Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/9/2021 7:52:17 PM EDT
Welcome to the team!

March 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews)  Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as "Ex-Gay" and "sodomy free," and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.
View Quote

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/activist-milo-yiannopoulos-is-now-ex-gay-consecrating-his-life-to-st-joseph
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Call me skeptical.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I miss the gay snarky smart ass conservative Milo

He owned those fucking commies
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#9]
HA...
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Based on his previous announcements and openness about his lifestyle, there is some justifiable suspicion over this conversion.  However, stranger things have happened, and if he decided to go straight good for him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#11]
While a more difficult path than for the average person, it is possible for a gay man to reject the sin of homosexual behavior and activities.  He's still gay, though, if he in fact was genuinely attracted to men, and exclusively so.  If Milo has truly changed his path for the better as described, then good for him.  It is a rare thing in a world which celebrates this form of immorality rather than condemns it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Who gives a fuck? He can fuck all the dudes he wants for all I care.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the sort of attitude that has led to our country going down the path it has.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#16]
That website is gayer than Milo will ever be.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
He's on a ship, at sea, isn't he?
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#18]
You don't just stop enjoying that many black cocks in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
He damn sure did
They had no idea how to handle him
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#21]
lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Call me skeptical.
View Quote

He did swear to bring down the Right for abandoning him. He is quite a massive drama queen.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
That's a lot of Hail Marys.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's the sort of attitude that has led to our country going down the path it has.
View Quote

Live and let live? Believing in freedom and liberty? It was the suppression  of others freedoms and liberty that made many flock to the Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That This website is gayer than Milo will ever be.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Once you suck a dick you can't go back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#27]
There'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Hahahahahahaha!

This is gonna be one epic troll job!
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our country has a lot bigger fish to fry than queers fornicating with each other.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I don’t think Trump would have won in 2016 without Milo. There was no one else like him. Ever.

But his ego, insecurity, and narcissism wrecked it.

Hopefully he can be relevant again.

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Good
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Now he can become a youth pastor
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Gotta stay relevant.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#34]
#superstraight

lol, bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That website is gayer than Milo will ever be.
View Quote

That is a hard feat to pull off given Milo could use his rectum and the power of keigels to pull 747 loaded with Richard Simmons clones up to the gate at San Francisco international airport.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Was Milo watching episodes of The Boys by any chance?   LoL
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hahahahahahaha!

View Quote
He's still living with and financially supporting the guy that was splitting his cheeks. There's no way he's not bullshitting for views.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hahahahahahaha!

View Quote

You are probably right.  Probably.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Now he can become a youth pastor
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Live and let live? Believing in freedom and liberty? It was the suppression  of others freedoms and liberty that made many flock to the Left
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously. I find it weird that people who want the government to fuck off and let them be find themselves so concerned with the sexual affairs of others.

If you really think gays are what’s bringing this country down, you’re missing the actual threat. Hell, a few of the gay dudes I know are huge gun owners & 2A advocates.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is possible to maintain standards of ethics and morals, and enforce them privately, while having political liberty.  Things that are morally wrong should not be accepted by society, even if you are free under the law to do them, although the very basis of the law and state is that some things are sufficiently wrong morally that they should be punished, or coerced from taking place to begin with.  

While some behaviors and beliefs may seem innocuous, the effect of them becoming sufficiently widespread or accepted can be generally bad for society, and that sort of societal decay often also leads to the elimination of political liberty, as we are seeing in this country.  These things are much more connected than the more libertine wing of the libertarian/classical liberal movement would ever care to admit.  Virtue is, philosophically, of massive importance, and undergirds liberty, which emerged in a very different moral context than today's.  Today's moral context is leading to the destruction of liberty in most areas.  Freedom below the belt seems to be the principal exception.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It is possible to maintain standards of ethics and morals, and enforce them privately, while having political liberty.  Things that are morally wrong should not be accepted by society, even if you are free under the law to do them, although the very basis of the law and state is that some things are sufficiently wrong morally that they should be punished, or coerced from taking place to begin with.  

While some behaviors and beliefs may seem innocuous, the effect of them becoming sufficiently widespread or accepted can be generally bad for society, and that sort of societal decay often also leads to the elimination of political liberty, as we are seeing in this country.  These things are much more connected than the more libertine wing of the libertarian/classical liberal movement would ever care to admit.  Virtue is, philosophically, of massive importance, and undergirds liberty, which emerged in a very different moral context than today's.  Today's moral context is leading to the destruction of liberty in most areas.  Freedom below the belt seems to be the principal exception.
View Quote

Thanks padre. I’ll remember all of this sermon when I read the next Vatican scandal headlines.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He did swear to bring down the Right for abandoning him. He is quite a massive drama queen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call me skeptical.

He did? How did the right abandon him? I've always liked him, he just got bigly deplatformed
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I bet he is executing the biggest trolling in history on them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Master troll.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

They never knew how to handle him since he was such a protected group...

Gay, part Jewish, foreign born, had a black boyfriend...

All of the typical liberal talking points came to a halt. Which is probably why left wingers began dumpster diving for any thing possible to humiliate him and make him go away.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#50]
I believe that most "gays" have suffered some form of trauma or severe emotional detachment that leads to preferring the same sex versus the natural way. I suppose it's possible that some have genetic/hormonal defects we don't quite understand yet, but those would be an anamoly not preferred in nature.

It's entirely possible Milo worked through (with God's help) whatever trauma was confusing him.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top