We expect to get vinyl stickers back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a 5" sticker in the new shop. Please bring back the multi-size/color BFL stickers.
We plan to have them back shortly. As I said before, we have some issues impacting the shipping and looked at alternatives for the time being. We expect to get vinyl stickers back.
Good

Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll see what I can do..
dammit..this means another thursday in the barrel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Striker Can we get a HTF Canada version?
I'll see what I can do..
It will be totally worth it, thanks for taking one for the team!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Why is there a countdown timer?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll see what I can do..
View Quote
You said you enjoyed that, and were looking foreword to the next session. . .
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Get a 20” AR, preferably something by White Oak, John  Holliger will treat you right. Find a High Power League, shoot some matches. Maybe reload some  77 gr SMK’s, your shooting will become epic, really, that’s how I did it, learned more than I ever thought I would around quality Highpower shooters, the best and most generous people I have ever met. Never thought I would be as good as I am today. No need to get anything over .556 for 600 yds, your  experience may be different, but I learned more shooting the breeze over lunch with master level  and distinguished rifleman than could ever buy at any price.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
NJs Tee should’ve just been “Fuck New Jersey”.
View Quote
Yeah but "behind enemy lines" is also true!

And yes I bought one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Get a 20" AR, preferably something by White Oak, John  Holliger will treat you right. Find a High Power League, shoot some matches. Maybe reload some  77 gr SMK's, your shooting will become epic, really, that's how I did it, learned more than I ever thought I would around quality Highpower shooters, the best and most generous people I have ever met. Never thought I would be as good as I am today. No need to get anything over .556 for 600 yds, your  experience may be different, but I learned more shooting the breeze over lunch with master level  and distinguished rifleman than could ever buy at any price.
View Quote
Guessing wrong thread? ...
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@1057, there was a big discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless I somehow missed it, disappointed in the Texas one.  Was kinda hoping after the vote to change it, we’d at least get a vote on the design
@1057, there was a big discussion.
Thank you.  Don’t know how I missed it,  I saw the poll Stylz I think posted.  All well
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Lagano's color is yellow......

I know you're a fan.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Apparently the premium shirts are only available in Europe.

One f'd-up website.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#23]
OST
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:26:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Apparently the premium shirts are only available in Europe.

One f'd-up website.
View Quote
Available in the People's Republik of New Jerseystan!  
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks Goatboy
Was finally able to get order through. After hitting submit 3 times, it finally acknowledged it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#26]
How do I select the Classic Black BFL Tee below either shirt or long sleeve?  Set photo and select but it does not appear in cart...just photo of the default HTF shirt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Tall sizes only on the cheap shirts and not available at that. Why you hate tall people?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I like that you got Isle Royale added into the Michigan design. Trying to figure out the clock. It's all 00 across the board. Does that mean it's done and can't be ordered or does it mean it'll be another three days before the order can be made?

Never mind. Tried ordering and with every attempt to check out I got a time that said less than 2 minutes to order. Not sure why it wouldn't take, no messages saying something was incorrectly filled out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is part experiment and part adjusting to change. Our primary issue with the "old way" was staffing the store for shipments and inventory. It has become more of an issue lately due to extenuating circumstances, but we wanted to be able to create fun things, make them available, and make sure they were being shipped out quickly. This was the first step to seeing how we could do that and improve on items going from design to delivery. If things work out and most folks are happy with the results, we may decide to keep this going. If not, we are already working on other options.

We also plan to bring back some more store items and create a new "store" for online stuff like we had before. So this will focus on shirts/stickers and maybe some new printed options!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this going to replace the arfcom store?
This is part experiment and part adjusting to change. Our primary issue with the "old way" was staffing the store for shipments and inventory. It has become more of an issue lately due to extenuating circumstances, but we wanted to be able to create fun things, make them available, and make sure they were being shipped out quickly. This was the first step to seeing how we could do that and improve on items going from design to delivery. If things work out and most folks are happy with the results, we may decide to keep this going. If not, we are already working on other options.

We also plan to bring back some more store items and create a new "store" for online stuff like we had before. So this will focus on shirts/stickers and maybe some new printed options!
Sweet! Sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Guess I clicked too many times and put 3 t-shirts in the cart. No way to delete items. Time is ending right now. Oh well.

ETA might be because time ran out?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#31]
What exactly are Comfort Tees?  What's the difference in the difference "grades" of tee shirts?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y'all Yankees are just jelly we backwards, hillbilly, swamp dwellers from the Sip got a rebel flag on our tee. Deal with it.
   Congrats. Now have a mint julep and savor our victory, however small.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Nice!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Guess I clicked too many times and put 3 t-shirts in the cart. No way to delete items. Time is ending right now. Oh well.

View Quote
I am on an Android tablet and could not modify order either.   I did a request desktop page and then got edit/modify options.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Place holder

Only sizes up to 5XL?
View Quote
i guess that eliminates about half of gd then.
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
oh look, no 5.56. wtf guys?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I am on an Android tablet and could not modify order either.   I did a request desktop page and then got edit/modify options.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on an Android tablet as well. Thanks, I'll have to remember that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#39]
@Striker  My terrible photoshop attempt.

Link Posted: 9/17/2019 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 7:58:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Finally, I can get this...

...on a shirt!

ETA:  Nope.
View Quote
or at least on a patch...
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#42]
tagged
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
awwwwwk no .17 Hornet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
awwwwwk no .17 Hornet
I didn't see 5.56mm either
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Can't I just get them through Brownells so I can use a 10% off code AND get free shipping AND 4% from Active Junky?
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#46]
need these

Link Posted: 9/17/2019 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Did the WI logo get designed at the end when everyone was tired and just wanted to go home?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If possible, could you see about adding a 3M Scotchlite BFL (retroreflective), maybe in a 3-4" white or black.
@GoatBoy @Stylz
That's the stuff the they use on emergency vehicles that looks normal in daylight and really pops at night with just a little light on it.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#49]
I was certain I ordered a couple BFLs a couple weeks ago, even bitching about the shipping delay to my wife. So I login today to find that, apparently, I didn’t complete the order. Now the only stickers available are the white backed printed ones. Shitty.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If possible, could you see about adding a 3M Scotchlite BFL (retroreflective), maybe in a 3-4" white or black.
@GoatBoy @Stylz
That's the stuff the they use on emergency vehicles that looks normal in daylight and really pops at night with just a little light on it.
Thanks!
View Quote
Heck yeah.  That’s a great idea.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top